Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
wow; i just got on here to say what my favorite all time juice was and it happens to be coffee.
actually I want to start a thread for all time favs; mine happens to be Kona Cream from COV. Yeah Bruce.
I have quite a few different coffees/cappucino/mocha bla bla... but the kona cream is the smoothest and yes creamy.
It is mellow but with a deep hint of coffee and cream and a touch of sweetness.
I often find myself going back as my favorite and even mix it with the other coffee flavs i have just to make em better!

egads! Went to Backwood's web site to order that expresso ASAP---and it's DOWN! He's having merchant account problems. :(

I have an excellent coffee vape I get here locally--but it gets spendy buying it here at The Vapor Lounge. (I'm one lucky girl--I know!!) I just bought their vanilla today to "cut" the coffee vape a bit to add "cream" and...OMG...I'm in heaven! Best vape yet!!!

Thanks again to everyone! I definitely wanna try Backwoods Brew now! Hoping the tech problems get worked out and fast!

sigh.... gotta try another vendor then.... again. BWB. great thread Lioness; i'm using it as a to-do list.

LOL...I know what you mean, ukeman! I'm wondering when I'm gonna be in the black with my new-found love for vaping! Haha...but better in the red financially then my lungs being black. :)

Glad you're liking the thread. Yep--it's becoming my to-do list, too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread