Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I am a huge fan of Coffee flavors.
If u are looking for a flavorful, creamy,
(non bitter) coffee... you gotta try this one. Don't let the flavor spice description throw you off, it is beautifully blended and Everything is 50% off.

Alchemyst Vapes:
Arabian coffee steeped with exotic spices of Cardamom, Ginger, and Cloves, with rich dessert cream.

have you tried the oatmeal???
i'm considering getting that one too

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
This is the view outside my window! i live in a place they said never freezes! last year all winter i had my doors and windows open!

26168445_10215824868114821_5089554267411391303_n.jpg

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
I have ordered from them a couple of times now. Overall, I would say their juices are ok, nothing spectacular so far. I do like their blueberry cream and the apple pie. For a budget vendor, I prefer The Sauce LA. I think it's whatever base The Sauce LA uses. I get a nice full mouth feel with their juices and lots of vapor. I don't get that with The Dollar Ejuice Club juices.

This is a little old, but since I just ordered from the Dollar E juice club I felt my experience with them was important. I placed a order the first of November all went well and in a day I received email and tracking stating ordered shipped. couple days goes buy and nothing. After day number 7 I called them and reached a young man that said (huh) he shuffled some stuff around and said. Oh! here it is..Still on the floor. I'm still friendly as ever and he said I'm sorry it will go out today..Ok I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt on this one. So I get my package 10 days after the first ship date. I liked the first bottle. So I come to Grape Candy 120ml bottle and I'm looking forward to this. Fill tank new coil and fire it up and Wow...grape baby, but wait...what is that...Oh know..Its grape menthol. I pass the juice on to 6 other vape pros and I say what do you taste ..I hear ..dude its menthol, I don't like menthol and so on. So I call the dollar ejuice club. the nice guy has me take a pic of the bottle, which I did and he said I will send you a new bottle out first thing Monday. mind you now that I offered to return this menthol grape, but nope no need. So cool its all taken care of...A week goes buy then another then finally we are in December I don't get anything then so now I decided to write them and explain this all over again and that I'm believing at the moment they are having trouble keeping track of orders and order complaints.
These guys were nice, but they need to turn business around if they are serious and I did not detect serious this time around. I asked for them to pleas send me the 120ml grape candy non menthol bottle that I ordered and paid for. We will see

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Of
I ordered the new Coconut flavor last night and restocked the Candy Cane. I am a sucker for their new releases and $4.99 for 60 mls is hard for me to pass up.

Of the 100s of ejuice manufacturers that I have bought from and there are many good ones, but down in Florida there is still one company that not only make the best TASTING and The Most FLAVORFUL juices of any on the market is what keeps me coming back. There is literally nothing I don't like, but the fruit stuff like Medusa, or Zeus, or just a bottle of straight Dragon Fruit, or even tutti frutti. Is the best juice u will ever try. Who am I talking about..The #1 Zeus Ejuice in Florida

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
So sorry about that happening to you Paul! So far i really don't like any of their juices. the blueberry muffin smells good.. but i'm kinda don't want to waste my coils on it. I notice weird bubbles that form at the top of the juice that don't go away, even shaking the bottle.

I am enjoying the zen vaper and liquid sky. They are about the same price. the sauce LA is pretty good so far. I am preferring the awesome sauce line. only because the flavors are stronger.

I think as far as budget juices go, those 3 vendors can keep me busy on trying flavors for a long time. I think all flavors have been at least vape-able and decent flavor, even if it wasn't a favorite flavor.

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Hi all! It appears we have reached our limit on the old thread, so I'm starting a new one to give us all a place to continue discussing all our favorite ejuice vendors and flavors. Feel free to post about a juice you've found that you love, and even those that you don't, as all opinions are welcome here. :)
If u love great taste and a lot of flavor u must try Zeus Ejuice in Fl

Here's a link to our last home that covers lots of vendors and some great juices...
Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

And a link to our first home that started us all on this journey...and oh what a journey it has been! :D
Best gourmet ejuice vendors

So come on in and share all your faves!

Here's a little guide to some of the acronyms used here for the many juice vendors:

AIV – Alice in Vapeland
AHL – Ahlusion
AVE – Alien Visions E-juice
EV or Ether – Ethervapes
GeJ – GoodeJuice
GLV – Good Life Vapor
GV – Giant Vapes
HB-Highbrow vapor
HHV – Heather's Heavenly Vapes
JTJM-Jimmy the Juiceman
LR - LabRat
MOV – Mountain Oak Vapors
MVJ – MyVapeJuice
NET – Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco
NT – Nicoticket
RBFS – River Bottom Fog Sauce
SDV – Sleeping Dragon Vapor
SE -Stash Eliquid
TPR – The Plume Room
TVC – The Vapor Chef
TVR – The Vapor Room
VV – Virgin Vapor
VK - Vape Kitchen

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
well the ice storm has me in Coastal Georgia. Trees are down. Everything is covered in ice. the bushes, the tables. it's insane. we don't get freezing temps here. If i lose power i lose heat and water. everything's electric. wish me luck.

i did want to update my liquid sky juice.

I took shook the heck out of them, took off caps and tips and let them sit over night.
they smelled better this morning so i loaded up some smax too try, last time i tried it i couldn't taste anything but sugar.

so much better today. Not strong in flavor. but it is all day vapeable and tastes good.
I left Georgia in July 2017 and have been laughing at folks there enduring the freeze while I am wearing shorts in California. Sorry LK do not mean to laugh at you too...but..
My daughter and her family are still there in Georgia as are a lot of good friends and I will probably return one day because I miss them but not now. Born and raised here in Cali and am enjoying being back. I think this is the worst winter Georgia has had and I am glad to have missed it. Lived there for 27 years and longed to be back here.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
But Chanel!!!, i'm in coastal Georgia!!!, they said it doesn't freeze here! i didn't even close down my pool or anything!! I've only been here a year btw..

we didn't even get snow! meanwhile, in virginia beach, where i am from, they have a snow blizzard! with snow.. didn't snow there at all the last few years i've lived there, not more than a dusting...

i am one of those who can not stand ice and cold... if you wanna give me 4 plus inches of snow, then great. that's enough to make a snow man. but this dusting, or hey it's gonna freeze all week, and rain, but no snow :(

Reactions: chanelvaps

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
HI Maz
Great to see you! I got into DIY too and then I moved and it all became such a hassle. Everything got unorganized and I am in a smaller house so no mixing station. Still, I mix sometimes and buy others. Have you had any of the Creme De La Creme's at MOV? I have tried Capone and Gotti. Both good. I am about to try Corleone and Gambino. Sale cannot be beat.
Take care and happy New Year.
I moved also ( from NYC to Seattle ) since i was active on this thread. Probably the main reason for me starting diy, since MOV doesn't ship to Washington state, and by that time i was using mainly NET.com and MOV. I always planned to diy anyway, but that was the push i needed. I don't vape tobaccos nearly as much as i did back then either.

I have tried Gotti, bot not Capone. I agree it's good. I can now tell that that they use Fa Custard and Vienna Cream in their " custard " line and that's why it's so different from other vendors custards who use mainly Capella Vanilla Custard.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I moved also ( from NYC to Seattle ) since i was active on this thread. Probably the main reason for me starting diy, since MOV doesn't ship to Washington state, and by that time i was using mainly NET.com and MOV. I always planned to diy anyway, but that was the push i needed. I don't vape tobaccos nearly as much as i did back then either.

I have tried Gotti, bot not Capone. I agree it's good. I can now tell that that they use Fa Custard and Vienna Cream in their " custard " line and that's why it's so different from other vendors custards who use mainly Capella Vanilla Custard.
Have you tried this MAz? Custard Premium (FA)
Another juice junkie turned DIy'er told me it is limited supply

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Have you tried this MAz? Custard Premium (FA)
Another juice junkie turned DIy'er told me it is limited supply
I just received it, but haven't tried it yet. I'm gonna mix a HIC recipe with it this weekend. Will let you know how I like it !

It's not really limited supply per se. Just that Fa didn't intend to sell it in bulk to U.S vendors but this vendor somehow circumvented Fa North America and bought it from Europe. Fana has said their supply will not be re-upped.

Reactions: chanelvaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread