Best dripping atty for endurance- please advise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
I burned out my 510 atty and Im looking for something easy to use, easy as in I dont want to take apart and rebuild...Just not ready to invest the time or money in that yet, leave that for my next study project. What do you guys recommend for a dripping atty? One that doesnt need to be rebuilt, doesnt cost more than 20-25 bux and will at least last 2 or 3 months of part time use. This 510 burnt out after like a month, I dont know if thats normal or I cranked it up too high too much, but. Yeah. Suggestions?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Noob question: what battery do you need for the 306's? I want to try dripping and the 306's look easy to use, but not sure about which battery they take...?

306 attys have 510 threading. They have a slimmer body and need a different sized drip tip. The term "306" refers to the joyetech cig-a-like kit they originally came with.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
How long does one of those last you (on average?)

It's hard to say. I don't drip everyday, and then when I do I don't use the same ones. I have some almost a year old, but don't clean them often. I mostly just blow them out. If they get gunky I soak them in hot water. I don't store them dry and I don't dry burn. Everyone has their own way of doing things, this is just mine. Too much of a hassle and they go buh-bye. The trashcan is my friend.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
306 attys have 510 threading. They have a slimmer body and need a different sized drip tip. The term "306" refers to the Joyetech cig-a-like kit they originally came with.

Fantastic! I have an eGo-C battery and was hoping I wouldn't have to buy yet another batt with different threading.

Thanks, Ocelot!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Yup. the price tag is off-putting. But, luckily the OP indicated a willingness to pay exactly that price ;)

But that's just for one - I like better odds.;) I'd rather buy 3 for $7.00 each, than 1 for $21.00. I expect failure and am happy when it doesn't happen. Does that make me a pessimistic optimist or an optimistic pessimist?

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
I'll agree with The Ocelot on the fact that attys are a consumable. A few weeks is pretty good for most.

That said: I haven't had an hh.357 go less than 6 months yet.
I keep hearing good things about the 357, Im gonna grab one...is it just a 510 atty that lasts longer?

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
The JoyeTech ones are like $ 8.00 at MVS and are a good atty.
The Vapage Hybird attys are $ 18.00 for two and are also excellent.

But, if you put too much power to any atty...
Or don't keep it wet...it will pop !

I think thats what happened to mine. I came home and my ex didnt know anything about vaping and I found her still vaping on a dry atty I left a some gandalf in the night before...she didnt try to refill it because she didnt want to ruin it, ironically. So she had been vaping on it all day without dripping in it again, why, I dont know because when I got there it wasnt even producing any vapor :/ smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread