Best ego tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisromano590

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
blackwood nj
You have to get your self a kanger evod or a kanger t3s. That's all I use on my egos and I have had a lot of tanks. Be careful when ordering the t3s because there is a t3 that looks the same but the coil system is older. The t3s and evod work the same way. If you dont have an ego twist or vision spinner type ego make sure you get some 1.8 ohm heads, imo there best for a standard ego batterey. Hope this helps.

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
Kanger eVods have caused my to put everything else in my 'backups' bin. That includes a lot of different clearomizers and rebuildable atomizers. Plus, eVod heads can be rebuilt, if you're so inclined.

They are quite consistently good performers for me, so far. They do suffer from a bit of condensation because of the long distance from tip to coil, but I only need to swab out the tube and battery contact once or twice a day, and it's not much liquid.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
I recommend these little carto tanks for eGos :) I think smoktech makes them.
purps eGO.jpg

puchox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
I gave my mother and my GF a CE4 style clearo and an iclear16, both top coil but the iclear is dual coil.

After receiving an order with an F16 cartotank, i have to say, get a cartotank now :p i feel they are better than clearos imho.

If you are looking for something more durable maybe a protank would be the way to go, i love the ones i have but after trying the cartotank i'm having a hard time deciding :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread