Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Well I blew a bunch of money on vape gear. Got a Minikin and a Tobeco tank. I was given one Tobeco tank and fell in love. Lots of drop in coils. Not one to use drop in's but this Tobeco is killer with flavor. My aromamizers are collecting dust.
Although I mostly do DIY I have not really got my mixing station up since moving to California so I bought juice. Three 60mls of Dinner Lady Lemon from Vape Society and Crack Pie and Buttermilk Pie from Breezy.
Pondering buying the tobacco one from Broke Dick juice. 2 120 mls for $23? Could it really be good?
I don't want sucralose in my mouth. So, I always email vendors before ordering and ask if they use it. If they don't reply, I cross them off my list. Broke Dick did not. So off my list.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I just bought Entrophy, a blueberry vape and Key Lime Pie by 80VG from Giant Vapes tonight. I looked at a lot of other juices on their site, but restrained myself. I just had another The Sauce LA juice order come in today. The only new one I ordered was the Chocolate Dipped Strawberry from their Awesometown line. I haven't tried it yet, but it does smell good. I am also waiting on 4 60ml. bottles from The Dollar ejuice company. I think that is all I need to order until next year or if there are good Christmas sales.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ladiekali

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I don't want sucralose in my mouth. So, I always email vendors before ordering and ask if they use it. If they don't reply, I cross them off my list. Broke Dick did not. So off my list.
i did not taste sucralose in broke dick's juice. not saying it's not there... just saying i didn't taste it :) i can usually taste it. a lot of juices i can't vape because of it.

Reactions: newyork13

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I am pretty sure you willlike Southbound and Dark Star. I liked AIko for awhile and then bought a 120ml. Still have 60 of it left and cannot deal with it anymore.

I've had that happen, loved it and then regretted buying too much!! When searching for reviews/opinions it popped up a lot, i was going to pick my sweet one but found nothing on that one so swapped for Aiko.

Another thing, i just bought a new tank, uwell crown mini 3, i can't not vape my max vg alice in vapeland juices in it. it's too harsh.. and yet...
i had 2 30 ml bottles of sleeping dragon's yellow dragon i loaded in both the OG uwell and the mini 3.... last ditch effort before getting rid of the juice... tastes awful in the OG Crown but in the uwell mini 3 i can't put it down. It's vanilla creamy goodness.. and in the other tank, it's got a god awful after taste that i can not deal with!

And ofcoarse i discovered the awesomeness of this juice in my new tank after their 50% off sale.. go figure right!
yesterday alone i vaped 15ml and i have never vaped that much in one day.

Reactions: chanelvaps

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
For all my love of the rebuildables I have suddenly fallen in love with a tank that has drop in coils. The Tobeco. AWESOME. I bought a second one, the 25mm during black Friday. Looks like I might be a slave to buying coils for awhile as the flavor and the vapor is awesome in this and so far no leaks. My allegiance to my Aromamizers and the Taifun 3 might be shifting. Only temporary I am sure because I refuse to be a slave to buying coils for long.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I completely understand what you're saying.
Although I do build coils on a few things, my Kabuki's are effortless, though I'm not convinced they have 100% of the flavor, but close enough. And, they have never ever leaked in a couple of years. (Never forgot hanging around a vape shop, just for the fun of it, and eavesdropping on conversations between the customers and employees about tanks. I always asked if the tank leaked, and always got the reply that it wasn't very much. LOL)
I don't like needing to buy coils either. But, when I travel for a few days I don't want to bring a bunch of stuff with me if I need to rebuild a coil or rewick. Just a small pack of coils.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I completely understand what you're saying.
Although I do build coils on a few things, my Kabuki's are effortless, though I'm not convinced they have 100% of the flavor, but close enough. And, they have never ever leaked in a couple of years. (Never forgot hanging around a vape shop, just for the fun of it, and eavesdropping on conversations between the customers and employees about tanks. I always asked if the tank leaked, and always got the reply that it wasn't very much. LOL)
I don't like needing to buy coils either. But, when I travel for a few days I don't want to bring a bunch of stuff with me if I need to rebuild a coil or rewick. Just a small pack of coils.
I did start using a Kabooki. My first. I have to say the flavor is awesome. I have the .7 coils and the air flow completely open. But if I had to make a choice between this and Sub-ohming I prefer this. Just do not like to buy coils :mad:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Mostly DIY. my own version of Dinner Lady and Pistachio RY4.
Bought some juice from Breazy because I had a $20 store crdit. Got Crack Pie and Buttermik Pie. Both need long steep.
Bought and loved Pretzel Shack Cinnamon Sugar. Also bought Anarchist Black and it was not great.
In the Kabooki I am loving some tobacco's called Smith and Baxter.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Mostly DIY. my own version of Dinner Lady and Pistachio RY4.
Bought some juice from Breazy because I had a $20 store crdit. Got Crack Pie and Buttermik Pie. Both need long steep.
Bought and loved Pretzel Shack Cinnamon Sugar. Also bought Anarchist Black and it was not great.
In the Kabooki I am loving some tobacco's called Smith and Baxter.
The S&B are new to me. I'll check into them.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
well i cracked open the bottle of Stash's Lushington.
it sure smelled a lot like the Stella Rosa i'm sipping on.
Great pair btw!

i can't say that Lushington is a all day vape...
but it's definitely one I want to keep on hand for drinking Moscato!

As far as flavor, i find this to be a more natural peach flavor.
It's still pretty fresh, just got my package yesterday, so i'm sure it will change.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Well i tried Dark Star pretty much fresh out the box.. it smelled real good.. but I'm going to have to let this one sit for a while. The smell reminded me of Aiv's white rabbit and rocket fuels The cats meow. like complimentary aroma's i guess.

Aiko, well it's better fresh than Dark star, i'm letting that one sit too.

Lushington was great fresh, i have hopes that one will be really good in a week or two.

Has any one tried sleeping dragon's, Blue dragon?? I really like yellow dragon that's a reorder for sure.

and just like yellow dragon, i loaded charlies custard in the crown mini 3, and it was much better tasting than the original crown. I was going to give it away and instead i'm keeping.. i find it funny the difference in flavors from the two tanks.

my usual redtail vanilla, i love it in the uwell crown, can not stand it in the crown mini 3.

Has any one had luck with 50/50 in a subohm tank? i havn't tried it before and i have some nicoticket that's 50/50 that needs to get vaped soon!

Reactions: AnthonyB

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have not tried the colored dragons at SDV. I was really into a couple of them at one time. I even still have Butter Bob on my desk that I add to things that are blah.
As for 50/50 in Sub-Ohm mode...I have tried it and it does not go well. High heat and all. You can take most 50/50 up to about 20 watts and then it is just too thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread