The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best gizmo to graduate to, from newbie..

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Sm0kyBlue, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sm0kyBlue

Sm0kyBlue Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2013
    Okies, yes, I admit it!! *takes bow* :banana:

I like to use my ego t..

Ebay.. well they caught my other purchase, and snatched it.. Said the seller was removed, they refunded my funds.. so I am out of a second gizmo lmao.. and I need to find another one. I have the hang of this one now, however I want to find something a little better, perhaps.

I am wondering.. what would be the best gizmo now, since I understand how all this works. :vapor:

2. hvac999

hvac999 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
  3. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
  4. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    what were you thinking for size? variable voltage? Whats up?

5. Sm0kyBlue

May 8, 2013
    I am not exactly sure.. the one I had on order that ebay cancelled, was a 1300mah, I think?? :blink:

6. SirSteve

SirSteve Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    If you like the ego, you may want to try a Spinner or Twist, same form factor, ego style. But they have a dial at the bottom that allows you to adjust the voltage, and you can use the ego charger you already have. I have a 1300 mah Spinner and like it very much.

If you feel like moving up to the bigger devices, VAMO and Sig Zmax are also good. VAMO is probably the best bang for the buck, it is rather big and heavy though.

Any of these devices will be able to use the 510 delivery systems you already have, with the VAMO you may need a 510 to ego adapter to use ego cone threaded delivery system.

7. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    I agree with the suggestion of the Vamo. Best "bang for the buck" PV on the market. If you want to get it locally so as not to wait as long, here is another option with a good price, $3 shipping and I got mine in 3-4 days:

VAMO Variable Volt/Watt APV V2

The Vamo will also save you money over the ego VV models. eGo batteries run $25+ where as the Vamo batteries cost about $11 and last twice as long.

8. gjshaw29

gjshaw29 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2012
    Boise, Idaho
    I'll second the vamo here I love it, but don't use mine anymore cuz I moved onto rba/rda's and mechanical mods. I have one for sale in the classy's if you're interested in buying it. $40 with free shipping.

9. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    I'm a heavy vaper and the Vamo using two 18350 batteries lasts me 12 - 14 hours on a charge.

10. Steampocalypse

Steampocalypse Full Member

May 3, 2013
    Bay Area, California
    Hi Smokey!

I agree with THE Steve. After I started with the Ego, I got an Ego-Twist and started learning about variable voltage. You can start playing with different voltages and resistances and keep it for a nice little back up for when it's time to move on to bigger, "better" things.

11. AngelsBreath

AngelsBreath Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    Alabama, United States
    I love my spinner, it lasts me all day and all night. I charge it at bedtime and it's good to go for the next day. I have 2 spinners, they are both 1300 mah and they are rock solid in my opinion.

12. Sm0kyBlue

May 8, 2013
    Im looking now.. *grins..

I sure do appreciate this.. you guys are the best!! :2cool:

13. AngelsBreath

Mar 15, 2013
    Alabama, United States
    The best thing about a Spinner or a Twist is that you can adjust your settings and find your sweet spot for each juice and each tank. Mmmmmm lol.

14. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    I own Twists, Spinners and the Vamo. For out and about I use the Spinner but while at home or on a long drive the Vamo is my choice.

15. Sm0kyBlue

May 8, 2013
    I just found a twist for under 35.00 :laugh:

now to figure out juice.. also snagged 5 carto's for 16.00 hmm.. makes me think, can it get any cheaper..??:p

16. AngelsBreath

Mar 15, 2013
    Alabama, United States
  17. AngelsBreath

Mar 15, 2013
    Alabama, United States
    Another thing that people say is the Spinner's vv knob seems to hold up better and doesn't wear off.

18. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    OH- gotta try all the gizmo's, don't wanna miss out on anything :lol:

19. DuffTime

DuffTime Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Go for the Vamo. Solid performance and loaded with features, and the price point for a VV/VW mod is astounding. You won't be disappointed

20. Sm0kyBlue

May 8, 2013
    I got it!! hahaha!!!

Gizmo's rock!! :vapor::laugh:

add that to my ego t and my twist.. a girl has to have all her back up plans with gizmos and wingdingalings ^_^ haha!! :pervy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.