Not open for further replies.

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
Joe Joe,
Your two threads were combined because they both were basically covering the same subject. Your question about what Spike and kick flavors are, could have been asked in this thread instead of starting a new one.

This forum is very complex and if relevant posts are made in threads that have already been started, instead of starting new ones will help to keep the forum organized.

Might I suggest using the Search functions on this forum to look up a subject of interest.

Thanks,
Nicfits.

Joe Joe

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Floss Angeles
Joe Joe,
Your two threads were combined because they both were basically covering the same subject. Your question about what Spike and kick flavors are, could have been asked in this thread instead of starting a new one.

This forum is very complex and if relevant posts are made in threads that have already been started, instead of starting new ones will help to keep the forum organized.

Might I suggest using the Search functions on this forum to look up a subject of interest.

Thanks,
Nicfits.

cool, so what are they? LOL

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I dig Tennessee cured, and Original Tobacco from JC. But my FAV FLAV is Hilton. And I love the way it smells, every time i go to refill (kind of like opening a fresh pack of your FAV cigs [before vaping]).

The JC Tobacco and Cured are very delicious flavors, and although they are very sweet, they are hard to put down. Hilton, on the other hand, provides a strong presence, with a full throat hit, and subtle sweet undertones...

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
lol JoeJoe... Do you mean what is the search feature?> Go to the main page of the forum ( when you first sign on) at the bottom of the page, to the left.. You will see a bar that says "Search", right above all the names listed that are currently in the forum..Type in words that might help you locate things you are looking for, such as> "Kick juice flavors"... And click on search..

Another feature that really helps is at the top of the page. On the right of your screen, under your name on the tool bar where it says "quick links" Click on that and then click on "your post" That will bring up all the threads you have asked Questions in, so your not searching everywhere...Sorry if I'm explaining things you already know.... One never knows and it might help others...

Kick juice is by janes "kick" juice at electroniccigarettesales.com..I'm not sure what spike juice is unless they are referring to "spiking" already make liquid or DIY liquid by some means.......Ivy

Joe Joe

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Floss Angeles
lol JoeJoe... Do you mean what is the search feature?> Go to the main page of the forum ( when you first sign on) at the bottom of the page, to the left.. You will see a bar that says "Search", right above all the names listed that are currently in the forum..Type in words that might help you locate things you are looking for, such as> "Kick juice flavors"... And click on search..

Another feature that really helps is at the top of the page. On the right of your screen, under your name on the tool bar where it says "quick links" Click on that and then click on "your post" That will bring up all the threads you have asked Questions in, so your not searching everywhere...Sorry if I'm explaining things you already know.... One never knows and it might help others...

Kick juice is by janes "kick" juice at electroniccigarettesales.com..I'm not sure what spike juice is unless they are referring to "spiking" already make liquid or DIY liquid by some means.......Ivy

Thanks! thats what I was trying to figure out. Is kick juice any good?

and I'm gunna have to try Hilton.

Seems like everybody's favs are the buttery / non sweet flavors. ME TOO! =-)

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
joejoe> "Thanks! thats what I was trying to figure out. Is kick juice any good? "

Just remember, taste is very subjective....Jane has Abandon mint if you like a really sweet mint flav...And she carries my all time favorite e-liquid Special Blend #5... kind of hard to describe... Kind of like a cinnamon- touch of spice( not super heavy) analog/cig ...I sometimes found that starting out..The tobacco flavors were just too sweet for me..And the fruits were good for short vapes....The blend #5 is really good cut half n half with Cuban Cigar as well ( this is the only kind my hubby will vape... he says all vape taste like sweet pipe tobacco to him)

I use e-smokeytreats marlboro, (barely sweet- has an analog taste to me more then most) to mix with the sweeter tobacco flavs I have gotten Cucan Cigar as well as Heavy shag by janty-use this one sparingly until you know what you like.... I also find the rum (only tried electronicstix) to give fruit flavors with no throat hit and kinda bland a nice kick when mixed with them.... joe joe, Don't become a juice junkie like me and order the biggest bottles lol) go 10 ml's or less until you KNOW you like it... excellent fruit flavor is watermellon by esmokeytreats as well...For someone that likes a semi sweet, rich nutty tobacco - try 555 ( also good for mixing)- to me Janes toasted toffee is a stronger version of this) ..Many also like the cappuccinos..If you are a menthol smoker, try Truevapors..Also, don't forget to check out the classifieds for great deals on juice etc.... ..Good luck

Last edited:

Joe Joe

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Floss Angeles
RazorNribbonz - wow, that was a great, thorough, detailed reply on juice! I took some notes and have some new stuff to try.

I have ordered a plethora of Loann's candy flavoring for some DIY flavors. This should be fun!

I'm definitely looking forward to trying some of the flavors you mentioned above. Thanks for the advice and the wonderful reviews. you rock

ShMiGgY

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
i second Hilton.. Has a great, creamy, tobacco'y taste. A nice classy, pipe tobacco vibe to it.

My other big fave is 555. Love the nutty undertones, i get cashews from it... I added just a kick of almond to it and it sweetened it up a bit, very nice flavor (not all 555's are the same though, there's one out there that tastes like diesel, YUCK)...

RY4 is damn good too. I get a nice caramel/cream vibe from it....

I'm not big on the sweets or dessert flavor either. I did get a coffee once though that was incredible. It's always sold out at my vendor, so it must be popular...

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
For DIY. I realllly like Totally Wickets unflavored... because strangely it has a... flavor lol...Its like this light/mild, unsweet tobacco base..A great base for mixing... More importantly, I like vaping it by itself...It is a little more pricey but very worth it to me to have at least a few bottles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread