Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
When those arent so big an issue (the time thing because I have no issues with the prices) Mrs. T's rocks not only on the juice but the service. I for one am a big new fan of thiers other than that I honestly dont much anymore like anyone elses juice as much but I am sure others out there have other things to add on this.

djamwolfe

Aug 17, 2011
Grand Blanc
Trash, I have ordered from both momandpopvaporshop and madvapes. Both had similar prices, the juice at momandpops was a but thicker, but madvapes had a larger selection. Cant say anything bad about either one except the coffee was better at momandpops, but everyone has their own tastes :) Both places took 2 business days to arrive (im over by Flint mi). Ordered on Wed, had it on Fri for madvapes, Ordered on Sun had on Wed for momandpops.

HTH,
Devon

Shizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
the burbs
Tasty Vapor has some of the best dessert liquids (with "in your face" flavor) and is quite affordable -- especially if you order flavors that are on special (they usually have 4 on special per week)...better yet, once you find flavors you like, if you order their 2 or 4 ounce doublers and add your own nicotine, it's ridiculously inexpensive. they have excellent, consistent quality, fast shipping, and great customer service.

if you're looking for tobacco blends, Backwoods Brew has some of the best, as well as a few excellent, subtle, non-tobacco selections. they have decent/average prices, and their shipping is good. the only drawback is that they are often out of stock.

Last edited:

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
I am pretty new too was using pre filled carts and was not a huge fan so got some juice and attys and I liked that better. Now I am a convert to Fluxos and I am so into this I am not sure i will look back! One thing I want to note mrs t's does not sweeten so I had to sweeten mine i have a mad sweet tooth but a lot of people hate over sweet things. I just read in another thread one person say they loved it but next time will get the sweetener (I used non alcohol liquid stevia not the one on the site I had some here and read up on it). Good luck on your quest I went through many things getting to some favs:)

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
FreedomSmokeUSA last I heard has somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 flavors. While I might be a bit biased because they're my favorite; one thing most anyone who's tried their juice will tell you is they're flavors are very realistic. If it's supposed to taste like something, that's what it will taste like. With as many as they have, it's hard not to find something you'll like.
Their prices are decent. Fortunately for those of us that have started ordering 120+mls at a time, they have frequent sales and specials - check the stickies in their forum for those.
They use USPS Priority shipping...2-3 days from when you order for $5. Unless you're up for paying to overnight it, it doesn't get much better than that.

OttoBahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2011
Eugene, Oregon
Here's a few I'd suggest checking out:

• gourmetvapor.com (can get pre-mixed or make your own from the comfort of your chair)
  • freedomsmokeusa.com
  • juicyvapor.com
  • kickbassvapor.com (yummy stuff but their online store isn't open every day)
  • rawrvapor.com
  • pinkspotvapors.com

There are more out there (obviously) but these are some of the more popular ones and I've not really heard any real horror stories with any of them - typically they show what is in stock and if it is, you'll get it in a few days.:vapor:

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Check out Copper Creek. Her flavors are amazing. Her selection is small at the moment but she is always looking at new flavors to add. She doesn't add anything until it's been beta tested and has the stamp of approval by the lucky ones who received a sample. Her prices are fantastic ordinarily, and she runs a deal of the day which more often than not $10 for 30ml. She mixes and ships out the same day or next day. I always receive a shipping notice within 12 hours of placing an order. Shipping is a flat $2.50 per order, regardless of how much juice you order. Considering she's in WI, you should get your orders pretty fast in MI. Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store

nkr501

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2011
New Jersey, USA
I just ordered from Gourmet Vapor. There are tons of flavors and you can customize your own. You can controll how the PG/VG ratio is or go strait PG or strait VG. I haven't gotten my order in yet, but from the reviews I have seen and read it looks legit enough. I will update when my shipment gets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread