Best customer service experience EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephLK

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
Raleigh, NC
**I posted a version of this in the New Members area before I could post a review where it belongs. The post has been updated in response to feedback**

Hi Everyone!

This is a review for awesomevapor.com filled with high praise due to an amazing experience, great support and education, great quality and a great price for that quality. I don't work for awesomevapor or get anything for telling people how wonderful they are. :)

For almost 10 years I was a pack-a-day smoker. I quit smoking and switched to e-cigs in January -- 6 months ago! -- and I never think about buying a pack of cigarettes.

I heard about e-cigs and started my research process. I'm going to go ahead and admit, if I'm going to spend more than $25 on anything, I research what the best purchase will be. (comes from working in a non-profit and making a non-profit salary).

I randomly picked more than 20 websites (of thousands) where I could buy e-cigs. I read any information I could find on e-cigs in general, what the company offered and their prices and narrowed it down to 10ish companies. I emailed their customer service email addresses asking for advice and information, I compared prices on similar products and googled the company names to find reviews.

Through all of this, awesomevapor.com stood out from the crowd. Before I'd even narrowed my list down from 20 to 10 I knew I'd probably be buying at awesomevapor (though I'm .... enough to still finish the research process).

Here's why:
1. While not a beautiful or slick website, it's easy to navigate, provides great information and includes a video so I could see what it actually looked like to use an e-cig in a non-commercial-like video.

2. The reviews I found on awesomevapor.com convinced me that they sold a quality product. I have never found any review that has one bad thing to say about this company.I googled awesomevapor reviews and clicked though about 2ish results pages. I did not find a bad review or even a bad comment.

3. Of the companies I found that I believe sell quality e-cigs (based on website, reviews, customer service responses and good old-fashioned gut), awesomevapor.com was the most affordable. There weren't many companies that made my 'quality' list.

4. Awesomevapor.com has a link on their page called 'Truths,' which told me everything I needed to know about e-cigs. I felt confident that I knew how to pick out a product I would enjoy and would know what to do with it when it arrived. Arno is candid and honest and I felt confident I was making a good decision in buying from him.

5. AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON THAT I WENT WITH AWESOMEVAPOR.COM --- Arno emailed me back within hours of sending my questions to him. You can imagine after reading this post and my 'research process' how lengthy, tedious and involved these emailed questions were. Arno took the time to read everything I'd written, give me all the information I'd asked for, plus information I didn't know enough to ask about and never once did I feel like I was communicating with a 'salesman' who was trying to swindle me. Of course I asked more questions in response and was provided with better customer service than I ever have any where in my life. (6sih emails back and fourth on Dec. 29th from 5pm - 2:30am).

I can't say enough about how great my experience has been with awesomevapor.com. I've recommended them to everyone I know who smokes. My doctor is now recommending them to her other patients based on how well they've worked for me. I gave one to my Mom and have just ordered two sets, one for me and one for my parents.

Since my first order in January, I have continued to purchase through awesomevapor and have continued to have amazing experiences with them. They even usually mail orders out the same day you place them so there's no real 'processing time' that other companies have! That was a big selling point with me. I couldn't have known that before I chose them the first time, but it adds to the many reasons I continue to buy from them.

If you're thinking about e-cigs, go with awesomevapor.com.

• GREAT Customer Service
  • Best Prices for the Quality (2 complete e-cigs with charger and carts for less than $50)
  • Great Quality. I'm still using two that I bought back in January. I bought another kit to have some backups a few months ago. Lost one and gave one away. Never expected them to last this long. These really are great quality!
  • Quick delivery. I've never waited more than 4 days with standard shipping (Free shipping with orders $80+). Orders are often mailed out the same day the order is placed.
  • Great information right on their website.
  • Really, really great customer service!
  • Money Back Guarantee. At awesomevapor.com, on the front page it says, "If you are not happy with your e-cig for any reason, return the product within 14 days of receiving it for an immediate refund."

I know this is a LONG, praise-filled review. So I've bolded some important parts to help skimmers. I have had such a great experience, I just want everyone to know about how great awesomevapor is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread