best flavour and throat hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

G19nn

Jan 2, 2012
UK
Hi
I need some help, i have an ego t and 510 t. Now i ave been reading a few posts and most are in the view that these are not the best PVs out there. many have mentioned using ego t batteries with (correct me if im wrong) ce3 smokymisers, ce2 clearomisers, riva t tanks, boge carts. Im now more confused than ever, i was going to buy the new ego c but decided to hang fire until i get some feed back from you guys.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
A 3.7V 510 mod can produce a lot of vapor and give a potent throat hit if equipped with a LR cartomizer. An E-Power 14650 with Smoktech 1.7 or 2.0 ohm single coil LR XL cartos is a good example.

The E-Power 14650 is certainly not the best 510 mod out there, but it is a very one. Top quality VV mods can cost hundreds of dollars but in all fairness not every vaper will want or need a cutting edge VV setup.
E-Power

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
The eGo may not be the "best" PV out there, but they are the perfect starter kit for folks trying to switch from smoking to vaping. You can use the ego and/or 510 batteries with the items you mentioned which means there is a lot of variety to choose from.

Agree with this one. eGo-T is what I started with and had no complaints. Now using eGo-C and the same. For me, its simple to use and hassle free.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
And juices with nicotine that are high in PG and low in VG. PG lets through the most flavor and nicotine hit as well as nicotine's irritation and makes thin vapor. VG dulls everything PG lets through and adds thicker visible vapor.

Heat enhances nicotine's hit
I think less heat enhances flavor

You need to find a balance you like

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The eGo-C is state of the art, one of the best. It's barely believable some have difficulty using it or the eGo-T! Women tend to like the simpler cartos. If you were smoking like 1 pack a day the eGo is great. You can use cartos on it.
:smokie:

I really can't agree with this. It's a good beginner model and much better than the mini-battery models. But there are quite a few better models on the market: 5 volt GLV2, Buzz Pro, Provari, Darwin, Reo, etc.

Actually, in the eGo class, since the eGo is only 3.4 volts I think both the E-Power 510 and Kgo which are 3.7 volts are much better alternatives. Plus, why pay $15+ for eGo batteries when you can get ones with a much higher mAh rating and much longer life span for only $4???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread