Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Actually I contacted them before ECC started because I wanted to know if the Mr. Macaron line contained sucralose. They responded and said no. I was hoping to try both flavors at the expo. These were the only ones not available for testing as all the other juice vendors we stopped by we were able to sample. If you like strawberry, the third flavor in Mr. Macaron’s line is Strawberry Cream.

I have purchased some eliquids in the past out of the UK that were good. However, I can tell you that not all of their eliquids are sucralose free.
Thanks. I'll give it a try soon. hard to find juice without sucralose, and/or vendors who'll tell you.

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
Hope everyone has had a great summer! Giant Vapes is 20% off for the WEEK with code LABORDAY20
Giant Vapes is way too expensive even with a sale imo. I consider Breazy to be a much better vendor with significantly better prices. Their labor day sale was 35% off everything and they actually have sales like that every week. Just a few days ago they had 40% off everything for no reason at all lol. Giant Vapes is a good site but I highly recommend Breazy to those of you who don't know it. They have excellent customer service too ime. Take care, happy vaping [emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Reactions: McKinneyMike

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Stay safe empteeteacup! My sister evacuated to the Carolinas from Largo on the west coast. I am glad she left with how this storm is shaping up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks love! Everything is cool here. We didn't even lose power, just the internet for about 5 minutes!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Stash
Stash e-Liquids - Premium eLiquids in Max VG - Hand Crafted
20% OFF End of Summer Sale!

This is a full, site wide sale, good for 20% off your entire order (excluding gift cards and wholesale orders). Simply use code SUMMEREND at checkout to receive the discount! The code expires Monday, 09/18/17 at 11:59:59PM EST.

While we'll do our best to get your shipments out with the speed and accuracy you've come to expect from us, please anticipate a lead time of 3-5 business days for orders placed during this sale.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Well I took advantage of the 20% summer end sale with Stash and this time I targeted the juices I remember liking the most last year!

which ones??? I meant to take advantage of the sale and forgot :mad: to do it before Monday was over. Thought I would get Soulshine. I have 3/4 of a 120 of Vacation (my fav) and 30-60mls of several others. I still think STASH is the best of the best but due to juice gulping hardware I am using I mostly stick with DIY. If I could clone some of STASH's stuff I would never buy juice again.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
which ones??? I meant to take advantage of the sale and forgot :mad: to do it before Monday was over. Thought I would get Soulshine. I have 3/4 of a 120 of Vacation (my fav) and 30-60mls of several others. I still think STASH is the best of the best but due to juice gulping hardware I am using I mostly stick with DIY. If I could clone some of STASH's stuff I would never buy juice again.

Well, just to temp you...Fluffhead is ABSOLUTELY delicious. Working on my 2nd 120 ml now. (You asked about it several posts ago.) If you liked Blue Sky you will freak over Fluffhead.

I liked Soulshine a lot too!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

I got vacation (60 Mls), southbound, Valhalla, sink
Aiko,cinnamon Girl, soulshine, suspicious mind (which is the sweet spot discounted juice of the week) and those two new ones, alligator alley and that lemon curd one which the name escapes me.

One thing I learnt about Stash liquids from my first order is that some of the liquids are best fresh. Both cinnamon girl and Valhalla had this wonderful crusty bakery flavor when they were fresh and it disappeared after a couple of months.
Soul shine lost a lot of its flavor after a couple of months as well.

Now this could have been the juices themselves or my handling of them (putting them in the fridge and not letting them properly get back to room temperature before opening the bottles).

So this time I won't be taking long storage or long steeping options with these liquids.

I was throwing around some ideas for juice orders and was considering The Refuge, Kilo liquids and Omvapors but I decided to stick with a brand I know I like.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

Why don't you change the hardware a bit and get a good single coil RTA like the Serpent SMM, OBS Nano or Merlin Mini where you can vape 6mg juice at around 35-50 watts? Wouldn't juice last a lot longer?

I now tend to use my mega sub ohm devices to use up juice I am not a fan of but which isn't bad enough to tip down the drain.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Anthony
I run with several things
Aromamizers, one with a dual Clapton at .3 ohms and 75watts, another with a dual regular coil at .50 ohms and at around 40 watts
Taifun TGT2 always on my desk with fav Ry4 at 1.4 ohms and 12 watts
Taifun TGT3 that I do vape at around 30-35. I have tried some others like the Merlin but nothing beats a Taifun for me.
So I think I have it all covered. I have tried all my stuff in the Taifun TGT3 (mega flavor) and true it does not suck up juice like the Aromamizers but the vape does not blow your hair back as well (lol)

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Anthony
I run with several things
Aromamizers, one with a dual Clapton at .3 ohms and 75watts, another with a dual regular coil at .50 ohms and at around 40 watts
Taifun TGT2 always on my desk with fav Ry4 at 1.4 ohms and 12 watts
Taifun TGT3 that I do vape at around 30-35. I have tried some others like the Merlin but nothing beats a Taifun for me.
So I think I have it all covered. I have tried all my stuff in the Taifun TGT3 (mega flavor) and true it does not suck up juice like the Aromamizers but the vape does not blow your hair back as well (lol)

You do have it all covered!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I do feel I have it all covered and am currently happy with my gear. I used to wonder how someone (Jazz comess to mind) went through so much juice and now I know. I can blow through a 30ml in a couple of days. If I like it and vape it constantly probably 48 hours. Had to turn to DIY. I got into vaping 1) to save my health 2) to save money

Reactions: dmska

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
What'sup folks! I hope everyone is doing well. I recently came across a "new to me" vendor.

Country Clouds. The flavors I have tried thus far are: Corn Bread Pudding, Banana Bread Pudding, and Lemon Pudding pie.

Corn Bread Pudding is the surprise out of the group. The Banana Bread Pudding is my favorite so far.

If anyone has come across some salted caramel flavors please point them out to me. I've become a big fan of this particular flavor profile. District One and Beard Vape have some good ones that I like, and I am surprised by the differences between the ones I have tried.

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
My Stash order came so fast ( that's what she said) ! I put in the order about 6 days ago and it has already arrived to me in Sydney!

I put in my HHV order about 3 weeks ago and that order just arrived 2 days before my Stash order.

In any event both packages arrived to me safely and now I have HHV and Stash liquids in my arsenal. It's good to have both back in my rotation again.

Incidentally, I had a sniff of the new Fluffhead liquid which is a lemon meringue pie flavor and judging by my nose something tells me I will enjoy it more than lemon tart by Dinner lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread