DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome!

Wow, "best" flavors is such a can of worms :lol: Everybody likes something a little different. I bought most of my juice from my local B&M (brick & mortar) and made a couple orders from Mt. Baker Vapor and Killer Juice. I finally started DIYing a few months ago because I didn't want to pay so much for my flavors (even though MBV and KJ aren't terribly expensive.) I'm also somewhat impatient :shock: and I don't like waiting for vape mail ;)

If you want to sample flavors, you can look into Zamplebox or VapeBox. I've never tried them, but I've heard pretty good reviews.

I've been vaping exclusively for seven months, and getting the "most out of vaping" has taken me pretty much all of these seven months. I think I've finally acquired all the gear I need (for now ;)) and I have a cabinet full of flavor extracts and PG/VG. Getting the "most" out of vaping for me means I don't pick up a cigarette, and I'm actually having fun.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I haven't been vaping long but I already have a favorite flavor! Kryptonite by cosmic fog is my fav so far. Madvapes has been my favorite place. I'd love to hear about new places and different flavors from anyone as well as how to get the most out vaping in general for a beginner like me

I've only been vaping a few months as well. I like some Space Jam flavors, some Sinister flavors and I've also ordered from ECBlends, Zeus juice, and mostly recently I've gotten into Nicoticket flavors. My absolute favorite flavor of all is Nicoticket's Grandma's Cinnamon Danish. Yummy!!

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
I think Roast Beef Flavored Juice is the BEST!!! OMG!! IT is so yummy!! it is the best!!! everyone must rush out right now and buy this and vape 40ml a day, it is that good.

Roast Beef - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

ok.. seriously.. way over sarcastic from me, but just goes to prove that this question of yours, is asking something so subjective. I like non-sweet juices, sweet juices/creams/custards and the like taste like fecal matter to me. Where as for most people, that is exactly what they are looking for.

The best thing you can do, is look around locally, see if there is a very good BM vape store near you, that has a very large tasting bar. Go, enjoy 30-40-50 flavors, buy a few bottles make an adventure of it. This is really the best way to figure it out.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
I second Nicoticket,Creme brulee and gravity have been great. B&M purchases I have like: Steampunk Vapors's Eden (ridiculously sweet\perfumey and yet I still like it), Vaping Penguin's French 92 (vanilla& light tobacco flavor), THe Vapor Spot's Clapton ( vanilla Cream) and Cash ( Straight up tobacco that plays well with others), Vapping Rabbit's Hatter, Alice, and White Queen.

So I know I like Vanilla's and custards and tobacco cut with other flavors. After that I am not sure. I have tried a bannana nut muffin one I loved. But didn't care for gorilla guts or vct.

My only word of caution is that my taste buds have changed significantly since i cut down and finally quit smoking. Some things i liked when i first started vaping are now too....??? ......something lol.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Can't go wrong with Nicoticket, Ahlusion, Bionic and 503 (smokeless smoking).

For budget juices ITC is a great value. Mount Baker Vapor, ECBlend and Killer Juice are great deals if you can find a few treasures amongst the strikeouts.

Zamplebox is a pretty good value if you want a sampling service--totally worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread