Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I guess OP wants to start vaping for at least one of the reasons we all decided to start smoking. ;) Gotta admit, it is a half-wise decision.

My answer: 0mg :pervy:

But I will say that if your reason for wanting to start vaping is because you just want to be cool, well, that's a poor reason and you will eventually see that when you get older. Vaping isn't healthy, it's just healthIER for those who could never kick the cigarette habit. And it doesn't even get you high F:censored:S!

There are other things you can do to be cool. Like wearing these...

a476a4d84f34fb438e6ce8dc9c1c6bc9.jpg

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    im a non smoker and i have recently started vaping so i bought a salt nicotine 30 mg bottle based on a misleading advice from a smoker\teenager who knows nothing LOL
    so anyway what should i do now
    Personally I'd recommend buying 3 bottles of the same flavor in 0mg, 1.5mg, and 3mg. That way you can play around with nic variations until you find a sweet spot.

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    USA
    Op, welcome to the world of vaping. You’re an adult and no one needs to preach to you. With that said, visit your local Vape lounge and they may have samples. Once you find your flavor profile and nic level based on if you want to chain Vape or just take Vape breaks...or what device fits your needs. I personally like disposables cause I can stealth Vape and keep it in my pocket. I hate dealing with eJuice bottles. I just ordered a Suorin Air Pro so I can’t wait to give that a try. Good luck!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Dutchess County, New York
    so anyway what should i do now
    :facepalm:

Well, props for admitting the mistake of listening to one source. And for coming here to get information, advice and answers.

1. Quit. Learn guitar, or how to butterfly a leg of lamb and expertly season and grill it, or how to change your brake rotors, or almost anything.

2. Get rid of the nic. Don't make the mistake millions of us made and become addicted to something that is so very difficult to quit.

3. You really need to examine why you would want to vape. For me, it to escape from the deadly danger of cigarettes.

Whatever direction you chose, stay safe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread