Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistaree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Hampton, Virginia
I just couldn't help myself , gotta post this & share how frigg'in great this set up is . I recently (2wks ago) traded my Indulgence V2 for a Silver Bullet & I bought an Omega as well . Of course Altsmoke offers some very well made mods & the customer service is stellar . Chad was especially helpful , even called me 10pm by request to help me get my vape on before I went to bed . So I have to give Chad his well deserved props .

With that said , let me share this set up ! I bought a Liquinator from http://Vaporescence.com 3 weeks ago . I got the black 3 ml tank with the slotted Boge lr cartomizers . I expected it to be like the Map tank but got a far superior tank than I ever could imagine . A quick rinse , less than 30 seconds to fill with juice. No needle , no mess , no fuss . A few drops in the top , put that bad boy on my Silver Bullet & BAM ! After I coughed once or twice , it was vapors bliss . I mean more vapor in comparison to smoke from a real cigarette . It hit with fierce flavor , throat hit & vapor . I looked like I had a small camp fire under my chin when I was on line in Walmart . And to top it all off , that same lr Boge hit every time like the first until today . 3 weeks with the same carto ! I get so happy when I do the math , some thing like less than 15 cartos a year . Okay make that per tank since I now have 3 , for my different flavors , Menthol, Hawaiian Punch & Cotton Candy . I can use lr ,or hv carts .I didn't even like cartos until I used this thing . The stainless steel is flawless & looks fantastic on my SB & the Omega . This Liquinator tank is great & easy to use , even for a newbie . I finally found my Happy Vape with this tank & after reading other threads about it I am definitely not the only one . I don't see myself buying any more mods or tanks . Don't think about it , buy it & if by chance you have some issues with it , work it out , it's worth it . I used to want a Ultramax w/RES , now I have no need for it . The Liquinator Tank is all that & then some more. Worth every penny spent & if by chance you like dual coil cartos, it takes those too . You gotta try one , buy one , get one . Starting at under $30 bucks for the perfect vape ! Can't vape that wit a stick , absolutely AWESOME !:rickroll:

Joe944

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2011
ca
I can't see how the caps would get damaged unless you put some effort into mauling them. The tubes are pretty damn strong but are prone to cracking from certain cinnamon juices, or so I hear, but the replacement tubes are only $5. The o-rings are easier to damage, but I believe vaporescence just re-designed the inner seal to help with that. In any case o-rings aren't very expensive and keeping a handful of spares around would be a good idea with this system.

Carto longevity is something I'm still not sure about. My first LR carto lasted a week before clogging up and producing less vapor with a stiff draw. The viscosity and ingredients in the juice most likely play the biggest role, but I'm wondering if there are any tricks to keeping a carto fresh?

Either way the carto-tank setup is extremely easy to use and noob friendly. I've yet to try a bottom feeder but I think this may be the closest to ease of use as a reo. I want to try one of jonboyusmc's tanks now. :)

sfgiants

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
CA
You can use any carto that is the same diameter as a 510...801 fusion, dual coils, Boge, smoktech, kr808d-1..I may have missed some but I hope this helps.

It helps =) But now that I know it has to be pre-cut, I guess I don't really have a choice on where to purchase these. I heard that you can even get cartos and use a hammer and nail or even a small drill but to cut them. I might try this because $2.50 per pre-cut carto seems a little too much. Especially when I get the from CCV.

Mistaree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Hampton, Virginia
Use a dremel and a thin cutting wheel, easy peasy

I just got a Neiko rotary tool , same as a Dremel without the name & cutting the cartos is fairly easy . I heard some folks have been punching holes in the cartos instead of cutting slots . Slots work for me using 50/50 juice , so if it works there's no need to fix it .

Mistaree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Hampton, Virginia
Glad to hear that you have found your perfect vaping setup. 3 weeks is an AMAZING amount of time for a single carto in addition to the freshly filled taste that it will produce.

Yeah, 3 weeks shocked me . A week amazes me, but was completely thrown for a loop when I realized I used the same carto for 3 weeks . To be honest , it was so close to a month but 3 weeks is my story & I'm sticking with it . lol

MisterCombo21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2010
Syracuse NY
Hmmm... I was thinking u could activate it that way but seems it would be a lot of force on the plastic at the bottom above the connector and would weaken it over time... could see it snapping eventually.... maybe the metal woulkd b better for that.... in any case trying to trade my omega for an SB (if anyones iinterested, I have a good offer up on classys for sale or trade)....

Sent By Droid

John R. L.

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Milwakee
I just couldn't help myself , gotta post this & share how frigg'in great this set up is . I recently (2wks ago) traded my Indulgence V2 for a Silver Bullet & I bought an Omega as well . Of course Altsmoke offers some very well made mods & the customer service is stellar . Chad was especially helpful , even called me 10pm by request to help me get my vape on before I went to bed . So I have to give Chad his well deserved props .

With that said , let me share this set up ! I bought a Liquinator from http://Vaporescence.com 3 weeks ago . I got the black 3 ml tank with the slotted Boge lr cartomizers . I expected it to be like the Map tank but got a far superior tank than I ever could imagine . A quick rinse , less than 30 seconds to fill with juice. No needle , no mess , no fuss . A few drops in the top , put that bad boy on my Silver Bullet & BAM ! After I coughed once or twice , it was vapors bliss . I mean more vapor in comparison to smoke from a real cigarette . It hit with fierce flavor , throat hit & vapor . I looked like I had a small camp fire under my chin when I was on line in Walmart . And to top it all off , that same lr Boge hit every time like the first until today . 3 weeks with the same carto ! I get so happy when I do the math , some thing like less than 15 cartos a year . Okay make that per tank since I now have 3 , for my different flavors , Menthol, Hawaiian Punch & Cotton Candy . I can use lr ,or hv carts .I didn't even like cartos until I used this thing . The stainless steel is flawless & looks fantastic on my SB & the Omega . This Liquinator tank is great & easy to use , even for a newbie . I finally found my Happy Vape with this tank & after reading other threads about it I am definitely not the only one . I don't see myself buying any more mods or tanks . Don't think about it , buy it & if by chance you have some issues with it , work it out , it's worth it . I used to want a Ultramax w/RES , now I have no need for it . The Liquinator Tank is all that & then some more. Worth every penny spent & if by chance you like dual coil cartos, it takes those too . You gotta try one , buy one , get one . Starting at under $30 bucks for the perfect vape ! Can't vape that wit a stick , absolutely AWESOME !:rickroll:

I have the same damn set-up !!! and this is flippin GREAT !! YOU CAN NOT ASK FOR BETTER !! I am also using a old map-tank ( that I converted over to a carto tank, hehe) $ 85.00 for the silver bullet...and about $ 28.00 for the Liquinator, so for $ 113.00 you have one of the best set-ups you could ask for, and at 3.7 volts !! like holy s--t !!, you got to get this set-up for yourself & find out !!!!!! WOW !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread