Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
@NotSoMini ,..you will learn to order AFTER I do..You can bet ur granny they will be anywhere from 20% to 50% cheaper anywhere I order from..Just AFTER I place that order. :p

To the Newbies in this Thread; Pay Attention to the Bolded above.

When Sirius posts that he placed an Order, Be Patient, there will be a Sale shortly after :)

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
On the topic of cinnamon that came up earlier. I love Grandma's Cinnamon Danish by Nicoticket. Still enjoying Toasted by 9 South and I forget who posted the last picture. Churros y Chocolate by The vape Kitchen (VG) is good too but more fried tasting if that makes sense. Drewdles from Ahlusion is next on the hit list.

Bloobies is still a big ole nope. Cereal Killa is excellent though. Tastes just like the cereal. Thank you @KurrptSenate

Last edited:

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Hoping and PRAYING TPR has a sale for the 4th. Dang it mange,..I need me Cafe au Lait,...Dutch Cocoa Tobacco,..Pistachio Pudding,..and Nanner Puddin' forgoodnessake!

Wouldn't hurt none to have 60ml of Candied Cavendish as well. :banana:

And Angel Sauce...and Pina Colada too...
TPR is The Plume Room, by the way!

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
On the topic of cinnamon that came up earlier. I love Grandma's Cinnamon Danish by Nicoticket. Still enjoying Toasted by 9 South and I forget who posted the last picture. Churros y Chocolate by The Vape Kitchen (VG) is good too but more fried tasting if that makes sense. Drewdles from Ahlusion is next on the hit list.

Bloobies is still a big ole nope. Cereal Killa is excellent though. Tastes just like the cereal. Thank you Kurrupt!

If you love GCD, I'm interested to hear what you think of Drewdles. To me, it's a very VERY watered down GCD.

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Has anyone tried Dori Cake by Merkury? The description has me intrigued. Sounds really good!

Dori Cake
True to its namesake, Dori Cake from Merkury blends a vanilla pound cake with fluffy, whipped cream cheese, a sprinkling of coconut shavings, and just a pinch of orange zest.

Primary Flavors: Vanilla Cake, Cream Cheese, Coconut, Orange Zest

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Lots of blame to go around on the Ahlusion - Orange Creamsicle.

In the last 45% Off Ahlusion Sale I threw one Bottle of it in the Cart.

For some strange reason, I blamed both of you for trying it one more time :lol:

laughter.gif

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
What's TPR? Cafe au Lait sounds delicious! Might want to throw that on a wish list for later!
That my friend would be "The Plume Room",..and I must warn you now..When that party box arrives and you get done sweeping the foil stars from the floor,..you will soon be ordering your way to the poor house! :eek:

Joking..Moderation,..always moderation. :thumbs:

The Plume Room

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
That my friend would be "The Plume Room",..and I must warn you now..When that party box arrives and you get done sweeping the foil stars from the floor,..you will soon be ordering your way to the poor house! :eek:

Joking..Moderation,..always moderation. :thumbs:

The Plume Room
Funny...I do not think of TPR as too expensive and I guess it is because I only order the FOTW when I like it and I always order two. $21 for 60mls

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
On the topic of cinnamon that came up earlier. I love Grandma's Cinnamon Danish by Nicoticket. Still enjoying Toasted by 9 South and I forget who posted the last picture. Churros y Chocolate by The Vape Kitchen (VG) is good too but more fried tasting if that makes sense. Drewdles from Ahlusion is next on the hit list.

Bloobies is still a big ole nope. Cereal Killa is excellent though. Tastes just like the cereal. Thank you Kurrupt!
Noggin,..I'm finding some of the newer Ahl to be quite harsh..Alton and Calypso although very tasty,..gave me the wonky throat. Guess those just might be cap off ones?!?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Funny...I do not think of TPR as too expensive and I guess it is because I only order the FOTW when I like it and I always order two. $21 for 60mls
Nah,..not funny. I think women are just smarter shoppers than most of us guys..I don't have to order 180mls from just one vendor,..but if it's something I really like,..you better bet I'm ordering in 60mls. I can only think of two from TPR I didn't care for actually.
Black Cherry Cream Soda and Tangerine Dream.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What's TPR? Cafe au Lait sounds delicious! Might want to throw that on a wish list for later!

@AllElse Failed, I believe it is the vendor "The Plume Room." Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Nah,..not funny. I think women are just smarter shoppers than most of us guys..I don't have to order 180mls from just one vendor,..but if it's something I really like,..you better bet I'm ordering in 60mls. I can only think of two from TPR I didn't care for actually.
Black Cherry Cream Soda and Tangerine Dream.
Neither are some of their better ones that is for sure

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Noggin,..I'm finding some of the newer Ahl to be quite harsh..Alton and Calypso although very tasty,..gave me the wonky throat. Guess those just might be cap off ones?!?

The Ahlusion tobaccos that are currently tearing me up have been around for a while. They also got long warm bath in UC followed by hour cap off. But you are thinking the same thing I am so sounds like extended caps off is worth trying. And higher VG sometimes translates to more alcohol. Everybody back in the hot tub! I've got a bunch of the new flavors so maybe I should revisit for the sake of science.

Dori Cake sounds good. And thanks to a few different people in this thread there is an ITC order coming. Both versions of Spoonlicker and the cupcake plus a few others. 1..2..3..4....I declare a Cake War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread