Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Let's do something fun for the New Year: Top 5 Fave Juices of 2016!

For me, it would be the following (in no particular order, feel free to rank yours if you like!)
  • King's Crest- Duchess Reserve
  • King's Crest- Strawberry Duchess Reserve
  • Mr. Meringue
  • Sunday Supper- Apple Butter Biscuit
  • Majestic no. 79

I'll play even though I normally vape NETs. My top five favorite retail juices are;
  • VCT Private Reserve - Ripe vapes
  • Castle long Reserve - five pawns
  • Pistachio RY4 - Charlie Nobel's Admiral reserve
  • Caramel Wildwood - Ahlusion
  • Tripoli - Charlie Nobel
Special mention goes to the RY4 made by Mr vape....

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
Sapphire is a new-to-me blue berry juice from Ahlusion, and it is excellent! If you haven't tried it yet, and are looking for a new blue berry juice, you might want to give Sapphire a shot. It's not bold, but there is plenty of flavor for me.
Agreed, it's wonderful. Ahlusion's blueberries are so good. I haven't had a bad one yet! I was initially hesitant to order anything blueberry because i was afraid it would taste fake or candy-like, but I've been wowed on each one.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Agreed, it's wonderful. Ahlusion's blueberries are so good. I haven't had a bad one yet! I was initially hesitant to order anything blueberry because i was afraid it would taste fake or candy-like, but I've been wowed on each one.

Me too!! What do you think of Billow Berry? I think I remember you like the Blueberry Colada too, don't you? I haven't had the blueberry Colada, but their Strawberry Colada is OoooLaLa Magnifique!

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
Me too!! What do you think of Billow Berry? I think I remember you like the Blueberry Colada too, don't you? I haven't had the blueberry Colada, but their Strawberry Colada is OoooLaLa Magnifique!
I most definitely do love blueberry colada! What's billow berry?

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Looks good. Keep us posted with your experiences as you get over your cold.

Okay, my taste is mostly recovered, so here's an update!

The flavor is not as dense or complex as it is with a subohm setup. I was expecting that, what with the teeny coils these things use, but it's still enough flavor to satisfy me.

On a different note: I think perhaps you're not supposed to refill these pods? Getting the coil head out of the little tank without accidentally dismantling it is impossible. I have to use the pliers from my build kit to get it out. I think next time I'll try lubing up the gaskets next with a little juice before I pop in the coil to see if that helps. I'm 100% positive you could rebuild and rewick the coil heads too, if you were feeling motivated. It's just a simple mico coil with a teeny bit of wick, and the coil head assembly is just held together with o-rings/gaskets, and is really easy to reassemble.

Edit: @chanelvaps I know you made a comment the other day about the small battery life of the iCares. My MyJet has a 350 mAh battery, and I just now had to pop it in the charger. I've been using it pretty consistently since I got it on Saturday.

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Okay, my taste is mostly recovered, so here's an update!

The flavor is not as dense or complex as it is with a subohm setup. I was expecting that, what with the teeny coils these things use, but it's still enough flavor to satisfy me.

On a different note: I think perhaps you're not supposed to refill these pods? Getting the coil head out of the little tank without accidentally dismantling it is impossible. I have to use the pliers from my build kit to get it out. I think next time I'll try lubing up the gaskets next with a little juice before I pop in the coil to see if that helps. I'm 100% positive you could rebuild and rewick the coil heads too, if you were feeling motivated. It's just a simple mico coil with a teeny bit of wick, and the coil head assembly is just held together with o-rings/gaskets, and is really easy to reassemble.

Edit: @chanelvaps I know you made a comment the other day about the small battery life of the iCares. My MyJet has a 350 mAh battery, and I just now had to pop it in the charger. I've been using it pretty consistently since I got it on Saturday.
Hmm....they are making things differently these days for sure. My first experience with vaping was on one of the mini ego's that had 350 mah and it seemed to need charged every two hours

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thanks to a JJ friend I am vaping a long ago ADORED treat of Nirvana Buddha's Breath. Creamy coconut with spice to resemble an Indian desert. OMG. Glad I loaded my freshly wicked tank with this.
Another winner that I found lately is Green Party By FA-Q. Green Apples and Kiwi. Tart and full flavored and good vapor production. Happy Vapor here. :vapor:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Giant Vapes code for tonight is KINGTUT10 :thumb:
Thanks, @EKat !
This reminded me that a few days ago, you asked about "Wedding Crasher". I have tried this one and it is a decent carrot cake. I liked it better than other carrot cake vapes I have tried. It is heavy on the cream cheese, FYI, not sure if that appeals to you.
My husband likes this one better than I do, carrot cake is his favorite cake for birthdays. Hope that helps!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
FYI, Flavor of the Week at The Plume Room is ANGEL SAUCE. Only $10.50 for a 30 ML bottle. Limit 2.
Zesty orange, lime and raspberry combined for a delicious Rainbow Sherbet flavored vape. One of the only "fruits" I like. :thumbs:
Flavor of the Week
"Angel Sauce" eLiquid

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
From Lightning Vapes;

If you haven't already heard, MasterCard has made some policy changes regarding the vape industry this last November which are going into effect on the 15th of this month. Most of the new requirements are reasonable, however one of the changes is very troubling, and has ultimately led us to drop them as an accepted payment method. To keep them, they would have us require Adult Signature on EVERY order paid for using their cards, regardless of whether the customer's age has been verified through a reputable paid age verification service. Why don't we just apply a rule set to MasterCard transactions and keep them? To put it simply, we can't. Our website and most others don't have control over the full checkout process enough to code such rules, therefore we would have to make a blanket requirement on all transactions though our website to require an adult signature, which would be a nightmare for both we and you.

Here is a link to an article about the issue, and here is a link to the petition to MasterCard you can join. Ultimately, the best petition is usually a boycott. After all, if you want something to go away, quit buying it. Personally, I will elect not to use my MasterCard credit card again until these policy changes are revoked.

In the mean time, enjoy the last 12 days that we will accept MasterCard at Lightning Vapes with this sale, and please spread the word! We will continue to accept VISA, American Express, Paypal, Amazon Payments, and very soon we will be accepting BitCoin!

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
From Lightning Vapes;

If you haven't already heard, MasterCard has made some policy changes regarding the vape industry this last November which are going into effect on the 15th of this month. Most of the new requirements are reasonable, however one of the changes is very troubling, and has ultimately led us to drop them as an accepted payment method. To keep them, they would have us require Adult Signature on EVERY order paid for using their cards, regardless of whether the customer's age has been verified through a reputable paid age verification service..............

The million dollar question is; will Visa, Discover and Amex follow suit? Tripling the shipping costs and requiring people to either be at home for delivery or drive to the post office during hours to sign for packages would do wonders for the online vaping industry. It's a funny thing. I extract flavor from real tobacco and use it to make NETs and hybrids. To do this I purchase various types of tobacco (cigars, pipe tobacco, RYO, blending tobacco and whole leaf) from online retailers and use a MasterCard to pay for it, no adult signature is required for shipping tobacco. So it appears that in the U.S. vaping is on its way to becoming more notorious than smoking, imagine that.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Thanks, @EKat !
This reminded me that a few days ago, you asked about "Wedding Crasher". I have tried this one and it is a decent carrot cake. I liked it better than other carrot cake vapes I have tried. It is heavy on the cream cheese, FYI, not sure if that appeals to you.
My husband likes this one better than I do, carrot cake is his favorite cake for birthdays. Hope that helps!
thanks...I ended up ordering it the other day...should be here tomorrow!!

redstripe787

Multiple ID Suspension
Jan 4, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread