Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I sample fragrances in stores and then buy the decant if I like it.
you can also hound the sales lady for samples. I do this with ones I think I like. I might like them in the store but sometimes it becomes a whole different story after I have worn it for the day. I was working as a field investigator for some major banks in 2008 when Tom Fords Black Orchid came out. At over $100 for 30ml. Because I was in different areas of Georgia every day, I would stop into whatever Nordstroms or Neimans was near and play a role and get a sample or two of it. It was not unusual for me to spend my lunch break at a perfume counter somewhere. It was sort of a running gag that when I got back to the office (where my daughter was office manager) I had to unload the company car before the boss caught me.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Their Batches are fresh FYI.
Effin you love Sweet gooey Caramel, Banana with a hint of Peanut Butter you must try Champion by White Label juice Co.
It is absolutely delicious and true to it's description. The caramel is so rich creamy the Banana is fresh, with the peanut butter as a whisper. This juice is loaded with flavor. Try the Sample pack which are 30ml and a choice of 3 flavors. They have the best Caramel I have ever tasted, and I have tried plenty.

White Label Juice Co:
Champion- thick and creamy caramel, peanut butter and banana.
and
try the Caramel Cheesecake too. Very rich Caramel and thick NY flavored Cheesecake.

They are also known for their custards.

I have to admit, Champion is very good. It is definitely a reorder for me. Thanks for pointing this one out.

Reactions: Kn0ttYFive

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
you can also hound the sales lady for samples. I do this with ones I think I like. I might like them in the store but sometimes it becomes a whole different story after I have worn it for the day. I was working as a field investigator for some major banks in 2008 when Tom Fords Black Orchid came out. At over $100 for 30ml. Because I was in different areas of Georgia every day, I would stop into whatever Nordstroms or Neimans was near and play a role and get a sample or two of it. It was not unusual for me to spend my lunch break at a perfume counter somewhere. It was sort of a running gag that when I got back to the office (where my daughter was office manager) I had to unload the company car before the boss caught me.

lol that's funny. I've been loitering around fragrance counters lately. Sometimes I have to mix up which stores I go to so the sales assistance doesn't remember me. I am guilty of trying fragrances so I can decide which to buy as decants online.

I find it's easier to try a bunch of fragrances at Sephora than at Myer or David Jones but the latter two have a much larger variety. Myer in the CBD of Sydney has a complete range of Tom Ford.

I do try and get the samplers but they can be quite tight fisted at times. Quite by accident one sales assistant gave me a sampler of Oud Wood by Tom Ford when instead of asking to smell the fragrance I said I wanted to 'sample' it. I was quite happy about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: chanelvaps

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am new to vaping and was just going through vaportrek app(com.danbaker.vaportrek) on google play and found that they have interesting flavors. Has anyone tried Juices from Vaportrek? any suggestion on good flavors?
That is one I have not tried

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Interesting. I just noticed they are right around the corner from me. I hope they have a store front, I'll check them out tomorrow.
I do not think they do. If you read about them on their website they make juice in a cost-effective way by making big batches. They say they rent a warehouse periodically and make a bunch so they can save costs from paying rent all year. I have only tried the RY4 and it is steeping. But I really like Payday and might try the Lemon Cake before long.

Reactions: Skeebo

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Kinda funny. After seeing numerous juice vendors talking about their sterile workplace (whatever the OSHA number is for it), to see a vendor talking about renting a warehouse occasionally is somewhat disconcerting.
That coupled with the fact that I emailed them months ago asking if they use sucralose, and not a peep back from them.
They may be cheap, but they're not on my buy list.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Kinda funny. After seeing numerous juice vendors talking about their sterile workplace (whatever the OSHA number is for it), to see a vendor talking about renting a warehouse occasionally is somewhat disconcerting.
That coupled with the fact that I emailed them months ago asking if they use sucralose, and not a peep back from them.
If you read the "how can we do this and save you money?" section of their webpage it explains it better. I think it makes sense. They do not have to pay year round rent and pass that amount on to you, the buyer. From someone that mostly mixes their own juice anyway and knows it is not necessarily a lab type setting needed I am fine with it. But to each their own eh?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Besides, aside from a chosen few (Ahlusion maybe) I do not think there are that many sterile labs out there. I have been inside Nicotine River and it looks pretty clean. Never been in their lab if they have one.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
the zen vapor is having a sale coupon code upgrademe
2x60ml = $23.98 (reg $40)
120ml = $19.99 (reg $30)
200ml = $29.99 (reg $48)
also applies to their samples...
Buy a 6 x 30ml sampler & get upgraded to 6 x 60ml (360ml total)
Buy a 6 x 60ml sampler & get upgraded to 6 x 120ml (720ml total)
Buy a 4 x 120ml sampler & get upgraded to 4 x 200ml (800ml total)

i think strawberry banana custard is my favorite...
frenchtoast reminds me of the virus from nicoticket.. not the same but a similar complex vape

Reactions: Jingles

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
the zen vapor is having a sale coupon code upgrademe
2x60ml = $23.98 (reg $40)
120ml = $19.99 (reg $30)
200ml = $29.99 (reg $48)
also applies to their samples...
Buy a 6 x 30ml sampler & get upgraded to 6 x 60ml (360ml total)
Buy a 6 x 60ml sampler & get upgraded to 6 x 120ml (720ml total)
Buy a 4 x 120ml sampler & get upgraded to 4 x 200ml (800ml total)

i think strawberry banana custard is my favorite...
frenchtoast reminds me of the virus from nicoticket.. not the same but a similar complex vape
I have considered Transcendence and Scratch Pancakes.

Reactions: Ladiekali

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I do not know what happened to me and my DIY. I lost interest in it for awhile. Sunny Cali did it to me. I got started again and have made 12 bottles in the last few days, mostly 120mls (things I know I like) and then some 60mls (new recipes)
Once I started to juice chase again and my wallet was feeling it I knew it was time to get busy.
I know, this might make me turn in my juice junkie card but I wish all of you would try it because it is so stinking easy and so much cheaper

Reactions: AnthonyB

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I have considered Transcendence and Scratch Pancakes.

i have not tried the pancakes.. really want to :)
i like transcendence. it's a vanilla cake batter type flavor.
it's still my favorite custard flavor.

I use it a lot. sometimes i use it to switch flavors since it goes with pretty much any other juice.
keeps me from having to rewick or purge.

it's not a heavy juice if that makes since. it has plenty of flavor and vapor.
some of my vanilla/custard type vapes are so rich i can't vape for a long time.
it does seem to kinda get lost when i vape it with coffee.
But i love it, it's an easy adv for me.

do you use a tank or rebuildable?
I just moved over to the rebuildable side of the vape world.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I do not know what happened to me and my DIY. I lost interest in it for awhile. Sunny Cali did it to me. I got started again and have made 12 bottles in the last few days, mostly 120mls (things I know I like) and then some 60mls (new recipes)
Once I started to juice chase again and my wallet was feeling it I knew it was time to get busy.
I know, this might make me turn in my juice junkie card but I wish all of you would try it because it is so stinking easy and so much cheaper

I'm scared.
i like strong flavors. very few vendors and flavors.
so far i'm pretty limited to stash ejuice and the zen vapor.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
i have not tried the pancakes.. really want to :)
i like transcendence. it's a vanilla cake batter type flavor.
it's still my favorite custard flavor.

I use it a lot. sometimes i use it to switch flavors since it goes with pretty much any other juice.
keeps me from having to rewick or purge.

it's not a heavy juice if that makes since. it has plenty of flavor and vapor.
some of my vanilla/custard type vapes are so rich i can't vape for a long time.
it does seem to kinda get lost when i vape it with coffee.
But i love it, it's an easy adv for me.

do you use a tank or rebuildable?
I just moved over to the rebuildable side of the vape world.
I am mostly a builder. Love my tanks that I can build, Taifuns, Aromamizers, etc because I like to control the build and just like to be self-sufficient without having to buy stuff to vape. I recently got and love the Tobeco, it is the first tank with drop in coils that I have loved.

Reactions: Jingles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread