Best gizmo to graduate to, from newbie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Might be true, but I can not afford one.. :/

I think the max I could put is under 80 and even that is a stretch.. I really can not do that until this coming fall sometime. My budget is supper tight, and even tho I now have the ego c and the ego c twist, still I need to make sure I can keep them going for a while, until I can afford better.. grrr.. I hate it, but I am so glad I do not smoke cigs anymore..

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Try a Vamo, it is the best bang for your buck. It has many functions but mainly it has vv and vw, I love mine. VV650 VAMO V2 (body only) eGo APV - VaporBreak
Sign-up and sign in for that special price

I'm on the vamo bandwagon as of this week and it's awesome with the kanger protank!!!

The vaporbreak deal is awesome if you're ok with the chrome. Just remember to create an account and sign in to get the awesome price--use the savings to upgrade shipping as its coming from China.

I spent more to get a stainless steel model from exhalevapors.com. They ship cheaply and quickly from Texas. Mine arrived in 3 1/2 days!

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
the cartos I got in this week leave me feeling sad.. think they are one hit wonders.. :facepalm:
when I use them it's like crap.. no hits and lots of air.. can't fix, because I can't take them apart without breaking them.. Might do it tho, just to snag the wicks etc what ever I can salvage before tossing.. :?:

Before I get anything.. maybe I need new ones?? Not sure.. but I did pick up 2 from a local vendor that I can break down and clean out.. hmm gesh.. enough to make my 2 brain cells fight for pole position.. again!! :blink:

vamo.. eh?? choices and budgets.. grrr... if'n things go well.. maybe by fall.. like I said.. need to make these 2 pieces last as long as I can.. least it is keeping me from smokin..:laugh:

Last edited:

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
I really like my eVic myself. Got a starter kit for $104.

It has a lot of extra features that are really unneeded, but I enjoy them. Its pretty cool to be able to vape while you're charging, and hook it up to your PC and be able to see how many puffs you've taken every day, what voltages you use, and all that kinda stuff.

It may not be able to run at extreme high voltages, but it will run more than hot enough to burn your juice. In my opinion, I would choose this over a provari anyday, just because of the ease of use, and it has all the same features and more.

Bman1959

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
Springfield, MO
the cartos I got in this week leave me feeling sad.. think they are one hit wonders.. :facepalm:
when I use them it's like crap.. no hits and lots of air.. can't fix, because I can't take them apart without breaking them.. Might do it tho, just to snag the wicks etc what ever I can salvage before tossing.. :?:

Before I get anything.. maybe I need new ones?? Not sure.. but I did pick up 2 from a local vendor that I can break down and clean out.. hmm gesh.. enough to make my 2 brain cells fight for pole position.. again!! :blink:

vamo.. eh?? choices and budgets.. grrr... if'n things go well.. maybe by fall.. like I said.. need to make these 2 pieces last as long as I can.. least it is keeping me from smokin..:laugh:

Sorry your having trouble. Vaping Me is having a sale on EVOD's. They are a bottom coil clearomozer and have been getting good reviews. They would be easy to take care of. Get extra atominizers and they are interchangeable with the Kanger Pro tanks if you decide to get a bigger tank. The Vaperbreak deal is the cheapest I've seen on Vamos or anything that has a replaceable battery, but then you have to buy buy batteries and a charger.
If you get verified, check out the classifieds here on ECF.
Hang in there!

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Thanks Bman, yeps I is verified..
Been reading on the making e juice too.. just have to put up with what I have till I can afford better.. grrr... trying to save some funds here, but if the equipment isn't working right... haha!! is ok tho.. bound and determined to not go out and pick up a smoke..

Will be checking the classifieds here too.. thanks for reminding me!!!:laugh:

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
I really like my eVic myself. Got a starter kit for $104.

It has a lot of extra features that are really unneeded, but I enjoy them. Its pretty cool to be able to vape while you're charging, and hook it up to your PC and be able to see how many puffs you've taken every day, what voltages you use, and all that kinda stuff.

It may not be able to run at extreme high voltages, but it will run more than hot enough to burn your juice. In my opinion, I would choose this over a provari anyday, just because of the ease of use, and it has all the same features and more.

That is the one thing I noticed..

higher the voltage, the quicker the battery burn out.. hmm..
my ego t makes me happier than the twist, so.. not sure.. doing more searching and thinking. I have till the first of next month to make a decision, rather than leap on the first cheap thing I see.. Keep up with the suggestions.. I know there has to be a perfect fit here somewhere!! :unsure::p

MetalRaven

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Roanoke, Va
I used ego style including the twists for the longest time. This past friday I received my itaste mvp in the mail and could not be happier. For the price it is a great little mod that fits comfortably in your hand. I use it with protanks and even with chain vaping I don't have to worry about the battery dying on me during a day's time. Could pick them both up for less than 80

lmp9002002

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Florida
A spinner or twist (I reccommend the spinner.. seems much more solid than my twist and they offer it in 1300maH) would be a logical next step. If you wanted to go for a mod, the Vamo is a very solid choice, but if you're ambitious and willing to spend a little over $100, the E-vic is a sick device. Not something that will leave you wanting to upgrade again, it'd be more like a 1 and done. Unless of course you want to own a collection of devices each with its own purpose like some vapers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread