• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best E-Liquids to purchase in DFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peti650

Mar 18, 2014
Can anyone recommend the best E-Juices to purchase locally in DFW? For me personally, I recommend Vapor Valley's (Grand Prairie,TX) Cabana Smoothie. I got the 16mg nico 60vg/40pg it will not disappoint! Also from word of mouth I hear Puff King (?) think it's in Hurst has some good stuff. Tried a Suicide Bunny Madrina today that I'm gonna definitely get.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mid cities vapor, north Richland hills, they're recipes stay consistent every time I go there, no bad batches, or off tastes, and a big selection of accessories
I've had the exact opposite luck with Mid-Cities Vapor, every time I buy e-liquid there, I end up giving it away, because it never tastes like what I sample in their shop. They are nice folks & all, just haven't had any luck with their juice. I use to buy atomizer heads from them for my eGo & eCab, but the quit carrying them + I can get them for half the price on-line.

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
Can anyone recommend the best E-Juices to purchase locally in DFW? For me personally, I recommend Vapor Valley's (Grand Prairie,TX) Cabana Smoothie. I got the 16mg nico 60vg/40pg it will not disappoint! Also from word of mouth I hear Puff King (?) think it's in Hurst has some good stuff. Tried a Suicide Bunny Madrina today that I'm gonna definitely get.

I've never walked into a vape shop -I buy everything on-line. I like the café mocha juice from DFW Vapor. I mix a hybrid juice that has
35% store bought, and 65% DIY.:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread