Status
Not open for further replies.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
If you're familiar with any of BWB flavors it shouldn't make any difference in them by going to 0 nic. The only thing that would be lost is some TH but the flavors will remain the same for the most part. If TH is what you want then I would say to try
Orchard Frost (menthol fruit flavor)
Applewood (Great tobacco base with a wood of apple tree taste)
Casablanca (Great rich tobacco base with hints of coco) This is my all day 24/7/365 vape.

There are many many others but these are what come to mind off the top of my head. Try them all in Don's convenient 120ml bottle sample sizes. :D

marcalbar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Philippines
Been vaping RY4 with 0nic ever since I discovered BWB last April 2011. (It's gold to me because it is not readily available like the other juices.)

These are what I've vaped so far: Casablanca, Conundrum, Orchard Frost, Strawberry Banana, Malty, Honey Flue Nut, Applewood Tobacco, Cherry Tobacco, Split Coconut, 555 Exotic, Vanilla Bean.

IMO, you can't go wrong with any of them!!

Ejoker suggested vaping it using 1.5 dual coil cartos @ 5.5v and that's what I did!

I even get a decent throat hit with this setup. :)

kfig

Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Myrtle Beach, SC
thanks for all the help y'all. I just whipped up a cherry tobacco with no nic and its not that bad. Im thinking I can do this. Really want to come off the Nic but don't want to give up the sensation and habit of vaping. Plus....I think it will be easier to put down when I get preggo and maybe even vape a little here and there when I cant take it. I really think its the nic thats bad but don't want to chance it. Its really too bad men can't have babies. The crap us women have to give up to have a healthy kid is unreal....:p

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
LOL yup. 20.16 to be exact. :facepalm: Bet it has a hell of a TH though! :lol:

marcalbar - You do know you are virtually smoking your juice right? And everything else in your carto's including the poly fill. I hope (for your health) maybe you just mistyped those numbers. :ohmy:

Actually being that its a dual coil 1.5 that's makes each coil 3ohms, so you would split the wattage between the coils, making it more like 10 watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread