best juices for throat hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
For me it does not seem like nicotine content matters. Seems to be dependant on flavor and carto combination. I have some juices that have no throat hit period and others that hit hard on my mall store puchased 808 carts but no TH on my SI carts. Other juices hit just fine on my SI. All are 24 mg 80/20

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
90% of throat hit is the nicotine level and the warmth of the vapor provided by better batteries. Any average nicotine level eliquid (16mg - 24mg) will provide good TH if you move up to a 5 volt or variable watt model PV. 5 volt and VW PV's provide significantly warmer vapor and better throat hit than a 3.4 - 3.7 volt PV and do it with 2.0 - 3.0 resistence and dual coil cartos/attys.

AkiraMercedes

Jun 14, 2012
Greenwood
eh, not really. At this very moment I'm using 36 mg juice on a KGO with a 1.7 ohm carto, and there's really no throat hit to speak of. I'd buy 42 mg if anyone sold it.

(coming from a guy who used to break the filters off of his marlboro reds.....)

I hear ya! I am struggling to find a Canadian provider who will sell premixed at 32-36mg. I vape 28mg strength these days, it took the raise from 24 mg to 28mg for me to put down the analog smokes for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread