Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I'm still on ECF everyday. This is my escape from my JOB. I agree though that things are a lot quieter around here especially compared to a couple of years ago. Do you think it's because the equipment and the juices have gotten so much better than even a few years ago? People settle in with their set ups and favorite juices and there's no need to come back and ask questions?
I check in every night. Wish I understood the reasons for the quietness. If there were a way to reach people who were on and then disappeared, it would make for an interesting survey.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I'm still on ECF everyday. This is my escape from my JOB. I agree though that things are a lot quieter around here especially compared to a couple of years ago. Do you think it's because the equipment and the juices have gotten so much better than even a few years ago? People settle in with their set ups and favorite juices and there's no need to come back and ask questions?

That’s very possible. Personally, I️ have learned pretty much all I️ need to know, but since I️ have no vaping friends in real life, I️ stay for the social aspect

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am sad about the state of the forum in general. Not just this thread. I started tuning in Oct of 2013 and it was hopping. Could hardly keep up. Took me an hour at night to catch up with the juice junkies. I think ECF has offended many and they left. I think folks got bored with it. I think people found their niche. All of those reasons.
Now for official info:
6fa27c0a-85c0-49bb-9eca-afd0c85a692e.jpg
Cyber Monday is almost here! Get ready for huge savings as we offer our biggest discount ever, a whopping 35% off! Our SITEWIDE SALE begins Monday, 11/27 at 12:00AM EST and ends Monday, 11/27 11:59PM EST. Keep your eyes peeled for our next newsletter, which will have all the details!

MidwestGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
Iowa
SO ... I've been a regular on ECF in the past, but life kinda gets in the way. Tons of travel, busy at work, etc. However, I always seem to make my way back here in the fall when it starts getting colder up here in Iowa... hibernation mode is starting to set in. So... here I am, ready to see what's new out there in vape-land, upgrade my stuff, and get back to contributing as best as I can.

That said, not many upgrades this year ... I don't really see too much new "revolutionary" stuff, and that's OK. I bought a VaporShark SwitchBox DNA75 about this time last year ... used it daily for a year and the fire button finally lost it's "click" ... so, with some extensive research, I bought another identical VaporShark DNA75 :D

As far as atomizers ... I invested in the OBS Engine about this time last year ... in looking for newer/better/innovative atomizers, I couldn't really find anything (more MTL and RDTAs on the market, but nothing really "revolutionary") ... so no atomizer upgrades and continuing with my OBS Engine RTAs (I have 3).

As far as liquids ... this is where I could really use some help. My ADV, my go-to, my "this is always in at least one of my OBS Engine RTAs" liquid is Bowden's Mate by Five Pawns. I'm in love with a slightly "cool" (i.e. hint of menthol) rich sweet mint-like flavors.

So, if anyone could recommend a sweet, rich, minty (anything but wintergreen) e-liquid with a touch of menthol for that "cooling" effect like the Bowden's Mate, I'd be all over it. I've tried quite a few ... most recently the "Plume Room" brand Creamy Mint - mostly cream, very little mint and no menthol "coolness"; and Liberty Vapor "South Vanilladelphia" - haven't vaped this one enough yet to reach any conclusions but first impressions are pretty good. Anyone else have any suggestions in this flavor profile?

Reactions: AnthonyB

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2014
Tacoma
SO ... I've been a regular on ECF in the past, but life kinda gets in the way. Tons of travel, busy at work, etc. However, I always seem to make my way back here in the fall when it starts getting colder up here in Iowa... hibernation mode is starting to set in. So... here I am, ready to see what's new out there in vape-land, upgrade my stuff, and get back to contributing as best as I can.

That said, not many upgrades this year ... I don't really see too much new "revolutionary" stuff, and that's OK. I bought a VaporShark SwitchBox DNA75 about this time last year ... used it daily for a year and the fire button finally lost it's "click" ... so, with some extensive research, I bought another identical VaporShark DNA75 :D

As far as atomizers ... I invested in the OBS Engine about this time last year ... in looking for newer/better/innovative atomizers, I couldn't really find anything (more MTL and RDTAs on the market, but nothing really "revolutionary") ... so no atomizer upgrades and continuing with my OBS Engine RTAs (I have 3).

As far as liquids ... this is where I could really use some help. My ADV, my go-to, my "this is always in at least one of my OBS Engine RTAs" liquid is Bowden's Mate by Five Pawns. I'm in love with a slightly "cool" (i.e. hint of menthol) rich sweet mint-like flavors.

So, if anyone could recommend a sweet, rich, minty (anything but wintergreen) e-liquid with a touch of menthol for that "cooling" effect like the Bowden's Mate, I'd be all over it. I've tried quite a few ... most recently the "Plume Room" brand Creamy Mint - mostly cream, very little mint and no menthol "coolness"; and Liberty Vapor "South Vanilladelphia" - haven't vaped this one enough yet to reach any conclusions but first impressions are pretty good. Anyone else have any suggestions in this flavor profile?
check out Mystic by The Steamery....just like those butter mint candies

Reactions: MidwestGuy

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
I don’t post here all that much. Let’s see I’m in a huge coconut and fruit kick, even though it is fall. I just ordered today with sales, PINK from gost which is a pina colada cake which is a re-order for me. Naked 100 Lava is also a winner. I go through it pretty fast. My absolute favorite is a Dallas creation called That’s my Jam which I think is blueberry and coconut. The manufacturer doesn’t list the flavor profile. Closely followed by the fruit That’s my all day! I think I have identified an apple flavor in the all day vape. Now I’m wanting to try some more apple blends but not desert types.
If u like coconut you NEED to try Svrf Balanced. It's coconut cream and it's the best coconut flavor I've ever had. It's smooth, creamy and delicious and in my top 3 juices I always need to have on hand. Ejuicecorner has 35% off right now so I got 2 60ml bottles of it for like $22. I'm telling u, get some ASAP, u won't regret it I promise

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I wanted to share a juice i'm enjoying.

now i bought it back in July and just now got a chance to vape it.
there was a 40% off sale, so i decided to buy a few juices so i only paid $3.25 for 10ml bottles.
totally worth the price and i would pay full price to reorder, i just prefer to catch a sale.

but it's called strawberry fields by rocket fuel vapes.
after 4 months of sitting around, it's fairly clear.
i do not taste artificial sweetner.

max vg 3mg uwell crown .5 ohm coil. 40-50 watts
reminds me of strawberry milk. or strawberry pudding? kinda like a pink starburst?

the higher in wattage the sweeter it gets but not too sweet. some vapes i've tried left my mouth feeling like i gargled with sugar. Not this juice.

it's a smooth vape with lots of clouds.

For the record i'm not a fan of strawberry vape. So i'm surprised i am enjoying this one.
I've gone thru about 5ml and i kinda don't want to finish it till i order another bottle.

I have 3 more flavors of Rocket Fuel Vapes to try before i decide on what to reorder. Some of these I have tried and use to love in my carto higher pg days so i'm curious as to how they will fair for me in high vg.

i'm nervous about the coffee one, cuppa jolt. i have never vaped a coffee that I could tolerate very long!

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
You're able to taste if a juice has artificial sweetener?
I'm asking because I don't want to vape sucralose,
but I'm not sure I can taste the difference,
and alot of vendors won't say if they use it or not.
oh my lord yes!!! i can not stand the fake sweetner, it drives me crazy. i've bought a lot of juice that has it and it has to get tossed. i'm very very particular about that. sucralose gives things a diet soda flavor feeling.. you know diet coke vs regular coke... that taste is sucralose. and i can definately taste it in vape and no steeping does not make it go away.

Reactions: NotSoMini

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Also, tomorrow rocket fuel vapes has a sale tomorrow for
$10 30 mil bottles
$25 120 ml bottles

They seem to have regular sales... lets see according to my inbox...
july 4th, sept 2, oct 6, nov 24,

For such a cheap juice, i'm pretty shocked to be enjoying these. if any one has vaped these let me know how they compare for you... i wass thinking about a first time Stash order, but i've been hesitant to pull the trigger on a order from them..

i'm vaping the cats meow i use to love it in a carto tank. and i'm loving it in a uwell crown.
again, max vg 3mg nic.

hint of coconut, (not a coconut fan, i find it subtle in this juice, a complimentary flavor)
reminds me of a oatmeal cookie. with a slight frosting.
delicious bakery.
the juice is pretty clear, which i appreciate. it's pairing well with my morning coffee (yes i know it's almost noon :) )

nice change from the strawberry from above and it did carry over well, i didn't change coils or even rinse out the tank. so it was almost a strawberry pastry flavor for a bit.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I do not come around here much as I have gotten into making my own eliquid. The best part of DIY for me is that I can mix the PG/VG ratio I like instead of having to buy 70 and 80% VG commercial eliquids. In addition, I no longer have to send emails to vendors inquiring whether their flavors contain surcalose which some of you may know mutes the flavor of the eliquid for me. During this past week it has given me joy to be able to unsubscribe from receiving all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and other sales going forward.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Enjoy your day and your meal — eat lots.

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Not for everyone, but still my favorite vanilla custard, and it's half off! (Daft Spunk flavor)

Sleeping Dragon Vapor Coupon Time!!!
View this email in your browser
Black Friday 50% off code
BlackDragon50
Upon check out please enter the above coupon code exactly as shown to receive 50% off of each item. ATTENTION: THIS COUPON IS FOR RETAIL CUSTOMERS ONLY.
50254ebe-d50b-4075-ad52-5a283e78d7d7.jpg
This sale will run from November 23rd to November 26th 12 a.m.

Reactions: AnthonyB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread