The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best flavor tank (rdta or rta)

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Paul., Sep 22, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Paul.

Paul. Full Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Hi, i have 3 atomizers, Zeus dual, Pharaoh RTA and Aromamizer Supreme V2, but from these 3, the Aromamizer have the best flavor by far.

Can you guys that had tested the Aromamizer recommend me another atomizer with better flavor? i dont care about clouds, just flavor

At moment i am using it on the original driptip and low airflow to get the best flavor, probably more mtl than dl

Thanks in advance,

Paulo

• Like Like x 3
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    The Solomon 2 has flavor equal to the aromamizer in a smaller form factor. I dunno about actually better. The aromamizer has about the best flavor that can be gotten as far as I have found. All those tanks are DL though. I have a mtl tank that is as good but afaik it can no longer be gotten, and it’s a squonk top so it’s not really an rta

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    Reload RTA is worth a look. If you want top air check out the Engine 2. Great flavor for top air and can hold itself against the others.

• Useful Useful x 3
  5. TrollDragon

TrollDragon ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    For me it's the Aromamizer Plus that is Steam Craves best tank to date.

Their new Glaz is also a great tank and some users report better flavor from it than the Plus, while others are asking for build suggestions because it's quite muted for them...

Like anything vape related, it's quite subjective and very build dependent. The Glaz requires smaller coils up and away from the air holes, and the Plus works better with bigger coils (>3.5mm) low and close to the air slots.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Your aromamizer is a RDTA and as a result should contain fresher juice than any tank. This is one reason you may have discovered better flavor. Suggest looking into the ultimate fresh juice atomizer called a RDA. An RDA is said to be fresher flavor than RDTA's and hence better flavor still. Could check out one of my favorites, the Magma.
    re; $12.57 Magma Styled Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 1:1 clone / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Might like to read:
    Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
    http://spinfuel.com/art-drip-guide-vaping/
    (7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
    Atomizer vs. Cartomizer vs. Clearomizer. The Ultimate Guide
    Rebuildable Tanks Explained: RBAs vs RDAs vs RTAs vs RDTAs
    Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Paul.

Paul. Full Member

Apr 18, 2017
    yes, but iam using the aromamizer with the tank, drippers are not very practical

• Like Like x 1
  8. Paul.

Paul. Full Member

Apr 18, 2017
    the flavor is better than the supreme v2 ?

i like the glaz but it break easily since it is all glass

9. r055co

r055co Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2015
    Seattle
    Aromamizer, meh wasn't impressed. My favorite RTA still is the Reload. Flavor, performance, the ease of building and wicking is it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

10. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The Asmodus Zesthia is a flavorful RTA. Single coil and fairly easy to build and wick. I also like the Themis mesh but it seems either people love or hate it. It’s a little tricky to get the wicking right being it isn’t wicked like normal rta’s but when gotten right is very nice. Just takes patience and trial and error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.