Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
*dual - consisting of two parts, elements, or aspects.
*duel - a prearranged contest with deadly weapons between two people in order to settle a point of honor.

Do you need TC or just wattage modes? Do you like pretty colors and flashing lights?
I would recommend the aegis legend as it is water dust and shock proof meaning it should last you a while. They go for about $70 USD, which is a little over you budget, but generally you get what you pay for.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Legend is a good choice and I think you could get it for less if a) willing to wait until Thanksgiving sales/willing to wait on shipping. Otherwise, $70 sounds about right.

The Innoken Proton is a rather nice, light ergonomic mod, seeing them selling under $50 from some US vape stores (you can see on vapecrawler.com). That's a mod I rather like, but I'm fairly certain the durability... Well actually I find Innoken's stuff rather durable actually. It's about half the size and weight of the legend or less.

Good for Budget also, an eleaf Invoke, probably one of the smallest and lightest 2 battery mods. Yet, it's quite durable and well, I won mine, but I would have bought one had I known it was as nice as it was. No bells and whistles to speak of but that (for me) also equates to good battery life etc.

Anna

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

RoundedColt8

Aug 2, 2018
I would recommend the Aegis Legend as it is water dust and shock proof meaning it should last you a while.

The Legend is a good choice and I think you could get it for less if a) willing to wait until Thanksgiving sales/willing to wait on shipping. Otherwise, $70 sounds about right.

of these 3, I would go with the Aegis Legend.

If you can find an ageis legend for under $50 buy it.
Looks like I should look for a Legend :)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Looks like I should look for a Legend :)
The legend has a rep for being rugged and lasting a long time. It’s alao quite large, and you may not find one for $50. The clouper t8 option isn’t bad either primarily because it’s another expensive mod that can be had for lower prices. Iirc they were going for $35. I paid $70 for my legend.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
The legend has a rep for being rugged and lasting a long time. It’s alao quite large, and you may not find one for $50. The clouper t8 option isn’t bad either primarily because it’s another expensive mod that can be had for lower prices. Iirc they were going for $35. I paid $70 for my legend.

The link I posted above is for the Legend at $49.95 from a US shop with a good reputation. I buy at least half my gear from them. My last Legend, from a different site, was $41.00 because they calculated the sale price wrong but honored it.

Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W TC Box Mod | Vape Devices

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The link I posted is for the Legend at $49.95 from a US shop with a good reputation. I buy at least half my gear from them.
Well that’s a win then. You get waterproofness and dropability with the legend. T8 has a better chip in it but lacks those advantages.

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
If you haven't already made a purchase the GTRS Vboy is a 2x18650 running the SX500 chip by YiHi which is virtually the closest to a DNA chip coming out of China and element vape has them for $59 my brother has one and loves it he gets better battery life with that than his H-Cigar vt200 DNA mod and it out performs my Wismec Predator in all aspects.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I just ordered an Elf Invoke for $37. It's my second Invoke. Reos Mods and ProVari are the only other mods I have more than one of. I think that highly of the Eleaf Invoke.

Eleaf Invoke 220W Mod

And it's a company out of Florida, so you won't have to wait a month for delivery.
Merry Christmas !
L6jBkHu.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread