Best juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyle the Manlet

Feb 12, 2018
Ohio
I like off the record a lot. liquid swords is a great yogurt. I dream about it. can't find it where I'm at.

Puckerfish is a good place, too. I used to work there and I know that it's clean, no sweetener, and the flavors are great. Try all in, ace of hearts, ace of spades, rainbow sherbet, peef lumgar, grisly, and a lot of other stuff. can make your own flavors too.

I also like mad rabbit. very good stuff.
vapergate makes some good juice.

Occultus makes good juice too. I'm vaping mason right now.

Reactions: smacuser

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have favorite brands, I switched to DIY pretty quickly..

My husband uses storebought NET (naturally extracted tobaccos) primarily from Heather's Heavenly vapes.... Although finding your favorite juice vendor may take a bit of time and experimentation as everyone's tastebuds are different. Many vendors will sell small "sample packs" to give you a sense of what their juices are like fairly inexpensively as you start to dial in some preferences.

Best of luck,

Anna

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Boba's Bounty

Best place to order juice from, best price, comes fast, taste good!!

project-triangle-fast-good-cheap-pick-two.jpg

Last edited:

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 8, 2018
    Spring, Texas
    The juice that I am seeing the most buzz about in the north Houston BM shops lately is Satisfy Liquids (http://satisfyliquids.com) most people I talk to rank Cosmic Rocks as their favorite, NEURO as second, and Three Scoops as third. They have typical freebase and high nic nic salts in all of their flavors.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
    I'm a dessert flavor lover. I mix a lot of my own.

Eliquid Depot is my favorite budget juice vendor and Broke Dick is a close second. ELD has a broader selection. I've tried a lot of their stuff and haven't disliked any. I will kill any creature that comes between me and my bottles of Throne.

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2016
    Orlando, FL
    socialonlinebydesign.com
    I'm a fan of The Vape Mall. With a 15% off coupon, their juices are almost as cheap as you can get ($10/70ml). They have hundreds of flavors to choose from (which is what keeps bringing me back to them), and most of them are really good. Plus, you can customize your juice just the way you like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread