Best Dealer to buy a 510 from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoAnna1010

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Knoxville TN, USA
OK....I've heard about this 510 w manual switch and I am very curious to see if there will be an improvement in vapor and throat hit over my current KR808D's.

Now...What's the general concensus of the best place to buy from?
Are all "510's" the same in vapor and throat hit productions ?

Appreciate any guidance/recommendations you can give.

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
OK....I've heard about this 510 w manual switch and I am very curious to see if there will be an improvement in vapor and throat hit over my current KR808D's.

Now...What's the general concensus of the best place to buy from?
Are all "510's" the same in vapor and throat hit productions ?

Appreciate any guidance/recommendations you can give.

Janty has the longest warranty

Widows bead work sells the same thing. It's a generic.

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
Janty does have the longest warranty, but they also have the highest price, and highest shipping. They also have the most awkward ordering system I've ever seen. Their shipping is legendarily slow, and dates on availability is touch and go. FYI, I'm not Janty bashing... I just bought 2 sticks from them. Just letting you know that you 'pay' for the warranty in other areas. For a 510, I'd go somewhere else. I've ordered 510's from Park'd, Widow and Electronicstix. Park's are auto/manual kits, so I wouldn't get that (auto batts worthless). Widow's pricing has historically been the best, and fast shipping but she's had a tough time keeping stock in. Jason at Electronicstix has been the most consistent at keeping 510 stock in with good variety, good pricing, quick shipping and the best customer service I've ever seen. I was going to try Smokesafe, but I've kinda gotten hooked on Jason at this point in time for my 510 goods (plus I love Mellon's weird artwork).
-Kathy

Roses

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Georgia, USA

RickB

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Salem,NH
I got mine from TheSmokeSafe.com - The #1 Source For E-Cigs, Parts, Accessories and Supplies! about a month ago now. Love it Love it Love it.
I picked up a second one on the forums here about two weeks ago and it's ok but a different clone I guess. The batteries don't seem to last as long and the atty is a little ****y sometimes. The one I got first reads Joye510 on the charger. The second one reads something like 510 or something( i don't have it in front of me). It also has some little decoration on the battery and the charger. The first one doesn't. You can't go wrong with the one from the Smoke safe. Fast reasonable shipping and good support.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Already mentioned, but if you're counting votes, I've bought 3 kits so far from The Widow, and I'll buy more from her as well:
Widows Bead Work - E-cig

So far, she only carries the manual batteries with no LED (and yes, that's what you want). She has the best prices on just about everything she carries, has fast and free shipping (and all else being equal, I really don't like to pay for shipping), she's incredibly responsive, and on top of all that she seems to be a really nice person.

If she's out of stock on anything I need, I pretty much wait for her to get it back in...

Last edited:

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I concur at this particular minute Widow is the best bet... she has stock... and her kit is $50.00 shipped out the door...

SUBNOTE... Dura-C, Titan, Yeti, Joye510 are all the exact same animal... most are generic the ones you call not generic just have a lil painted logo on them but some people like to pay extra for paint or a label so to speak... but best advice is go with manual batts they are sealed so you cant wreck them with dripping and your in control of the length of draw and they are not sensitive to sound or wind like automatic batteries...

Last edited:

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
The Widow doesn't have the LED ones, but we don't need no stinkin' LEDs. Better pick up a spare batt and atty while your at it. :)

Her service rocks!

I prefer without LED to me it seems the LED is only going to drain power faster and Id rather have the extra puffs... and also the batts without LED seem to be a bit longer which leads me to believe yet not sure that the batts are a bit bigger and may hold slightly more charge...

denec

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
NYC
I was just curious i saw a video review someone did and they got theirs from e-smokey treat and noticed their 510 had a much wider band connecting the atty to the battery

what is the difference between that version and the one from widow where I got mine?

here is the link

http://www.e-smokeytreats.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=510_kit

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Choicevapor.com has a GREAT deal right now on the 510 (EXTREME)! i GOT MINE FROM THERE AND love IT. Only 2.00 more for manual battery.
Try the Extreme for only $30.95 ! (With 10% off Coupon Code 'Choice')

The Extreme has been upgraded and produces unbeatable vapor with ease of draw. Your gonna Love it and 'We're Not Blowing Smoke' either.

Here is what you get : 1) Atomizing device, 1pc 2) Rechargeable Battery, 1pc,Your Choice of Automatic or Manual Switch (Add $2.00) 3) Wall Charger, 1pc 4) Atomized cartridge: 5pc Your Choice of Apple,Chocolate,Vanilla or Menthol in Medium Strength. No fancy package,manual or fluff just everything you need to go Extreme ! Comes in White with White Mouthpiece.

need_2quit

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
usa
that extreme kit looks like a bargain initially, but by the time you buy the 2nd atty and battery, you're over widow's price for a full kit. pass.

I bought mine from widow. She's a USA supplier, fast shipping, great service, and because she is out of stock more often, her next shipments are the latest versions of everything. You can sign up for an e-news letter that will tell you when new stock is in. It's usually on it's way more often than out.

Gotta throw my business her way.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Choicevapor.com has a GREAT deal right now on the 510 (EXTREME)! i GOT MINE FROM THERE AND love IT. Only 2.00 more for manual battery.
Try the Extreme for only $30.95 ! (With 10% off Coupon Code 'Choice')

The Extreme has been upgraded and produces unbeatable vapor with ease of draw. Your gonna Love it and 'We're Not Blowing Smoke' either.

Here is what you get : 1) Atomizing device, 1pc 2) Rechargeable Battery, 1pc,Your Choice of Automatic or Manual Switch (Add $2.00) 3) Wall Charger, 1pc 4) Atomized cartridge: 5pc Your Choice of Apple,Chocolate,Vanilla or Menthol in Medium Strength. No fancy package,manual or fluff just everything you need to go Extreme ! Comes in White with White Mouthpiece.

Thats an OK deal and all but only 1 atty and only 1 batt Id rather spend the extra 20 bucks get 2 batts and 2 atts a box and a manual... especially for a first time user the Joye510 has specific 1st time charging instructions that must be followed or your batts wont perform as they should...

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I just bought a second 510 starter kit from e-smokeytreats.com. There's a 10% off coupon that you can find on Facebook (not sure what the code is, but it was really easy to find.) As pointed out above, they sell the Janty style atty's with the wider gold band. I'm not sure if there's any difference beyond that, but I doubt it. I'll compare the thin and thick band atty's when I get the new 510 next week. As far as I can see, e-smokeytreats.com is the only place currently selling blue and purple colored sets. I got black though since my other 510 is black.

For what it's worth, the order process at e-smokeyshack.com was quick and easy. Highly recommended.

I just got mine (this very minute as a matter of fact!! :D) from thesmokesafe...2 manual batteries, 2 attys, 5 MLB high carts, charger and manual in starter kit and I ordered an extra atty and 5 blank carts...used the 5% off coupon on the Master Coupon List and also got free shipping...order total $66.83 which I thought was very reasonable.

Oh, and I ordered 6/3 and it's here already 6/5...total time about 48 hours!

The main reason I ordered from thesmokesafe was they were the only ones who had the silver 510 with the blue LED which was exactly what I wanted. I know...I know..who cares what it looks like....I DO!! I just love love love the silver!! :D

Dang...wish it didn't have to charge so long...it's gonna be a looonnnggg eight hours!

Nikko Daniels

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio -USA
I got my Yeti 510 from altsmoke.com...
It was $54.95 plus shipping and tax... :mad:..
...but it got here a day and a half from when I ordered it :cool::D
He happens to be located in the same state as me, which would explain the tax.... but I've read elsewhere on this forum that Rob has quite a few happy, loyal customers.

Speedikeys, at least it's only the FIRST charge that's 8 hours.... but I felt your pain...:evil:

Outstanding e-cig, the 510!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread