Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Most of the MOV spoken of is 50/50
Yep, I know and have vaped MOV over the years. As I said in my post (I wasn't referring to MOV) I was referring to the many mentions, over the last dozens of pages, of juices such as stash or vape kitchen kind or whatever which are high or max vg, which seems the vogue.

Last edited:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
AiV
Zombie Apolcalypse I have missed you. It is good to see you again if only for a fleeting time. I never experienced you this well until I had a Kabooki and your magic is just right.

I was perusing AiV the other day with great nostalgia, wondering how they would be at higher heats than what I started vaping. I'm afraid the wonderful nuances may be lost. Maybe I'll experiment.

Reactions: Jingles

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Has the following happened to you? This may seem odd to some, but it works for me and maybe you also. Over time the small bottles of extract I keep handy for refills loose some punch. So I go to the basement and uncover the 16oz jars of that liquid, dump the small bottle of extract and refill it. Bam, it is fine again.
Now what happens if the big jar has lost some flavor over the year? I have found that if I set aside some of the tobacco, in the freezer, I just add it to the big jar, shake it once a week for a month or so and refilter it. the juice is like new again! Try it, you'll like it! :pervy:

Reactions: AnthonyB

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I was perusing AiV the other day with great nostalgia, wondering how they would be at higher heats than what I started vaping. I'm afraid the wonderful nuances may be lost. Maybe I'll experiment.
i vape them at high vg around 42 watts.. i messed up and got 6 mg. don't do that. 3 was smooth.
the 1 might even be better. i occasionally load the 6, just to see if i can vape it and o heck no! it's harsh as all heck.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I must say, Kindjuice has exceeded my expectations. I ordered some sampler packs which included NET and Non-NET juices and a few full sized bottles of the juices I had a high expectation of liking and which fit in my flavour profile.

I have tried the NETs being the Highway 66, Patriots Brew, Sweet Carolina and another which I can't recall the name and all of them have a good layered taste experience where the tobacco, hybrid flavours and sweetness all merge into a good symphony. The sweetness is reminiscent of the kind of sweetness in Patriot by Goodejuice. These are the kinds of tobacco juices even someone who doesn't like tobacco would enjoy.

The Non-tobacco flavours are wonderful as well. This is my first foray with 100% VG and I am really enjoying the juices. They are so clean and flavorsome. I have only tried 3 and they neither the juices Kindjuice is renown for nor my favorite flavour profiles and yet I am highly impressed with them. The Pirate's Gold has the best rendition of rum I've ever had in a juice. The blueberry in Once A Blue Moon is the best blueberry I've ever had. I don't even like blueberry juices normally. The crisp red Apple and caramel in Teachers Pet is so accurate to its description.

The sweetness is natural tasting. Kindjuice does not use artificial sweetening.

So far, with what I have tried, the flavour description of each juice is strikingly accurate. There isn't a trace of artificial or synthetic flavoring. The juices taste natural, fresh and incredibly accurate. The mouthfeel reminds me of Stash juices and I would say the flavor saturation also is probably somewhere around the same part of the spectrum as Stash.

I haven't yet tried 5 O'Clock Somewhere, I have only smelled it and that light whiff of cinnamon with some Carribean holiday goodness scent is divine. I think that's the next one going into a tank.

It is no surprise to me now that Kindjuice won several Spinefuel awards over the last 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: checkum

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
ok if any stash fans read this i could use feed back on these flavors....
i tried to do a search and came back no results

lushington
my sweet one
cinnamon girl
farmhouse
soulshine

I know it's late to respond but I would like to say that I think Soulshine has become my number 1 favorite juice from Stash.

Reactions: Ladiekali

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well I blew a bunch of money on vape gear. Got a Minikin and a Tobeco tank. I was given one Tobeco tank and fell in love. Lots of drop in coils. Not one to use drop in's but this Tobeco is killer with flavor. My aromamizers are collecting dust.
Although I mostly do DIY I have not really got my mixing station up since moving to California so I bought juice. Three 60mls of Dinner Lady Lemon from Vape Society and Crack Pie and Buttermilk Pie from Breezy.
Pondering buying the tobacco one from Broke Dick juice. 2 120 mls for $23? Could it really be good?

Funny you should say that. I purchased an Aromamizer Supreme about 9 months ago and only unboxed it 2 weeks ago and built a coil.

Now I've been spoilt by good RTA's lately such as the Serpent SMM, Merlin Mini, Reload RTA but I must say I fell in love with the Aromamizer Supreme. I couldn't stop using it. Velocity Decks are not obsolete. They still produce as good a flavour as any of these flavorful postless deck RTAs and RDAs that have been coming out recently.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
For all my love of the rebuildables I have suddenly fallen in love with a tank that has drop in coils. The Tobeco. AWESOME. I bought a second one, the 25mm during black Friday. Looks like I might be a slave to buying coils for awhile as the flavor and the vapor is awesome in this and so far no leaks. My allegiance to my Aromamizers and the Taifun 3 might be shifting. Only temporary I am sure because I refuse to be a slave to buying coils for long.

Which tobeco?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I must say, Kindjuice has exceeded my expectations. I ordered some sampler packs which included NET and Non-NET juices and a few full sized bottles of the juices I had a high expectation of liking and which fit in my flavour profile.

I have tried the NETs being the Highway 66, Patriots Brew, Sweet Carolina and another which I can't recall the name and all of them have a good layered taste experience where the tobacco, hybrid flavours and sweetness all merge into a good symphony. The sweetness is reminiscent of the kind of sweetness in Patriot by Goodejuice. These are the kinds of tobacco juices even someone who doesn't like tobacco would enjoy.

The Non-tobacco flavours are wonderful as well. This is my first foray with 100% VG and I am really enjoying the juices. They are so clean and flavorsome. I have only tried 3 and they neither the juices Kindjuice is renown for nor my favorite flavour profiles and yet I am highly impressed with them. The Pirate's Gold has the best rendition of rum I've ever had in a juice. The blueberry in Once A Blue Moon is the best blueberry I've ever had. I don't even like blueberry juices normally. The crisp red Apple and caramel in Teachers Pet is so accurate to its description.

The sweetness is natural tasting. Kindjuice does not use artificial sweetening.

So far, with what I have tried, the flavour description of each juice is strikingly accurate. There isn't a trace of artificial or synthetic flavoring. The juices taste natural, fresh and incredibly accurate. The mouthfeel reminds me of Stash juices and I would say the flavor saturation also is probably somewhere around the same part of the spectrum as Stash.

I haven't yet tried 5 O'Clock Somewhere, I have only smelled it and that light whiff of cinnamon with some Carribean holiday goodness scent is divine. I think that's the next one going into a tank.

It is no surprise to me now that Kindjuice won several Spinefuel awards over the last 4 years.

I ordered Patriot's Brew from Kindjuice about two weeks ago. The flavor profile in the description seemed like something I would like. It's a very very lite flavor, with nothing really standing out. Oddly enough the dripper I am using brings out a lot of flavor in juices, so I am a bit perplexed. I am going to put it away for a bit and see if it changes.

How long did you let yours steep for?

• Informative
Reactions: checkum

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I placed a order at The Zen Vaper.
They have a sample option which is presteeped juice. So i picked out 6 "flavors" of 30 mil bottles and with shipping paid less than $45. they have a facebook group that gets you 15% off Called the friends of the zen.

Also, my code also gave me free shipping.

Reactions: newyork13

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Sale for those that could use some liquid from N-E-T.com:

Announcing our WINTER HOLIDAY SALE!! This will be our last sale for the year 2017, and each order will be receiving 15 % off!!
Sale will start now 12/19/17 through 11:59pm CST 12/21/17!

As usual this discount will be applied at checkout!

Thank you from your N-E-T Team!

Reactions: AnthonyB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread