Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Sheesh, they sure have a lot of variations of the Aromamizer. I still can't believe how hard it was to find the Supreme V2. The price was a bit steep compared to the online vendors who use to have them but now have no stock.

Something else I noticed, I recently got the Smok Prince tank-- with those drop in coils. I love the tank, but hate the price of the coils. Unlike the other Smok tanks, the RBA deck that they offer is hardly stocked anywhere. I wonder if this has been done on purpose, you know, to help keep the sales of the drop in coils going.
I got my Aromamizers at Fasttech $29.95 Authentic Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - 10ml / stainless steel + glass / 30mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping these

Reactions: Skeebo

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have been using the v2's forever and love them and have about 3-4 brand new and ready for use if one blows. They all come with extra Orings now and you can also buy the replaceable deck. Nothing like them as far as I am concerned. It is that velocity deck.

• Agree
Reactions: Skeebo

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I have been using the v2's forever and love them and have about 3-4 brand new and ready for use if one blows. They all come with extra Orings now and you can also buy the replaceable deck. Nothing like them as far as I am concerned. It is that velocity deck.

I have a V1 Aromamizer Supreme that I like very much and I agree, they are one of the better tanks out of all the ones I have tried thus far. I got my V2 yesterday, and after cleaning it up I put a build in it. I think it's better than the V1. I ordered the bundle package, so I also have the option to make it an eight ml tank as well. I am curious if the longer chimney will change (weaken) the flavor.

I am just glad I am getting out from under the coil buying, Smok Prince tank.

Reactions: AnthonyB

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have a V1 Aromamizer Supreme that I like very much and I agree, they are one of the better tanks out of all the ones I have tried thus far. I got my V2 yesterday, and after cleaning it up I put a build in it. I think it's better than the V1. I ordered the bundle package, so I also have the option to make it an eight ml tank as well. I am curious if the longer chimney will change (weaken) the flavor.

I am just glad I am getting out from under the coil buying, Smok Prince tank.
Skeebo, in reading reviews of mine, the PLus with 30mm postless deck, it says it begs for super large coils 4mm and above. Do you know where to get pre-made coils that large?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Skeebo, in reading reviews of mine, the PLus with 30mm postless deck, it says it begs for super large coils 4mm and above. Do you know where to get pre-made coils that large?

Not really. When I buy premade coils I usually get them from Lightening Vapes. The stuff I buy usually has an ID of about 3mm. I have never looked, but they could possibly have some at 4mm.

Reactions: chanelvaps

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I am reminded why I don't order from Breazy often anymore. I picked up some 12mg stuff for my Endura T20-S during their 30% off sale 3 days ago, and it still hasn't shipped. They used to be good back when they were a new company, but things seem to have gone downhill.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I am reminded why I don't order from Breazy often anymore. I picked up some 12mg stuff for my Endura T20-S during their 30% off sale 3 days ago, and it still hasn't shipped. They used to be good back when they were a new company, but things seem to have gone downhill.
I agree. I've ordered from them and usually have some sort of mistake which takes them weeks to solve. They also don't sell all the juices on their site. Some of it comes from an unknown 3rd party.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
do you have a link? I went there and only found 3mm.
OH I think I might have found them. Ni80? Can I use that in non temp control?
Wait are they $10 a coil? NAH no can/would do. I will buy the clapton wire and make them myself before I will spend $40 to get 2 atties up and going

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
$8.99 for coil jig and $10 to $15 for a 25' spool of clapton wire....and yes you can use ni80 in wattage mod but not TC EDIT .... that jig only has 3.5 ....damn it....the coil master has 4mm though
I don't need a jig of any sort. Long time coil builder here and I have lots of bits and such, also have a set of drill bits. I am sure I can find one close to 4 or even 5mm. thanks for your help

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I don't need a jig of any sort. Long time coil builder here and I have lots of bits and such, also have a set of drill bits. I am sure I can find one close to 4 or even 5mm. thanks for your help

LOL...... Note to self, do not ever tell Chanel she needs a jig.

Let me know if they ever make a jig that makes the perfect piece of cotton for my coil eliminating all of those little strands I save for nothing.

I joined a few Facebook vape groups. The arguments, and threats of bodily harm are exciting to watch!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Oops. Sorry. Did not mean to sound rude. Not at all. Just speak matter of factly and I guess sometimes it can sound that way. I asked the same question of a good friend from another thread and turns out he makes clapton and all other kinds of wires so he is sending me some. I will have to get my drill bits out and figure out how to convert inches to MM's. Maybe like a 1/4 inch will be close or 3/16. Guess it does not have to be exact to 4mm.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
LOL...... Note to self, do not ever tell Chanel she needs a jig.

Let me know if they ever make a jig that makes the perfect piece of cotton for my coil eliminating all of those little strands I save for nothing.

I joined a few Facebook vape groups. The arguments, and threats of bodily harm are exciting to watch!
yeah I am in a DIY FB group and people get serious if you do not like something they like! I am also on NextDoor.com in my neighborhood and same thing there. God help you if you do not want raccoons in your yard and your neighbor likes them.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
yeah I am in a DIY FB group and people get serious if you do not like something they like! I am also on NextDoor.com in my neighborhood and same thing there. God help you if you do not want raccoons in your yard and your neighbor likes them.

The threat I witnessed about the Fire luke Mesh had to spike sales 10%. It's like free advertising..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread