Best Fruit liquids? Looking for tart and strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakedmonkey

Jan 20, 2014
Houston
I've also seen warnings from some vendors about how these types of high-citrus liquids do not do well in polycarbonate tanks. I'm using several different types of clearomizers, all look like some acrylic variant to me, but I'm a newbie, so what do I know. I looked briefly for pyrex tanks but ran into some confusion about whether or not they'd fit my 510 battery.

At any rate, I'm looking for something strong, very tart and sweet. I've tried Backwoods Brew and that was just ok. Vaperite's fruit liquids are a little too bland for me. I've read Ahlusion had some good fruit liquids but they weren't described in too much detail.

Any and all suggestions appreciated. :)

Thank You!!

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
I haven't ordered from Highbrow yet, but have seen positive reviews here at ECF, so I looked at their website. Saw several fruits and fruit blends described as tart, not too sweet, etc., and they also try to match the whims of a purchaser by encouraging customization. Thus you could say you want tart juices that aren't tank-crackers, tell them what you like and want, and give them a chance to please you and get your repeat business. 10ml is $7.50, IIRC, which is about standard (Ahlusion runs $9.00 for that size, IIRC).

Nakedmonkey

Jan 20, 2014
Houston
Thank you Lorelei! I got a pomegranate, a watermelon and a ry4 (I'm always on the lookout for a good ry4). I really like that you can customize flavors with them. You should try ordering from them now that you've given them a recommendation. I think you get a freebie if you furnish a link to a forum where you've recommended them to others and you might score a sample by linking this page at checkout. Looking forward to my order.

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
I've also seen warnings from some vendors about how these types of high-citrus liquids do not do well in polycarbonate tanks. I'm using several different types of clearomizers, all look like some acrylic variant to me, but I'm a newbie, so what do I know. I looked briefly for pyrex tanks but ran into some confusion about whether or not they'd fit my 510 battery.

At any rate, I'm looking for something strong, very tart and sweet. I've tried Backwoods Brew and that was just ok. Vaperite's fruit liquids are a little too bland for me. I've read Ahlusion had some good fruit liquids but they weren't described in too much detail.

Any and all suggestions appreciated. :)

Thank You!!

Best fruits I have found have been from
Mushroomvapes.com
And
killer-juice.com

MV I love the green apple and peach n cream and Blueberry
(you also get a free 30ml bottle through his referal program info on the site)

Kj strawberry and raspberries
Best ry4 I've vaped so far

Haven't really tried a bad juice from either vendor fruit or otherwise. As well both vendors are very active inside there Ecf vendor threads.

Last edited:

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
Thank you Lorelei! I got a pomegranate, a watermelon and a ry4 (I'm always on the lookout for a good ry4). I really like that you can customize flavors with them. You should try ordering from them now that you've given them a recommendation. I think you get a freebie if you furnish a link to a forum where you've recommended them to others and you might score a sample by linking this page at checkout. Looking forward to my order.

They're on my list! Just got slammed with hundreds of dollars of vet bills, and have a large supply of eJuice to go through, but I have a cart ready to go at Highbrow. :) Sooooon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread