Status
Not open for further replies.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
For all of you coffee fans out there, I just tried The Carter from cloud stout, and it's a great vape! Here's the description: The Carter is a mind blowing dessert vape that combines fluffy and decadent undertones of tiramisu, mocha cake, with swirls of gooey toffee crumbles.

This is the best coffee type juice I've had since NT Wakonda. It tastes mostly like coffee and cream and a hint of toffee (not getting much cake) but it's yummy yummy yummy!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I wasn't around for the start of the last thread. I've gone from vaping my local vape shop house juice exclusively for 6 months to becoming an absolute juice snob, so thanks everyone lol!
[emoji23]
You'll become more than a juice snob if you hang around us much longer. I'm about to fire off a email to the dude that runs eVapersHub for sending me a 10% code so I can once again try to send Jenna a 15ml of Blueberry Scone because guess what?!? They dropped it. I knew I couldn't have made that big a mistake. It's just like some fly by the seat of their pants supplier's to not own up to a screwup and make it look like it was my fault. He'll not get one more order outta me
I'll find it at Giant Vapes or some other supplier but it won't be his business.
Peach Rings..pfffffft!
[emoji40]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
driporigin.com

Annnnnd BAM!
Jenna get's to try the real deal. And I ordered 3x15mls for meself!!!!
I'll be on the down low for a while folks..Me head gots knots on it already from bae.
[emoji23]

Last edited:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I wasn't around for the start of the last thread. I've gone from vaping my local vape shop house juice exclusively for 6 months to becoming an absolute juice snob, so thanks everyone lol!
You're welcome! :p...Yeah guess I should put up a disclaimer to hide your credit cards upon entering this thread! :laugh:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Hi all! It appears we have reached our limit on the old thread, so I'm starting a new one to give us all a place to continue discussing all our favorite ejuice vendors and flavors. Feel free to post about a juice you've found that you love, and even those that you don't, as all opinions are welcome here. :)

Here's a link to our last home that covers lots of vendors and some great juices...
Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

And a link to our first home that started us all on this journey...and oh what a journey it has been! :D
Best gourmet ejuice vendors

So come on in and share all your faves!

Here's a little guide to some of the acronyms used here for the many juice vendors:

AIV – Alice in Vapeland
AHL – Ahlusion
AVE – Alien Visions E-juice
EV or Ether – Ethervapes
GeJ – GoodeJuice
GLV – Good Life Vapor
GV – Giant Vapes
HB-Highbrow vapor
HHV – Heather's Heavenly Vapes
JTJM-Jimmy the Juiceman
LR - LabRat
MOV – Mountain Oak Vapors
MVJ – MyVapeJuice
NET – Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco
NT – Nicoticket
RBFS – River Bottom Fog Sauce
SDV – Sleeping Dragon Vapor
SE -Stash Eliquid
TPR – The Plume Room
TVC – The Vapor Chef
TVR – The Vapor Room
VV – Virgin Vapor
VK - Vape Kitchen

Thanks for the new play room!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
from someone who joined the original one in Dec 2013 I feel safe in saying 'you are welcome and you will never get out alive'

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
12469444_1062694970417202_3857030569921339576_o.jpg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Happy 2016 From Ahlusion

50% Off Custom / XPress / MaxV
(While Supplies Last)

New Years Eve Only

Orders Ship on January 4th

animated-gif-happy-new-year-greetings-cards.gif

I am very tempted by this! Where's the bold flavor here? What about their apple and peach juices? Do you think the flavors are too subtle for someone with malfunctioning taste buds?

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I am very tempted by this! Where's the bold flavor here? What about their apple and peach juices? Do you think the flavors are too subtle for someone with malfunctioning taste buds?

I think in general, peach juice is not their strength, but apple sure is! You might try Autumn Mist. It's a fabulous apple-pear blend. I've heard good things about Pure Apple, too, but I haven't tried it, so I can't comment on its flavor strength. Also, Sirius mentioned Strawberry Sunset a couple of posts back. It's a strawberry-peach-nectarine blend that is just outstanding. Ahlusion tends to do strawberries very well, too!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I think in general, peach juice is not their strength, but apple sure is! You might try Autumn Mist. It's a fabulous apple-pear blend. I've heard good things about Pure Apple, too, but I haven't tried it, so I can't comment on its flavor strength. Also, Sirius mentioned Strawberry Sunset a couple of posts back. It's a strawberry-peach-nectarine blend that is just outstanding. Ahlusion tends to do strawberries very well, too!

Thank you Lisa. I am going to check those out!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
JW-We have shared this before and I like bold flavors too. I am also a BIG FANGIRL of Ahlusion. The ones I love that I consider not too subtle are Lemon Cream and Lemon Vanilla Cake (even if you do not think you would like a lemon vape) Saturday Morning, Mango Lassi, Just Criminal, Autumn Mist
Most of these you can get as Express and they are a little bit steeped. I would still recommend another 2 week steep on them. Ahlusion has some of the best flavors around but not always bold. Steeping will help with that. Upon receipt, open and air exchange a few times, shake shake

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
JW-We have shared this before and I like bold flavors too. I am also a BIG FANGIRL of Ahlusion. The ones I love that I consider not too subtle are Lemon Cream and Lemon Vanilla Cake (even if you do not think you would like a lemon vape) Saturday Morning, Mango Lassi, Just Criminal, Autumn Mist
Most of these you can get as Express and they are a little bit steeped. I would still recommend another 2 week steep on them. Ahlusion has some of the best flavors around but not always bold. Steeping will help with that. Upon receipt, open and air exchange a few times, shake shake
If you do not get Express but made to order I think you are facing at least a 3 week steep before they roll around to be really flavorful

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I don't remember seeing this posted and I apologize if I am wrong about this but Seduce Juice is having a great sale today through January 2.

The MMXVI code will get you 35% off all Seduce Juice, People's Vape, Razzipop, Gambler, Econoclouds, Acme, Preferred Stock and Long Neck.

It will also get you 15% off on Ruthless, Space Jam, Bombies, Liquid State and Cosmic Fog.

I am ordering big bottles of Snake Oil & Snake Venom and smaller bottles of their Immaculata, Snake Eyes and Snake Bite. Can't wait to try the Immaculata. It sounds amazing.

"Immaculata is a triumphant creation of succulent superfruits, churned with creamy, sweet nectar in Heaven's Upper Eastside Smoothie Shop. A truly prolific vape experience."

Has anyone tried the Mr. Good Vape's Karma? It's a peaches and cream juice.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

I'm definitely going to try these! Thank you very much! I know we talked about Ahlusion before, but I didn't remember your recommending specific juices for me. I can't wait to try these!!

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would like to wish all my Juice Junkie friends, and their loved ones, a very happy and healthy 2016! I appreciate all of your juice wisdom and forum friendships. IMO, this is the BEST thread on ECF because of all of the very fine folks that take the time to share their knowledge, opinions, frustrations, and laughter. So, as I raise my mod to enjoy some more Chewy, I say to all of my friends, "Here's to finding more great juice in 2016!" Happy New Year!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
You're welcome! [emoji14]...Yeah guess I should put up a disclaimer to hide your credit cards upon entering this thread! [emoji23]
Nah you done good my darlin' but, we need to see you around here more often.
After all, a Goddess of your stature must be properly worshiped!!!
[emoji23]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Some are quite subtle while others are very full bodied..I have a blog with my faves you're welcome to take a gander at.

Reactions: DJLEC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread