Best gizmo to graduate to, from newbie..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for the Vamo. Solid performance and loaded with features, and the price point for a VV/VW mod is astounding. You won't be disappointed

I agree with this. I was using the ego twist and I used a friends Vamo. I immediately had to have my own. I should be getting it in the mail today. So excited.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Okies.. so now I have in my hand my ego t..
I picked up a twist and a vamo.. so now that is like 5 batteries?? haha!! :p

think I might be set for the next 6 months? If I can last till December, I hope Santa will bring me more new gizmos..

what more could I want, sides juice?? lolol :p:vapor:

Thanks to every one that helped me out.. at worse, I have to make do till Friday.. I can do this!! they will start coming in the mail on Thursday.. it wont be bad at all.. :laugh:

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
I am pretty happy with my Ego-T, but I keep 3 batteries in rotation because no one has time to be charging them all the time. I love my Tornado C pass as well, especially when sitting at my laptop. I use mini viv novas on all of them, and keep spare atty heads in my case incase I clog one with my VG juices. Ive tried to cover every angle so I wont run into situations where I cant vape when I want to .

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
mmm rather play on ebay than amazon, and yes!! some of those websites Holly Vapes!!
I'd be so leary to sling my credit card thru their pay slots omg!!!

but think I have some good deals now, and certainly stocked with batteries, I won't panic..
I really want to learn how to make juice now.. Sorry I haven't replied, been a bit busy today, but I am doing

eggsallant!! :laugh: thank you!!! :vapor:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    mmm rather play on ebay than amazon, and yes!! some of those websites Holly Vapes!!
    I'd be so leary to sling my credit card thru their pay slots omg!!!

but think I have some good deals now, and certainly stocked with batteries, I won't panic..
    I really want to learn how to make juice now.. Sorry I haven't replied, been a bit busy today, but I am doing

eggsallant!! :laugh: thank you!!! :vapor:

Down load this little app, it will really help you understand DiY.
    eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator
    It really isn't as hard as you would think. The key IMO is to stay safe, consentrated nicotine is a dangerous substance, and must be treated as such.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 8, 2013
    okies.. how long should a ego c-twist batteries last?

Seems like I just charged it yesterday and today, this afternoon it's needing recharged.. 0.o

what are the ones you can buy the batteries for?? like a replacement battery?? and any recommends on tanks/attys?? thinking on glass for the tank?? and a better battery.. these 2 I will wear them out, before replacing, however, I am trying to learn all my options..

As far as the juice making, I think next month I will be setting up my juice spot in my house and making my own.. I love to cook and tinker!! :vapor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread