Best large pod-mod for vacation/dirrrrty situations: Artery PAL or Nautilus AIO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacciviah

Sep 7, 2018
Milan
Hiya,
I'm the proud owner of a Minikit and two Pico iStick 75W with three different atoms.
I should be all set, but I'll be leaving for vacation at the seaside and:
a- I do love my sleek iSticks/sexy atoms, but I don't want to rebuild coils or to risk ruining them while I'm at the beach
b- I'm a quite heavy user and I'm afraid a Minifit won't last me all day.

What's the best pod mod for this kind of situations?
I'm oscillating between a Nautilus AIO and an Artery PAL. What do you think? What's the best choice?
I'm familiar with the Nautilus coils, they're my main basic coils when I don't want to rebuild.

Please, let me know your view on this one!

Reactions: stols001

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hiya,
I'm the proud owner of a Minikit and two Pico iStick 75W with three different atoms.
I should be all set, but I'll be leaving for vacation at the seaside and:
a- I do love my sleek iSticks/sexy atoms, but I don't want to rebuild coils or to risk ruining them while I'm at the beach
b- I'm a quite heavy user and I'm afraid a Minifit won't last me all day.

What's the best pod mod for this kind of situations?
I'm oscillating between a Nautilus AIO and an Artery PAL. What do you think? What's the best choice?
I'm familiar with the Nautilus Coils, they're my main basic coils when I don't want to rebuild.

Please, let me know your view on this one!
If I may, neither. Please invest in a Billet box. Even the SXK DNA 60 is a great buy these days. You can use it with a nautilus, kanger occ, melo or any other head you can use, plus it can be rebuilt!

Cacciviah

Sep 7, 2018
Milan
If I may, neither. Please invest in a Billet box. Even the SXK DNA 60 is a great buy these days. You can use it with a nautilus, kanger occ, melo or any other head you can use, plus it can be rebuilt!
I KNOW.
Thing is, I'm pretty wary of clones...
But here the original one is almost impossible to get without lashing out insane amounts of money. Hence my doubts... :/

Inviato dal mio VTR-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I KNOW.
Thing is, I'm pretty wary of clones...
But here the original one is almost impossible to get without lashing out insane amounts of money. Hence my doubts... :/

Inviato dal mio VTR-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk
I have both. Don't be afraid of the SXK, works like a charm, even now it has an USB and has become programmable... Just today I was at the original site, if you want an original one, go NOW!!

• Winner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread