Best e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
I have ordered several juices from several vendors, and Nhaler's juice is my favorite. I am not sure what you mean by cleanest, but the flavor is fantastic and the juice's vape beautifully. I just placed an order with VV because I wanted to try VG juice but I have not gotten yet so I can't give an opinion. Overall though, I have a hard time believing it will outdo Drew's (Nhaler owner) juice. I love everything I have ever bought from him. He also sells samples (as does Vermont Vapor) if you want to try out some before committing to the big bottles.

OX001

Moved On
Oct 15, 2009
www.feellife.com.cn
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: spammer

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
is that the only difference just lower nicotine?
or maybe the flavor might be too strong for a 3.7?

It was designed for use with high voltage mods, however many (if not most of us) use it in regular PVs and it is awesome! You will be pleased I am sure. If you are looking for Banana, Banana Cream Surprise HV is amazing!

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Hey guys,
Which are the best places to get e-liquid.
So far I have been using totally wicked and their juice is excellent. But I have been thinking of trying vtvapor also.
Which other places do you guys think have the best cleanest liquid?

Thanks

Wouldn't know about the best but i've ordered from www.absolutelyecigs.com for the past 10 months and will continue to do so. Love the Marlboro flavor very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread