Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_wolf

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Ohio
www.phantasmvapors.com
I think there is 2 options. 1 being the vision 2.5 Clearomizer and the other vision stardust. Both great out of the box and no issues at all. Both have lasted a long long time.... I have never had either one fail yet. I have had a vision 2.5 for over 4 months now and still works fine...... massive vapor

Lone_wolf

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Ohio
www.phantasmvapors.com
I have the Stone it is ok works well. i have had no problems with it. I have all the visions except the new 5ml grande have a couple on order get them tomorrow. All the vision work great. IMO the 2.5 works the best for filling and capacity. The small vision Nano works great for the small cigarette looking battery for those that want there PV to look like a analog. My wife uses them.

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
I prefer the vision extremes. If you want something small like the flux, they have the stretch micro. I had always used the round mouthpieces, but I actually prefer the whistle tip now. The stardust is the best probably as far as not leaking and being easy to use right out of the box, I just wish the vapor was a little warmer. The stone is great, but because of the size and weight, it's best on a bigger battery mod rather than an ego. I probably use my visions giants more than anything else. If I don't want to vape a whole tank, I just fill it up halfway. I still do love the stardust, though, I just hope they come out with a lower ohm version soon.

Oh! I forgot to mention the tanks that came with the dongle! They have a really good flavor, but the draw is looser than I prefer and they make a slight whistle noise. The mouthpiece (whistle) is also larger than the extremes. The vapor is also a little cool on these. The base is made like the stardust, so they fit on a regular ego battery, as well. Still, a great tank out of the box. Just my $0.02.

Last edited:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I prefer the vision extremes. If you want something small like the flux, they have the stretch micro. I had always used the round mouthpieces, but I actually prefer the whistle tip now. The stardust is the best probably as far as not leaking and being easy to use right out of the box, I just wish the vapor was a little warmer. The stone is great, but because of the size and weight, it's best on a bigger battery mod rather than an ego. I probably use my visions giants more than anything else. If I don't want to vape a whole tank, I just fill it up halfway. I still do love the stardust, though, I just hope they come out with a lower ohm version soon.

Oh! I forgot to mention the tanks that came with the dongle! They have a really good flavor, but the draw is looser than I prefer and they make a slight whistle noise. The mouthpiece (whistle) is also larger than the extremes. The vapor is also a little cool on these. The base is made like the stardust, so they fit on a regular ego battery, as well. Still, a great tank out of the box. Just my $0.02.

If you take the white piece out, it won't whistle, or at least mine didn't. I would imagine if you bore the air hole bigger, the whistling would stop.

But for my money, my preference is vision mini and stardust, then micro stretch. I'm planning to get the nanos too. I like the stone but it isnt as hassle free.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Looking for the best vapeing experience gotvapes has to offer. Think about the wicking, leaking, how long it last, not having to mod it out of the box. Just the best all around experience. If you wanted to direct a vapeing newbie to the world of vamping, what would it be?

OK, I'm pretty much an impatient clutz, so that's where I'm coming from on this:

Vision Extreme Regular/Mini/Micro Stretch: No fuss - fill and vape. No waste of juice - you can suck that puppy dry. Great vapor amount and temperature. Good taste - Micro Stretch tastes better than the other versions, IMHO. Never had one break on me yet. Easy to clean. Need a needle of some sort to fill though. A great all-around vaping machine.

Startdust: Had to fuss a little with one of my two, but apparently that's a great big exception. The other one is fuss-free. Fantastic taste and vapor. Great temp. Easy to fill. Reasonably easy to clean. Too early to tell how long they last. And it's pretty. :)

The above two are pretty much neck-in-neck, and both are great.

The Fluxos are not too far behind, but you do have to mod them, though the process is really simple - the easiest and probably the best way is just to take out all the plugs and put the middle one back in upside down. That's it, other than putting a drip tip on. They taste great - not as good as a Stardust, but better than the VEs (IMHO, of course - tastes are notoriously subjective). The smaller ones are a bit better in the wicking department - you can easily suck them dry, just like VE Reg. The longer ones need to be tilted a lot after the juice reaches the half-way point. And they are soooo pretty, I love the green and purple ones.

Anywho - there you go. My opinion, FWIW. Have fun. You can't go wrong with any of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread