Best gizmo to graduate to, from newbie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Okies, yes, I admit it!! *takes bow* :banana:

I like to use my ego t..

Ebay.. well they caught my other purchase, and snatched it.. Said the seller was removed, they refunded my funds.. so I am out of a second gizmo lmao.. and I need to find another one. I have the hang of this one now, however I want to find something a little better, perhaps.

I am wondering.. what would be the best gizmo now, since I understand how all this works. :vapor:

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
If you like the ego, you may want to try a Spinner or Twist, same form factor, ego style. But they have a dial at the bottom that allows you to adjust the voltage, and you can use the ego charger you already have. I have a 1300 mah Spinner and like it very much.

If you feel like moving up to the bigger devices, VAMO and Sig Zmax are also good. VAMO is probably the best bang for the buck, it is rather big and heavy though.

Any of these devices will be able to use the 510 delivery systems you already have, with the VAMO you may need a 510 to ego adapter to use ego cone threaded delivery system.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Try a Vamo, it is the best bang for your buck. It has many functions but mainly it has vv and vw, I love mine. VV650 VAMO V2 (body only) eGo APV - VaporBreak
Sign-up and sign in for that special price

I agree with the suggestion of the Vamo. Best "bang for the buck" PV on the market. If you want to get it locally so as not to wait as long, here is another option with a good price, $3 shipping and I got mine in 3-4 days:

VAMO Variable Volt/Watt APV V2

The Vamo will also save you money over the ego VV models. eGo batteries run $25+ where as the Vamo batteries cost about $11 and last twice as long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread