Best coffee juice available? Your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Okay folks, I'm looking for the best coffee juice you've had.

Here are my specifications:
1. Must NOT be a sweet juice. I do not like sweet vapes at all.
2. Must have a hard hard throat hit... a medium throat hit will suffice but I would be settling for a bit less, in that case.
3. Must be very flavorful :)
4. Must NOT be VG. A very small VG percentage (* IE 10-20% *) is acceptable.
4. MUST be a plain coffee flavor. No "caramel" or "blueberry coffee" or anything like that, etc.

And that's it! Please share the love and let me know :)

Last edited:

kenmhall1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
OKC
strangely enough, I really like V4L's premium coffee nobacco juice...to me, it tastes like taking one of the dark roast coffee beans out of the dispenser in the grocery store and popping it in your mouth :) no sweet, just strong coffee flavor - and the nobacco juice is lower (if any) VG content than the WOW juice (but, I'm not sure what the % is?)

kenmhall1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
OKC
I thought that all of V4L's juices were VG? Hmm...

doots- that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully I'll find a coffee flavor I like. I know e-juice is so damn tricky, so I don't have high hopes. Which is a good thing. I will be pleasantly surprised when/if I do find one I like heh.

They add VG to the WOW juice for "increased vapor production", but as far as the regular nobacco juice...

From their FAQs:

2) What is the Nobacco Liquid made of?

There are three basic ingredients in our Nobacco Juice. The first ingredient is Propylene Glycol which is considered safe by the FDA as a food additive. The second ingredient is nicotine, which is completely optional. All of our liquids are available with various strengths of nicotine and are also available completely nicotine free. The third ingredient in our Nobacco Juice is food grade flavoring. PLEASE NOTE: Nicotine is extremely addictive and is intended for adults only! Also please handle all Nobacco Juice with care. Keep it out of reach of children and pets, as even a small amount of nicotine is potentially toxic.

----------------------------------------------

I'll ping Chad and see if it's any different now for the nobacco (vs. the WOW)

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I thought that all of V4L's juices were VG? Hmm...

doots- that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully I'll find a coffee flavor I like. I know e-juice is so damn tricky, so I don't have high hopes. Which is a good thing. I will be pleasantly surprised when/if I do find one I like heh.

Thanks. The best coffee really I have found was coffee flavor from fairies finest and mix it myself diy. It is cheap and you can mix to the strength you like... If all else fails.. lol

strangely enough, I really like V4L's premium coffee nobacco juice...to me, it tastes like taking one of the dark roast coffee beans out of the dispenser in the grocery store and popping it in your mouth :) no sweet, just strong coffee flavor - and the nobacco juice is lower (if any) VG content than the WOW juice (but, I'm not sure what the % is?)

V4L coffee flavor is straight black coffee! Nobacco juice contains no VG

kenmhall1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
OKC
good luck with the V4L coffee...I think you'll like it - I was looking for the same thing and it was the only one I found that was straight black strong coffee with no cream or sweetners - but, you know how juices can taste different from person to person, I just hope you get the same taste out of it that I did :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread