Not open for further replies.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Crush by Clown Liquids - an orange creamsicle. So good. BAD DRIP

Got an email from them offering 40% off of all juice in 30ml bottles, I bought the last 29 bottles they had. While I find 30ml bottles to be a bit of a PITA, you can never have too much Crush on hand.

Normally I buy their 120ml plastic bottle because they come with a squeeze top vs the glass eye dropper in their 60ml glass bottles.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Anyone come across any new juices lately? My current favorite is King's Crest Don Juan Reserve-- It's described as a graham cracker crusted chocolate butter pecan pie, topped with a dollop of sweet whipped cream. The pecan pie part is the dominant flavor with hints of chocolate. I've also recently started vaping the Prohibition line of juices and love Sin Tax and Speakeasy.
I just ordered Sin TAx today. Thought real hard about ordering Riding Shotgun. Also ordered Hunnid K by Transistor and Drizzled and Stacked Up. I have heard Hunnid K is the bomb

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I just ordered Sin TAx today. Thought real hard about ordering Riding Shotgun. Also ordered Hunnid K by Transistor and Drizzled and Stacked Up. I have heard Hunnid K is the bomb

I forgot all about Drizzled. I haven't tried it yet but I had it on my wish list. Please report back what you think about it.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Yes. I have it in black and in SS. Vaping two blacks at the moment. [emoji41]

I finally got my Goon today. I ordered it last Saturday and Eccigity decided to require an authorized signature so I couldn't get it from the post office till today, my day off from work. I also ordered the Reload X rda and surprisingly I am happy with both.

I initially tried some fancy coils in the Reload X and was not impressed. I threw in some simple 5 wrap, id 2.5mm 24 gauge coils and it really woke up in the flavor department. I did the same build on the Goon and it is very good flavor wise too. I need to use both a little more to determine if one rda is better than the other. They are both much better than the Drop rda though, which was my favorite up until today.

One thing the Reload X has that I was impressed with is the inner diameter is reduced inside and I think it might just give any 22mm dripper a run for it's money in the flavor department.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Alloy Blends
(I recommend the Peanut butter cookie milk)

2018-10-09_22.05.09.jpg

Reactions: Skeebo

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I was all set to order Sin Tax, but waited until Monday to try to place my order. Giant Vapes was out of Sin Tax in 6 mg by then. I am waiting for an email for when it's back in stock! My credit card is happy though!

I went to order more and saw that too. I am hoping they have some back in stock by Tuesday because they always give a 10% off code that day every week.

I still haven't tried Speakeasy-- a rootbeer float. I also want to order Riding Shotgun which seems to be a favorite as well.

Reactions: Jingles

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Oh wow. I hate to hear it is this good because I had mine sent to Georgia. I do not expect to be there for about 10 more days. Going to be hard to wait. If it is that good I am going to have to also get Riding Shotgun.

Knowing that you and I share a love of PB vapes I think you are going to enjoy this one thoroughly.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
The Goon 1.5 is definitely the better dripper of the two. @jazzvaper do you try to get the coils as close to the sides as possible? I haven't tinkered with it much since slapping two simple coils in it and have them setup pretty much in the middle of the post and outer rim. It gives great flavor this way but wondering if it would be better if the coils were setup farther towards the sides.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
I believe height matters more than distance from the sides...

Don’t remember what size coils you are wrapping—gauge, #wraps, resulting Ω’s.

I tend to fill the space with metal, 12-14 wraps of 24gauge (NiFe 52) resulting in .19-.22 Ω, with the top of the coil and base of the screw heads aligned (parallel).

HTH

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
@jazzvaper I like the Goon so much I ordered another one directly from 528, they have them on sale for $30. I noticed they also have the LP for $15 but didn't pull the trigger.

Thank you. Cost me...pleasantly.

Bought a Gold 1.5. Needed like another hole in my head. [emoji41]

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I believe height matters more than distance from the sides...

Don’t remember what size coils you are wrapping—gauge, #wraps, resulting Ω’s.

I tend to fill the space with metal, 12-14 wraps of 24gauge (NiFe 52) resulting in .19-.22 Ω, with the top of the coil and base of the screw heads aligned (parallel).

HTH

I really do need to venture out and try different wires. I am still using regular kanthal 24 gauge wire.

I generally order from Lightning Vapes and they have Nichrome, Nickel, SS, and Titanium wire available. Nichrome 80 is the lowest they have in that type and I've heard anything above 40 is bad to use, pertaining to health. I don't know how true that is, but it's the one reason I haven't ventured away from Kanthal.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
I really do need to venture out and try different wires. I am still using regular kanthal 24 gauge wire.

[SNIPPED]

I don't know how true that is, but it's the one reason I haven't ventured away from Kanthal.

Think I saw you mention a 250C. If so, I highly recommend:

Zivipf for NiFe52 (Zivipf.de)

Delivery to the States is 10-days or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread