Best ecigs sold here

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaden

Jun 3, 2009
Ya I was ordering a blucig, But due to the backorder and not having very good reviews i decided to call them and cancel. This company is about 4 blocks from me. So I rather deal locally. I hear great reviews about the 510 and how people love them. So i think im going to get a 510 yeti. I also seen a video about modding a 510 pcc to work with the manuel switch.

I just wanted people who ordered one of these ecigs from jason to let me know what they think.

Also if you know the cheapest place to get a 510 pcc let me know. Thanks!

darth-vapor

Jun 10, 2009
Order a battery, a five back of cartridges, and a USB charger from greensmoke.com. Then get yourself a bottle of Johnsonville Creek liquid from Amazon. Use the liquid to refill the cartridges by prying open the rubber stoppers, sticking something in the hole. You will get a superior product, the cheapest supply of atomizers on the market, and a USB charger that works with anything. Tried them all, and this is the best solution.

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA
Zaden, I would recommend the 510. The new pcc units have a slot for the manual battery. I would pick up a 510 kit if I were you, then if you like it (I have zero doubts about this) buy another kit. It's pointless to buy a spare battery imo since you will need more atomizors eventually too. Electronicstix also has killer liquid and awesome customer service. Your fortunate to live nearby. Best of luck with your purchase bro.

zaden

Jun 3, 2009
Zaden, I would recommend the 510. The new pcc units have a slot for the manual battery. I would pick up a 510 kit if I were you, then if you like it (I have zero doubts about this) buy another kit. It's pointless to buy a spare battery imo since you will need more atomizors eventually too. Electronicstix also has killer liquid and awesome customer service. Your fortunate to live nearby. Best of luck with your purchase bro.

Where can i find the new pcc and who has the best price.

I am indeed ordered all my stuff from jason. but he does not list a pcc.

How long will a atomizer last for with heavy use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread