Best duel 18650 under ~$50

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mike Vapes also highly recommends the Oumier Rudder.

www.fasttech.com/product/9682272-authentic-oumier-rudder-200w-tc-vw-apv-box-mod

Rudder.JPG

Reactions: stols001

frjaldomr

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2014
    Far West Texas, US
    I bought an aegis legend and I started having problems getting it to power up.
    I did some research online and I found quite a few people are having this same issue.
    I attempted to do the software upgrade thinking that might help, but I could never get a computer to read the mod. I found a lot of people online with this particular issue, as well.
    I now own a dustproof, waterproof, indestructible mod that sits on my shelf.

• Optimistic

sdennislee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    I bought an Aegis Legend and I started having problems getting it to power up.
    I did some research online and I found quite a few people are having this same issue.
    I attempted to do the software upgrade thinking that might help, but I could never get a computer to read the mod. I found a lot of people online with this particular issue, as well.
    I now own a dustproof, waterproof, indestructible mod that sits on my shelf.
    Be sure to ue device manager on your pc to check for usb conflicts, either manually resolve the conflict of delete the USB port in device manager, it will automatically reinstall the port conflict free. Once this is done you should be able to connect to the Legend. It is also advisable to ue the cable supplied with the Legend to reach the deep socket.

Another option is to contact the Geekvape rep on the forums here, very responsive. Their support staff is also very responsive. I wanted a firmware update that I could run from my Mac vs a pc and they got it to me in less than 24 hours.

The Legend is a great mod, 1000s of satisfied users out there. Like the review of any device, the majority that post comments are those that are not satisfied. Those that have a great experience out of the box don’t leave comments unfortunately.

If you’ve truly given up on it I will buy it, I can always use another Legend in the rotation.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread