Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I am very tempted by this! Where's the bold flavor here? What about their apple and peach juices? Do you think the flavors are too subtle for someone with malfunctioning taste buds?
It's hard to say what's subtle or not. But, I thought the Pure Apple really good. The name says it: a simple and flavorful apple that's completely real tasting.

xtreme101

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
New York
PicsPlay_1451636024348.jpg

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
So this is we're y'all moved to. I was lost for a sec. I had a self imposed purchase ban till after Christmas and saw Ahlusion had this 40% sale. Thought to myself well too tired tonight will place an order tomorrow. Next day, the sale was gone and I was a sad panda. Lady luck smiled when I checked my order yesterday and 50% was there in all its glory. So I ended up with lemon vanilla cake, lime cream, Autumn mist, pineapple cream, billow berry, rasputin and two new flavors to try, sweet chill and grape.

Sounds crazy but I'm getting to where I want to limit my vendors. So I'm trying to find replacements with allusion. They are really so good!!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
So this is we're y'all moved to. I was lost for a sec. I had a self imposed purchase ban till after Christmas and saw Ahlusion had this 40% sale. Thought to myself well too tired tonight will place an order tomorrow. Next day, the sale was gone and I was a sad panda. Lady luck smiled when I checked my order yesterday and 50% was there in all its glory. So I ended up with lemon vanilla cake, lime cream, Autumn mist, pineapple cream, billow berry, rasputin and two new flavors to try, sweet chill and grape.

Sounds crazy but I'm getting to where I want to limit my vendors. So I'm trying to find replacements with allusion. They are really so good!!
A couple of those are favs of mine. Lemon Vanilla Cake and Autumn Mist for sure. I am in the Lemon Cream camp but I won't hold it against you if you join Lime Creams camp

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Sacre Coeur by Artists Collection
Thanks to a fellow vapor I was able to try this. Possible the least interesting juice I have ever vaped. This is the third Artist Collection that I have tried and the third that I am disappointed in. Considering some must have considered these folks 'artists' they should have been able to come up with some masterpieces

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
SGT Berry by Sleeping dragon Vapor. Not my cup of tea at all. Has anyone else tried this? I have read about the vapes that taste like Fritos and that is what I am getting here. Not sure if something is wrong with my bottle or if I am just sensitive to this taste. Strange because I have never had anything from SDV that wasn't good. Def a no re-buy for me

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
SGT Berry by Sleeping dragon Vapor. Not my cup of tea at all. Has anyone else tried this? I have read about the vapes that taste like Fritos and that is what I am getting here. Not sure if something is wrong with my bottle or if I am just sensitive to this taste. Strange because I have never had anything from SDV that wasn't good. Def a no re-buy for me
I tried that one and traded it -- I did not get Fritos, though. Just the described taste - Cereal vapes just apparently are not my thing.

Anyone bought from WeVapeHere? They are doing a 20% sale and have two flavors I want to try, Cloud Stout's "The Carter" and Turncoat Industries "Southern Bread Pudding". (Code is NEWYEAR2016). I also wanted to try "Whirlwind" by Stratus but they don't carry that one.
Are there any other good 20% or better sales going somewhere that I might find all three? THX!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey @Sirius, I found another nopeberry juice you might like: Versus Vape Sovereign - E-Liquid | CRAFT VAPERY

I tried this one this morning, and it's a pretty spot on coffee cake with a hint of blueberry. Quite delicious, if I do say so myself (and I do! [emoji14] )
Nah TYVM but I'll pass..I've finally found a good Nopeberry that actually has no nope in it at all..Ahem .. If ya dig where I'm coming from lol.
[emoji12]
Ordered 3x15ml from the source Drip Origin "Blueberry Scone" plus one for Jen to try.
*whop ouch!
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Rookie mistake ya made, there, Chili! Hope you ordered some good stuff and that you and the family had a great holiday!

Yep! I remembered the first time I placed an order! Guess I was too focused on the great sale! And we have had a wonderful holiday today. Sure makes going back to work on Monday more difficult! Hope you had a wonderful first day of 2016!

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA

I didn't care for it at all.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Oh my gosh! Went to find my friends and I was locked out! I was so worried :( So glad to find y'all here! Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year :wub: Personally my body is detoxing all the champagne I drank. Back on track today - that week of holiday eating almost killed me! LOL. I have a food baby that looks like twins are on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread