Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
I appreciate the info, thanks!

I think I'll order a sampler pack from them. Have you tried any of their tobaccos? I know they were very popular back in the day.

Yes, I have tried many of their Baccy.
Their tobacco is of a fresh tobacco leaf flavor, not overpowering at all, and mixed very well. The flavors are mixed fresh, so steeping is a must. (about 3-4days to catch the vibe)
My favs are the Turk, and Hurley Burley

Reactions: Skeebo

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
That was the same issue I had. I keep some on hand and vape it in a Mtl setup on occasion. I am glad I kept all those old kayfun Lites I have.

I found an awesome RY4 just today, it got delivered this morning. It's made by Cafe Racer and called Lucky B.a.s.t.a.r.d..
just checked it out but it is a NET and I hate coil/cotton changing :(

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
just checked it out but it is a NET and I hate coil/cotton changing :(

I did a slight, kinda like a review in the thread titled worst of the worst in this forum. In it I questioned the tobacco component. It seems arti to me and not like any NET I have ever vaped. I am curious to see how the cotton holds up after a few tank fulls.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I did a slight, kinda like a review in the thread titled worst of the worst in this forum. In it I questioned the tobacco component. It seems arti to me and not like any NET I have ever vaped. I am curious to see how the cotton holds up after a few tank fulls.
where is that thread?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Interesting review Skeebo. Made me want to try it. Have you determined if it is a NET yet? Should be able to by looking at your coils right?

I checked my coils today. I can generally run a week's worth of juice through the tank I use without any hint of discoloration to the cotton. It's always just the coil getting gunked up causing the need for a dry burn because the cotton is fine.

This morning when I checked the cotton was definitely darker. I would say I would need to change the cotton within 3 more tanks. While this is worse than what I usually get, it is a lot better than a lot of the old school NET's I have tried in the past. Basically I can get 7 tanks before cotton change.

I do like Lucky 13 the most. Everything is just right about it..

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I checked my coils today. I can generally run a week's worth of juice through the tank I use without any hint of discoloration to the cotton. It's always just the coil getting gunked up causing the need for a dry burn because the cotton is fine.

This morning when I checked the cotton was definitely darker. I would say I would need to change the cotton within 3 more tanks. While this is worse than what I usually get, it is a lot better than a lot of the old school NET's I have tried in the past. Basically I can get 7 tanks before cotton change.

I do like Lucky 13 the most. Everything is just right about it..
you talked me into it. I will try it.:)

Reactions: Skeebo

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Popping in to say HI and bring this thread back around. No posts since March 27? Hope everyone is doing great. I miss when this thread was so active you couldn't even keep up. My wallet is glad, though, LOL. Thanks to @Skeebo for mentioning Rated S for Sic. (Vanilla Almond Creme Brûlée) I picked up a bottle from Giant last Tuesday with the code, and I am really enjoying it. :thumbs:

What's everyone vaping right now?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Popping in to say HI and bring this thread back around. No posts since March 27? Hope everyone is doing great. I miss when this thread was so active you couldn't even keep up. My wallet is glad, though, LOL. Thanks to @Skeebo for mentioning Rated S for Sic. (Vanilla Almond Creme Brûlée) I picked up a bottle from Giant last Tuesday with the code, and I am really enjoying it. :thumbs:

What's everyone vaping right now?

Hey stranger, long time no see! I am glad you liked Rated S. Keep an eye on Giant, they give 20% off on the Sic Boy line on occasion. When they do always buy on Tuesday night when they put out their weekly 10% sale. I suspect they'll run a 20% off or better sale this Easter weekend and they allow you to stack on items already on discount. Discounted items appear with the discount automatically, and then you enter the code. I keep a bottle of rated S on hand at all times.

I've found a few more that I like now. But my number one is still King's Crest Don Juan Reserve. They have other juices in their line but none of them are all that remarkable.

One juice line I have gotten into the last 3 months is the Psiquids line. I haven't tried all his flavors, but the ones I have tried are good, quality liquids that vape cleanly. It's actually 20% off now at Giant till 5/1. If that sale hits this weekend I am going buy a few of my favorites. 0, 3, and 6mg are all 25/75 ratio and 12mg is 50/50.

Here are my favorites in order from that line:
1) Crispies -- flavors: caramel, butterscotch, marshmallow, rice crispies-- incredibly good, not overly sweet. None of the flavors overwhelm the other and rice crispy flavor comes through nicely. It's not an in your face flavor but not too lite either. Just right. I bet that 50/50 blend tastes incredible in a mtl setup.

2)Plan 9-Shortbread cookie, strawberry jam, and glaze-- this is a new release. I've been vaping it for two days now and the hype on this juice on Facebook is real. It's the strongest flavor in the line. This is not your typical strawberry, it's truly a jam indeed. The shortbread and jam dominate. This juice won't have time to steep.

3)Apple Fritter-- this might be my second favorite--Apple, fried batter, cinnamon, and glaze. The cinnamon is lite thankfully. Apple dominates but in a good way. I mainly taste apple and fried batter. It's good.

4)Birdcage-- I have to say, I really really like this eliquid. I was born in Tennessee, but grew up and lived in Miami all my life until 2005. The little Cuban cafes that were everywhere each had their own take on Guava and cheese pastry. It's a unique pastry that you either love or hate. I love it and it's probably one of the few sweets I actually like. Birdcage captures all the essence of a good Guava and cheese pastry. Btw, the cheese part is a sweet cream cheese. If you have never tried a guava and cheese pastry this is probably one to avoid.

5)Bosphorus--pistacio, heavy cream, egg, and sugar. This is a lite flavor. It all blends well but it's a bit on the lite side. This is one flavor I'd love to try in a mtl device at 12mg. It's good and I haven't spent enough time with it because I am enjoying the others so much.

Nanny, how did your husband like Bobas Bounty? Are you still vaping Nicoticket? It's funny that you popped up, I was just looking at your profile this past weekend. I was also looking at DJ's and Eleanor's profiles. I miss seeing you guys around, but totally understand life stuff calls. I hope all is well.

Oh, before I forget-- I did find a pretty good tobacco. Cafe Racer Eliquids have a couple of ry4 NET's that burn rather cleanly compared to other NET's.

Sorry for the novel Nanny, I always get very wordy around friends I haven't seen in a while.

Reactions: Nanny22

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I love Psiquids Apple Fritter and I have had Crispies in my cart many times and did not get it. Now I will. :)

Hey Chanel, I am surprised I can even afford juice after you introduced me to that shiny thread. Lol
I just wanted to let you can feel safe with your purchase if you're still vaping 6mg. I'll buy it from you if you don't like it.:)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hey Chanel, I am surprised I can even afford juice after you introduced me to that shiny thread. Lol
I just wanted to let you can feel safe with your purchase if you're still vaping 6mg. I'll buy it from you if you don't like it.:)
So happy to have you amongst us Skeebo!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hey stranger, long time no see! I am glad you liked Rated S. Keep an eye on Giant, they give 20% off on the Sic Boy line on occasion. When they do always buy on Tuesday night when they put out their weekly 10% sale. I suspect they'll run a 20% off or better sale this Easter weekend and they allow you to stack on items already on discount. Discounted items appear with the discount automatically, and then you enter the code. I keep a bottle of rated S on hand at all times.

I've found a few more that I like now. But my number one is still King's Crest Don Juan Reserve. They have other juices in their line but none of them are all that remarkable.

One juice line I have gotten into the last 3 months is the Psiquids line. I haven't tried all his flavors, but the ones I have tried are good, quality liquids that vape cleanly. It's actually 20% off now at Giant till 5/1. If that sale hits this weekend I am going buy a few of my favorites. 0, 3, and 6mg are all 25/75 ratio and 12mg is 50/50.

Here are my favorites in order from that line:
1) Crispies -- flavors: caramel, butterscotch, marshmallow, rice crispies-- incredibly good, not overly sweet. None of the flavors overwhelm the other and rice crispy flavor comes through nicely. It's not an in your face flavor but not too lite either. Just right. I bet that 50/50 blend tastes incredible in a mtl setup.

2)Plan 9-Shortbread cookie, strawberry jam, and glaze-- this is a new release. I've been vaping it for two days now and the hype on this juice on Facebook is real. It's the strongest flavor in the line. This is not your typical strawberry, it's truly a jam indeed. The shortbread and jam dominate. This juice won't have time to steep.

3)Apple Fritter-- this might be my second favorite--Apple, fried batter, cinnamon, and glaze. The cinnamon is lite thankfully. Apple dominates but in a good way. I mainly taste apple and fried batter. It's good.

4)Birdcage-- I have to say, I really really like this eliquid. I was born in Tennessee, but grew up and lived in Miami all my life until 2005. The little Cuban cafes that were everywhere each had their own take on Guava and cheese pastry. It's a unique pastry that you either love or hate. I love it and it's probably one of the few sweets I actually like. Birdcage captures all the essence of a good Guava and cheese pastry. Btw, the cheese part is a sweet cream cheese. If you have never tried a guava and cheese pastry this is probably one to avoid.

5)Bosphorus--pistacio, heavy cream, egg, and sugar. This is a lite flavor. It all blends well but it's a bit on the lite side. This is one flavor I'd love to try in a mtl device at 12mg. It's good and I haven't spent enough time with it because I am enjoying the others so much.

Nanny, how did your husband like Bobas Bounty? Are you still vaping Nicoticket? It's funny that you popped up, I was just looking at your profile this past weekend. I was also looking at DJ's and Eleanor's profiles. I miss seeing you guys around, but totally understand life stuff calls. I hope all is well.

Oh, before I forget-- I did find a pretty good tobacco. Cafe Racer Eliquids have a couple of ry4 NET's that burn rather cleanly compared to other NET's.

Sorry for the novel Nanny, I always get very wordy around friends I haven't seen in a while.
We're doing good, @Skeebo , thanks for asking! We moved and life gets pretty hectic. My husband likes Don Juan reserve, too. We liked Boba's - but not enough to re-buy until we use up some of the surplus. Haven't bought any NT in a very long time. We're using old school equipment that doesn't go through juice very quickly. So haven't tried much of the new liquids out there - "Rated S for Sic" sounded so good, I had to try it, and I am glad I did. I will keep it in the rotation. Let me know if you hear of a sale , and thanks for the tip!
Lots of good memories on this thread! I think I am still paying on the credit cards, LOL! :lol:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hey y’all! Long time no talk. I’m still vaping! I’m also newly married and got my husband off a 2 PPD habit. Yay! I’m wondering if anyone has tried the plume room lately? I used to love their banana pudding but I made myself sick of it. Specifically wondering about the angel tears and the cinna drizzle coffee cake. My current set up is an Aegis and a falcon tank, if that helps. Hope everyone is well!

Hi Katy Perry!! Off the market I see. Hearts broken everywhere lol

Speaking of Plume Room I put in an order just yesterday. I am pretty excited because it’s been nearly 4 years since I ordered from them.

My main targets were Candied Cavendish, burley and candy and some of the other NETs plus a few sweeter ones. Banana Pudding is one of their best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi folks it’s been ages.

(Insert long teary emotional post here about how I miss the old days and then lots of info about my recent favorite juices).

Anyway having said all that I am not into Five Pawn and Ahlusion mode. Haven’t ordered from Ahlusion in 7 years, wait no I’ve never ordered from Ahlusion. The only Ahlusion I ever got was from friends in America that ordered for me. It’s been 5 years since I ordered from Five Pawns. I am throwing years around here like they are nothing. 5 years! It felt like yesterday.

I want to try the salts and the red line in Five Pawns and hit up that 2019 Castle Long Reserve. In Ahlusion I want to try the aromatics again and The Godfather and perhaps a few of the wild woods. Wow I was almost a decade younger the last time I vaped Ahlusion aromatics. Too bad they are not NETs anymore.

I’m also after Bobbas so if anyone is bored of their bobba ship to Australia. Thanks!

Reactions: newyork13

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Hi Anthony, Speaking of Ahlusion, I am still a loyal customer of their juice. I order from them once every six weeks or so. I strongly recommend their Katarina, if you like Peach at all. It's been my favorite juice for the past couple of years. I recently found a bottle of Caramel Wild Wood, that was best by July of 2015. I loaded it in a new tank and it still tastes great. I can't tell if the nicotine has degraded or not. It's labelled 12 mg, so if it's down to a 9 or a 10, it doesn't matter to me.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I want to try the salts and the red line in Five Pawns and hit up that 2019 Castle Long Reserve. In Ahlusion I want to try the aromatics again and The Godfather and perhaps a few of the wild woods. Wow I was almost a decade younger the last time I vaped Ahlusion aromatics. Too bad they are not NETs anymore.

I know I am not a normal contributor to this thread but have recently started buying a few different things lately. Some of these include the tobaccos from the red line from Five Pawns. In my mind, they are some of the best tobacco flavors I've tried in a long time which were not NET's. They are on the dryer side and all have some sort of fruit or citrus element but they remind me of a nice pipe tobacco. Kingside and Elo have more prominent fruit notes with Royal having less of a fruit impact but it is a real good tobacco. The 2019 CLR is pretty tasty; never had any version of it before so not sure how it would compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread