Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm pretty sure it's always free shipping at Charlie Noble, and even though they send me 10% off codes, the code discount 20 always seems to work. So for like $10 shipped you can get a 30ml. Just throwing that out there. :evil:
Worked for me. [emoji84]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks Dan......Worked for me too and I am on a no-buy freeze....lol!!!!

Even asked for a sample of Tripoli.
Hopefully a steeped one..I don't favor Tripoli anymore because of the up to one month steep time for the 120's. You don't get that with the Admarals Reserve PRY4. It's good to go fresh out of the bottle.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Hopefully a steeped one..I don't favor Tripoli anymore because of the up to one month steep time for the 120's. You don't get that with the Admarals Reserve PRY4. It's good to go fresh out of the bottle.

YeP...YeP and it's all good..... as I have over 240ml of da bomb stuff right there:thumb::thumbs:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I'm pretty sure it's always free shipping at Charlie Noble, and even though they send me 10% off codes, the code discount 20 always seems to work. So for like $10 shipped you can get a 30ml. Just throwing that out there. :evil:

I'm very glad to know about the code discount 20! I'll be using that one for sure, as soon as I allow myself to buy juice again! Do I just type in discount20?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm very glad to know about the code discount 20! I'll be using that one for sure, as soon as I allow myself to buy juice again! Do I just type in discount20?
No no noooo..It's discount20
[emoji23]

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
OH MAN -- I ran as fast as I could to look that one up -- it is definitely on the list! Caramel, brown sugar and spices??? You bet your ...
383908.jpg

Oh noes. What did I start?! :p

I'll be picking up Stroopwafel after I get my next paycheck, in addition to that Pistachio RY4 everyone raves about :D

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I thought they listed the new thread at the end of the old? Maybe we need to tell everyone? I used to help do that but not feeling it this time. Suppose they will find us huh?

There is definitely a link to this thread on the last page of the old thread. Surely everyone will find us. We're always on the first page of threads in the e juice section, so it should be easy to find even without the link.

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I like Pistachio RY4, I was not crazy about Tripoli (strong flavor just not sweet enough for me) or the Yogurt berry one (lacking in yogurt). Or Sollers Point for that matter (wheres the banana?) I know many love the custard but I do not think I would because I hear it is subtle. I am interested to see what everyone thinks of the new waffle one so I can get it after March sometimes when my NO BUY ends

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I like Pistachio RY4, I was not crazy about Tripoli (strong flavor just not sweet enough for me) or the Yogurt berry one (lacking in yogurt). Or Sollers Point for that matter (wheres the banana?) I know many love the custard but I do not think I would because I hear it is subtle. I am interested to see what everyone thinks of the new waffle one so I can get it after March sometimes when my NO BUY ends

Thanks for the input. I am following your lead. I'm so happy with Daft Spunk, I'm not really disappointed about the CN custard being subtle. That waffle juice sounds amazing, I hope the flavor sings!

Toolbox875

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2015
30ml per day? :eek: that is easily a $15 dollar a day habit. OMGosh. Sometimes I cringe when I think about the money I used to spend on cigs. I would go to a few places until I found something good on sale, Marlboro or Camel for like $30-$35 a carton and then I would buy 5-6 cartons or sometimes all they had :shock: kidding myself that they would last me a couple of months. Never did. I would be out scouring for more anytime I got down to 2 cartons. CRAZY habit.
I am def not going to branch out to one of those things. thanks for telling me
Wow 35 bucks a carton? It's like 12.50 a pack in NYC. I used to smoke a pack a day which totaled 87.00 a week. Crazy $$$ I spent on analogs. Thank god I found this thread So many favors , so little time lol. Thanks to everyone who recommends these delicious flavors.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
30ml per day? :eek: that is easily a $15 dollar a day habit. OMGosh. Sometimes I cringe when I think about the money I used to spend on cigs. I would go to a few places until I found something good on sale, Marlboro or Camel for like $30-$35 a carton and then I would buy 5-6 cartons or sometimes all they had :shock: kidding myself that they would last me a couple of months. Never did. I would be out scouring for more anytime I got down to 2 cartons. CRAZY habit.
I am def not going to branch out to one of those things. thanks for telling me

I love the money I am saving. That means I don't feel guilty over-indulging myself with juice, but I want to stay away from anything that guzzles juice.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
ENABLER. :facepalm:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Wow 35 bucks a carton? It's like 12.50 a pack in NYC. I used to smoke a pack a day which totaled 87.00 a week. Crazy $$$ I spent on analogs. Thank god I found this thread So many favors , so little time lol. Thanks to everyone who recommends these delicious flavors.
yeah the south is much cheaper than NY for sure. The regular price for a carton of MArlboro or Camel or Winston is usually about $48 but if checked around you could usually find a deal and get one a buy one get one free pack and I would buy as many as they would let me buy. Sometimes coming home with 50-60 bundles and spending a few hundred bucks at a time. (not a luxury because they are on sale after all right?)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
yeah the south is much cheaper than NY for sure. The regular price for a carton of MArlboro or Camel or Winston is usually about $48 but if checked around you could usually find a deal and get one a buy one get one free pack and I would buy as many as they would let me buy. Sometimes coming home with 50-60 bundles and spending a few hundred bucks at a time. (not a luxury because they are on sale after all right?)
sick but true (in my case) ANY ADDICTION with me is full force and no such thing as too much-I like to wallow in it

Toolbox875

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2015
I love the money I am saving. That means I don't feel guilty over-indulging myself with juice, but I want to stay away from anything that guzzles juice.
I agree , I saved sooooooo much money taking up vaping , but after discovering this thread I just save a lil money. Lol. There are soooo many great flavors out there. [emoji106][emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread