Best e-juice supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashtonsmommy1209

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2013
Silverdale, WA
www.facebook.com
What is your favorite e-juice supplier. So far mine is two peas in a pod but I also received an order from vapedudes today and am pretty satisfied with theirs as well. I'm looking for somewhere with a good selection and where you can really taste the flavor, oh and of course somewhere with good prices:)

Toastedone

Moved On
Mar 17, 2013
UK
What is your favorite e-juice supplier. So far mine is two peas in a pod but I also received an order from vapedudes today and am pretty satisfied with theirs as well. I'm looking for somewhere with a good selection and where you can really taste the flavor, oh and of course somewhere with good prices:)

I wouldn't say I have a fave, I like to try different things and also mix myself

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
I've only ordered from Alien Visions and Mt Baker Vapor and am happy with both. Mt Baker has incredible order processing/shipping times. I ordered on a saturday 3-2-13 morning and my package arrived on 3-6-13 from Washington state to Virginia. Ordered from AV on the 14th and should see it on monday or tuesday. Had to try the Boba's Bounty everyone is talking about.....

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
i would love to try my hand at mixing my own juice. does anyone have any good recipes? (remember, i am culinarily impaired).

First off do it the EASY way - simply buy a base that's the same mg as you vape, buy a bunch of condensed flavors and have fun...it comes out to about 10 cents a day to vape as much as you want DIY so go nutty and mix giant vats of the stuff...I do :D

My fav concoction is hypnotic mist, shade tobacco and oba oba - sweet and exotic w/ a hint of vanilla tobacco...awesome.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I've tried dozens of samplers. That's the way to try them out the cheapest.
I've ended up "mixing" some of the flavors together to get a better flavor, so don't be afraid to try it.
My taste buds are pretty well shot, but I took ONE vape on "Tasty Vapers" caramel popcorn and went ...OOOOOH YEAH.
That one I ordered a big bottle of the next day
It's also the only site I know of that sells "doublers" and "triplers" that you can then cut with your own base and that makes your juice 2-4 time cheaper.
Remember ... what's good for one, sucks for the next guy.
You just have to find your own thru "buying and trying"

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
I live 10 minutes from 2 Brick and Mortar stores (Smoke Revolt and Revolver both in Toledo OH) but mostly order online from Mt Baker. $11 for 50ml.

Good to know! I am originally from near Toledo before I moved to TN. Will be nice to have a shop nearby when I visit the old friends and family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread