Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
I was wondering where you found it. I looked all over the sites here that I know have wire and couldn't find it. I don't have any 250C mods, but I do have both a dna 75 and 200 which should fit the bill... Are you familiar with Nichrome and/or SS?

Thanks for the link for the NiFe. I'm going to order some.

Not Nichrome but I used SS as we [there’s a Thread, ‘TP Beyond Nickel’] learned about alternative wires.

I only use NiFe52, for all: 75, 200, 250, 250C.

Zivipf is the only site i know where you can be 100% certain you’re getting true NiFe (Nifethal).

Reactions: Skeebo

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
@jazzvaper do you have a mod with the replay mode? I am interested to get one and have been looking at the Paranormal or the Triade. If you do have one, which one do you have and how do you like it?

I have the BOXER Squonker, 250C. I like it with some strong caveats. The design is less than ideal, but serviceable.

From my long-standing signature (Web version) you know I am a devotee of TP. Replay on the 250C takes that up a significant knotch.

Either of the Lost Vape mods would be fine were I not primarily a squonker. And, if they introduce a squonker 250C I will be tempted...

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Long time no see flavor junkies! I've been sticking to my regular flavors for a while now, but I'm thinking of branching out again since it's been forever. What's the new hottness everyone is drooling over?

Also on a random side note I found an old bottle of River Bottom Fog Sauce St James Parish in the back of a drawer that I'm pretty happy about. Man do I miss Perique NETs and RBFS

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Long time no see flavor junkies! I've been sticking to my regular flavors for a while now, but I'm thinking of branching out again since it's been forever. What's the new hottness everyone is drooling over?

Also on a random side note I found an old bottle of River Bottom Fog Sauce St James Parish in the back of a drawer that I'm pretty happy about. Man do I miss Perique NETs and RBFS

There are so many options regarding setups and without knowing how you vape--sub ohm, mtl, etc.. I fear what I like might not work for you. I definitely don't want to steer you wrong. Seeing that you like NET's the juices I consider favorites (high VG) may not go over so well in your setup.

Reactions: ThePulver

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
There are so many options regarding setups and without knowing how you vape--sub ohm, mtl, etc.. I fear what I like might not work for you. I definitely don't want to steer you wrong. Seeing that you like NET's the juices I consider favorites (high VG) may not go over so well in your setup.
Good call should have clarified I vary a bunch in my setup. I mainly stick to subohm, but will go mtl for nets etc. For example right now I've got .35 ohm single coil on a Stumpy for a high vg apple pie juice I've been rocking and a 0.9 ohm single coil on a NarDA for a NET. I've loved some of the recommendations like The Stash from back in the day and I'm mostly just looking for what you guys have been into as of late.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good call should have clarified I vary a bunch in my setup. I mainly stick to subohm, but will go mtl for nets etc. For example right now I've got .35 ohm single coil on a Stumpy for a high vg apple pie juice I've been rocking and a 0.9 ohm single coil on a NarDA for a NET. I've loved some of the recommendations like The Stash from back in the day and I'm mostly just looking for what you guys have been into as of late.

Ahh well in that case. Prohibition Juice Co. Sin Tax is a favorite right now. It's a peanut butter custard that will exceed any PB Stash put out. As you know, that's saying a lot. I'm also a fan of Don Juan's Reserve by King's Crest. It's a Peacan Pie flavored ejuice with hints of chocolate. Another continuous reorder for me is Shillelagh, an Irish cream cupcake... which is not overly sweet.

JSL_Aus

Aug 16, 2018
The best juices I've had so far, are:

Adirondack vapor - Sagamore (actually, Adirondack vapor make a few very nice juices).
The clean vape - Gramberry (also, the clean vape are good across the board)
Golden State Vapor - Bananas Foster.

An honourable mention goes to:

Halo Cigs - Kringle's curse. Is a peppermint juice that is great for mixing with many other juices.

Will update down the track. I am on a quest for the Holy Grail, the perfect ADV. Haven't found it yet, but the above 3 are the best so far for me.

JSL_Aus

Aug 16, 2018
No worries, @newyork13 :)

Yes, the Clean Vape don't use sweeteners, I know that. I am not sure about Adirondack Vapor, I think with them it might depend on the particular juice. As for Golden State Vapor, they do use sweetener, and a lot of it as far as I know. I base this both on the taste (their juices tend to be quite sweet), and their juices have a reputation for being major "coil killers".

I highly recommend The Clean Vape - all the juice of their's that I've tried I've really liked. You might want to wait for when they have a sale, as the only downside is their regular price is not the cheapest around.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
The best juices I've had so far, are:

Adirondack vapor - Sagamore (actually, Adirondack vapor make a few very nice juices).
The clean vape - Gramberry (also, the clean vape are good across the board)
Golden State Vapor - Bananas Foster.

An honourable mention goes to:

Halo Cigs - Kringle's curse. Is a peppermint juice that is great for mixing with many other juices.

Will update down the track. I am on a quest for the Holy Grail, the perfect ADV. Haven't found it yet, but the above 3 are the best so far for me.

Thanks for posting. I like trying new vendors I have never heard about. Sagamore sounds like something I would enjoy! I appreciate it.

Reactions: JSL_Aus

JSL_Aus

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks for posting. I like trying new vendors I have never heard about. Sagamore sounds like something I would enjoy! I appreciate it.

Cool. Yes, Sagamore is a good one, is one of my fav's. You could look at Cascade and Saratoga as well, all three are good (part of Adirondack's "Summit" series), but IMHO Sagamore is the best of the 3.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
No worries, @newyork13 :)

Yes, the Clean Vape don't use sweeteners, I know that. I am not sure about Adirondack Vapor, I think with them it might depend on the particular juice. As for Golden State Vapor, they do use sweetener, and a lot of it as far as I know. I base this both on the taste (their juices tend to be quite sweet), and their juices have a reputation for being major "coil killers".

I highly recommend The Clean Vape - all the juice of their's that I've tried I've really liked. You might want to wait for when they have a sale, as the only downside is their regular price is not the cheapest around.
It's become a kind of test for me of their customer relations and just good old ethics, to contact manufacturers and ask if they use sucralose.
Many don't even answer (so they're off my list), some say it's proprietary (so they're off my list) and some answer, so I give them a try.
After I saw your post, I emailed ADk, Clean Vape and GSV.
I'm pleased to report that ADk and Clean both replied positively. So, they're now on my buy/try list.

JSL_Aus

Aug 16, 2018
It's become a kind of test for me of their customer relations and just good old ethics, to contact manufacturers and ask if they use sucralose.
Many don't even answer (so they're off my list), some say it's proprietary (so they're off my list) and some answer, so I give them a try.
After I saw your post, I emailed ADk, Clean Vape and GSV.
I'm pleased to report that ADk and Clean both replied positively. So, they're now on my buy/try list.

Good to hear. I knew The Clean Vape were sucralose free, but didn't know about Adirondack Vapor. Also, Adirondack hare having a bit of a sale at the moment, I think 20 or 25% off most of their juice.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Because Skeebo mentioned it and because I like Micro-brew, I tried One Eyed Turtle. Very good. I immediately bought 4 more bottles. I think I like it better than Grumpy.
Also LOVE Vapetasia Royalty 2 these days. Still loving Cookie Butter by Vape Pink and just bought Sad Boy Cookie Butter but have not tried it. Getting settled in back in Georgia after my 16 month vacay living in California and have not even unpacked any DIY stuff.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Because Skeebo mentioned it and because I like Micro-brew, I tried One Eyed Turtle. Very good. I immediately bought 4 more bottles. I think I like it better than Grumpy.
Also LOVE Vapetasia Royalty 2 these days. Still loving Cookie Butter by Vape Pink and just bought Sad Boy Cookie Butter but have not tried it. Getting settled in back in Georgia after my 16 month vacay living in California and have not even unpacked any DIY stuff.

Where do you order your Micro Brew from?

I've been quiet this Black Friday so far. Eciggity has 30% off sitewide right now so I had to order another Reload Rta. That will probably be it for my spending this year.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Where do you order your Micro Brew from?

I've been quiet this Black Friday so far. Eciggity has 30% off sitewide right now so I had to order another Reload Rta. That will probably be it for my spending this year.
Micro Brew Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread