Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
are you just looking for an atomizer? there are 510 atomizers that will fit your blue battery or your eVod battery.
Just search google for "510 atomizer" They are around 5.99 to 8 bucks. They last around a month. Disposable.
What the others have recommended are "rebuildable" atomizers. They are for more advanced vapers but...
They are fairly easy to rebuild. You should have a meter or a PV that can read ohms/shorts if you do get an RBA.

510 atomizers are great though

Toxic Sadness

Apr 11, 2013
United States
are you just looking for an atomizer? there are 510 atomizers that will fit your blue battery or your eVod battery.
Just search google for "510 atomizer" They are around 5.99 to 8 bucks. They last around a month. Disposable.
What the others have recommended are "rebuildable" atomizers. They are for more advanced vapers but...
They are fairly easy to rebuild. You should have a meter or a PV that can read ohms/shorts if you do get an RBA.

510 atomizers are great though

Yes, I think that's what I want. And then do you just add a drip tip to the end?

Toxic Sadness

Apr 11, 2013
United States
What is an Evod battery? Never heard of that batt.

A good inexpensive dripping atomizer is the IGO-L.

The Evod battery is 3.7 volts and made from Kanger. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368380018.416596.jpg

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Last edited:

iLovesRedBull

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
Maryland
The HH357 atty is by far hands down the best dripping atty if you can find them in stock. Avid vapor is the company I forget the site exactly but google that and you will get it. There is a reason they are $25 compared to $5 typical atties. I hated dripping with a passion until the other day when i got my hands on two of them.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
avid vaper.com has a special on their home page. It is the 306lr atomizer, 2 for 19.99 plus drip tip. It works great but I recommend getting the xl drip tip for an extra buck or two that way you won't burn your lips. This is the best dripping atomizer for testing flavors. Nothing but pure unadulterated vapor, pure as the driven snow. They are a little pricey but you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread