• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best juices in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
I currently use Juicy e juice, they have a giant selection, and I love a lot of their stuff. Only problem is, they're 65/35 I believe... I'm looking for higher VG juice now (hoping for 30/70 or 40/60 and I don't know of any of the best places to find it. Hoping to find a site that accepts a lot of different types of payment, and has a nice selection of flavours. Thanks!

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
I really, really like maple leaf vapes and their vader puddin

Are a lot of their juices really good? Just asking because I don't see any juice reviews on their site. I see that they have a lot of options for the type of juice you want, which is awesome!! Do you recommend one flavour shot, two, or three? (There's an option for extra flavour shots, thought I'd ask you about it. I don't want something extremely strong but maybe just slightly strong.)

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I don't know only ever used vader puddin . I buy it local. don't know how many flavour shots I suspect one, it is 60 / 40 pg/vg and is the only juice I have found to be an all day vape for me. I have not tried a lot of juices I am DIY so did not want to spoil myself with the 30.00 dollar for 30 Mls stuff or I would spend as much on juice as on smokes( I vape a lot ) I believe they have been juice making for quite awhile

Reactions: BuddJohnson

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
I ended up ordering a few things, some of their well-reviewed stuff. I did order Vader Puddin. Also ordered caramel apple, and this pomegranate peach strawberry smoothie flavour I think. I hope they're good! The only thing I didn't like is that I had to send an email money transfer. I hate those because there's no way to know if they have received it or not, unless they send you an order update saying it's currently processing or something.

Oh, and I also got an extra flavour shot in each of them. :3

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I have t ordered from them because I buy mine local I pay a little more but I guess it supports the shop here and I don't have to wait for vape mail :) I have ordered DIY with email money transfer to a couple of other places and I kind of prefer it, the ones I ordered from sent me a tracking number after the order was compiled, anyway hope you enjoy.

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I ended up ordering a few things, some of their well-reviewed stuff. I did order Vader Puddin. Also ordered caramel apple, and this pomegranate peach strawberry smoothie flavour I think. I hope they're good! The only thing I didn't like is that I had to send an email money transfer. I hate those because there's no way to know if they have received it or not, unless they send you an order update saying it's currently processing or something.

Oh, and I also got an extra flavour shot in each of them. :3
let me know what you think when they arrive

I'ma vapist

Jun 17, 2015
Kingston
I guess I'll chime in here, take a look at INFINITE VAPER in Kingston they have a website and a B&M. They will mix up almost anything for you and they ship across Canada. Customer service is on a whole new level. My favorite juice is 50/50 RY4 but going to get them to mix up a 70v/30p RY4 next just to try. Oh, and they do points if you're into that (buy 10? get 1 free).

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
let me know what you think when they arrive

Ordered Caramel Apple, Simply Divine which is a fruit smoothie flavour, and Vader Puddin. All with double shots of flavouring.

Caramel Apple is ok, the caramel is very overpowering and I can't taste the apple. Actually ends up tasting similar to Vader Puddin.

Simply Divine is just that, simply divine. Tastes fruity and creamy like a smoothie. Tastes exactly as it should. Was glad I got this in a double shot though, because I'm betting a single shot of flavouring wouldn't taste as nice.

Vader Puddin - Tastes amazing. Love it. Not too sweet but a great flavour, could ADV this.

That's what I thought of the ones I ordered, I placed another order with MLV because I wanted to try some of their other juices. Overall was very pleased with the stuff I got this morning.

Reactions: Caro123

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
I've been enjoying Premium Liquid Labs "Worlds Best Custards" line particularly Fresno Fog (Peach Cobbler) and Cairo Fog (Chocolate Covered Apricots)

I want to try the anchorage one, blueberry and custard and cream I believe. Have you tried the yogen fog ones yet? I was looking at those on their website.

I've been sampling the whole custards line... They are all good (I think anyway), including the anchorage fog. Wasn't my favourite but it ain't like I'm putting it in the pay it forward bag :)

Not much interested in the yogurt Vapes but I did try the forbidden island line, the mango and the Dragonfruit were very nice indeed.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
I've been sampling the whole custards line... They are all good (I think anyway), including the anchorage fog. Wasn't my favourite but it ain't like I'm putting it in the pay it forward bag :)

Not much interested in the yogurt Vapes but I did try the forbidden island line, the mango and the Dragonfruit were very nice indeed.

Awesome, thanks for your input! I'm going to place an order for a couple things to try. Might try a couple that you mentioned to be on the safe side! ;)

BuddJohnson

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Nanaimo BC
Check out Damn Good E-Juice

He's got two mix types to pick from, both are high VG. And he'll make custom for you if you're looking for a specific ratio.
Yep... DSV for the win! We've never had a bad one from Darkside Creations. All well crafted boutique style juices for a good price. The bakery juices we have tried are delicious.
From experience I could easily recommend Phantasm, G-Money, Caramel Sundae, Curly's Custard, Sugar Cookie, Apple Pie and Saskatoon Berry Pie.
The Saskatoon Berry Pie is really something special. If you are from the prairies and can appreciate the uniquely delicious flavor of the Saskatoon berry you will absolutely love this Ejuice.... or for anyone who has never tried this Western Canadian summertime delicacy you will be in for a most refreshing surprise when you put this into you atty.
I have an order en-route right now and I am salivating at the thought of it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread