Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I put in a fairly significant order for Kindjuice today picking up a few of the sampler packs and 2 30 ml bottles of their NETs.

I was drawn to this vendor initially because of their range of NETs and then later from their Spinefuel awards and great reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: checkum

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I'm still on ECF everyday. This is my escape from my JOB. I agree though that things are a lot quieter around here especially compared to a couple of years ago. Do you think it's because the equipment and the juices have gotten so much better than even a few years ago? People settle in with their set ups and favorite juices and there's no need to come back and ask questions?

A couple of years ago? This thread was pumping with posts just a few months ago. I could barely keep up.

I am vaping a lot of Stash juices and still working though a large Vaperite non-Net order from a few months ago which I got at wholesale rates. I've just put in an order with Kindjuice for the first time.

In regards to NETs I am vaping mostly Real Tobacco Extracts and Heathers Heavenly Vapes. For the first time in 5 years I don't have a single bottle of NET.com.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
oh my lord yes!!! i can not stand the fake sweetner, it drives me crazy. i've bought a lot of juice that has it and it has to get tossed. i'm very very particular about that. sucralose gives things a diet soda flavor feeling.. you know diet coke vs regular coke... that taste is sucralose. and i can definately taste it in vape and no steeping does not make it go away.
I don't drink soda's (except for Coke when I have an upset stomach, which isn't very often) so I don't know.
Wish you could explain it more so I could taste it too, but how does one describe tastes. Doubt it's possible.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
A couple of years ago? This thread was pumping with posts just a few months ago. I could barely keep up.

I am vaping a lot of Stash juices and still working though a large Vaperite non-Net order from a few months ago which I got at wholesale rates. I've just put in an order with Kindjuice for the first time.

In regards to NETs I am vaping mostly Real Tobacco Extracts and Heathers Heavenly Vapes. For the first time in 5 years I don't have a single bottle of NET.com.

I haven't had any HHV for around 4 yrs, when I first started this vaping business. And, after several positive comments in another thread here, just bought some.
Which ones do you like?

Reactions: AnthonyB

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I don't drink soda's (except for Coke when I have an upset stomach, which isn't very often) so I don't know.
Wish you could explain it more so I could taste it too, but how does one describe tastes. Doubt it's possible.

it leaves a after taste too.. but maybe some time at a fountain soda dispenser, have a sip of regular soda, then pick the diet version... and the taste difference is the sucralose.

• Informative
Reactions: newyork13

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
lushington-Peach vapes do not appeal to me so I have never tried it. Heard good things about it
my sweet one-Takes a long time steeping to bring this flavor forward enough for me. The falvor is exquisite but subtle
cinnamon girl-more bread than cinnamon but it is an outstanding bready, only slightly (but in a good way) yeasty. The cinnamon is very subtle but you find you do mind too much
farmhouse-another long steeper and while good not great.
soulshine-sort of strange first off, give it a two week steep to meld together for sure then it is vry good. The pear and the butterscotch end up pairing nicely

The best way to steep these I think is an air exchange every couple of days.
These are my opinions of them and others might feel differently
Dark Star, PB&J, and most of all Vacation are my favs and DS has that same bready thing going on that Cinnamon Girl has.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Well I blew a bunch of money on vape gear. Got a Minikin and a Tobeco tank. I was given one Tobeco tank and fell in love. Lots of drop in coils. Not one to use drop in's but this Tobeco is killer with flavor. My aromamizers are collecting dust.
Although I mostly do DIY I have not really got my mixing station up since moving to California so I bought juice. Three 60mls of Dinner Lady Lemon from Vape Society and Crack Pie and Buttermilk Pie from Breezy.
Pondering buying the tobacco one from Broke Dick juice. 2 120 mls for $23? Could it really be good?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Have any of you ever tried a company called Ohm's vapes. They're also having a sale 30% off already cheap prices. I haven't and wondered how they are.

I have. If you lower your expectations when you place your order they have potential. I ordered 4 flavors and they all found their way to the garbage can. They are also reverse steepers, so you have to find that perfect window between letting them steep and when they go bad.

One of the flavors was some kind of mixed fruit flavor. It reminded me of those scented wax candles my mom use to buy in the 70's. They would be much better if they were simlar to the candles my wife buys at Victoria Secret.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
lushington-Peach vapes do not appeal to me so I have never tried it. Heard good things about it
my sweet one-Takes a long time steeping to bring this flavor forward enough for me. The falvor is exquisite but subtle
cinnamon girl-more bread than cinnamon but it is an outstanding bready, only slightly (but in a good way) yeasty. The cinnamon is very subtle but you find you do mind too much
farmhouse-another long steeper and while good not great.
soulshine-sort of strange first off, give it a two week steep to meld together for sure then it is vry good. The pear and the butterscotch end up pairing nicely

The best way to steep these I think is an air exchange every couple of days.
These are my opinions of them and others might feel differently
Dark Star, PB&J, and most of all Vacation are my favs and DS has that same bready thing going on that Cinnamon Girl has.

thanks for the feed back chanel!
I thought of dark star but i'm afraid of the chocolate! is it subtle? or back note? or whatever they call that.. complimentary ??

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i bought the uwell crown 3 mini which i got in last night so that was pre sale.
i love this tank by the way. i've been using the OG uwell crown for a long while.
the coil broke in well after about 2 ml. right now i only have it at 42 watts and it's a great vape.

i did a side by side with my favorite vanilla and i found the uwell makes my juice taste much sweeter. and i noticed at 60 watts was about as i hot as i could enjoy.. not hot, just warm for me, i like a cooler vape.

either way. i like the tank and it will probably replace my OG crowns' unless i come across a juice that's too sweet, i'd give it a go in the OG.

Also thanks to Baditude and his enabling skills I have a Jac b series on the way. I think i paid $60
did any one else grab some new stuff?

also at Jac, they will give you 500 points for referring.

Reactions: AnthonyB

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Have any of you ever tried a company called Ohm's vapes. They're also having a sale 30% off already cheap prices. I haven't and wondered how they are.
I bought the OHM's RY4 when someone suggested itmight be a substitute for Mr Vape. I bought a big bottle and got a small bottle for free. I vaped a smidgen of the small bottle. The large bottle has never been opened and is in the fridge. I love RY4. It had some after taste's and was bitter. I can send it to you if you want it. 50/50 and 6mg

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I have. If you lower your expectations when you place your order they have potential. I ordered 4 flavors and they all found their way to the garbage can. They are also reverse steepers, so you have to find that perfect window between letting them steep and when they go bad.

One of the flavors was some kind of mixed fruit flavor. It reminded me of those scented wax candles my mom use to buy in the 70's. They would be much better if they were simlar to the candles my wife buys at Victoria Secret.
Thanks. Lucky for me the sale expired yesterday, so I didn't get any.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I bought the OHM's RY4 when someone suggested itmight be a substitute for Mr Vape. I bought a big bottle and got a small bottle for free. I vaped a smidgen of the small bottle. The large bottle has never been opened and is in the fridge. I love RY4. It had some after taste's and was bitter. I can send it to you if you want it. 50/50 and 6mg
Nice of you to offer, Sue. But, bitter is not a taste I gravitate towards. So, I'll pass.
Hope all is well in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread