Best liquid in Dallas area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I have been getting a very good supply of eliquid from my vapor store in NY. I really think its a good deal @ 20.00 for 50ml bottle . I am looking for a local supply store where I can go face to face and buy liquid that is quality , reasonably priced. I dont mind paying for the quality i am getting .Not cheap -Just good quality liquid . I have been talking to Magic Dragon and I am thinking about heading over to their store and grabbing some GOOD VAPES liquid that they advertise on Craigslist. Anyone tried Good Vapes liquid ? I have bought a few bottles from tobacco Town in Dallas from "B" he is very cool and I enjoyed going to his store he made me laugh . He sold me Apple-Med. Ice Cream-High JuicyPeach-High and I enjoyed it . It is like 15.00 a bottle but if you buy two he lets you pick a third bottle free . So its really not a bad deal to go get three 20ml bottles of good liquid for 30bucks. I am just letting people know what I have found and I am not advertising for these people I am just sharing what has been pleasant for me personally. So,that being said - How about them Mavericks and where are you getting your liquid ?

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I am . I just started vaping a month ago and I dont want to waste a lot of money not knowing which kind to buy. I would rather
find some local suppliers to invest my time and money on. Dallas is a vast area and surely I am missing out on some good products right here under my nose. I am learning and I just want to give the local guys a chance .

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
Thanks thats what I wastalking about. I am going to try these and I will post my after thoughts .
I am tired of chasing the mail lady. I am seriously interested in the Liquinator from Vaperescense.It is 25.00.Does anyone have one and is it as cool as it looks?
The Icecream from TobaccoTown is very strong and it makes my mouth almost numb when I exhale.Very cool flavor though.

Ann_Marie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Arlington Texas
www.worldwidevape.com
Vixen Vapors - most of these shops listed on the map are head shops, just FYI - but if you get in touch w/ Dale at Vixens he'll hook ya up, in fact - we went over there and he made me my own juice, which is now my FAVORITE, which still hasn't made it's way onto the website yet.... shame on them :)

volcano vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
Irving, TX
Vaporescence in Richardson is a really good store I buy my juices from there all the time. I don't know if they are registerd Vendor here on ECF But they should be cause they are really good folks. If your a new vaper, casual vaper or a vet James will treat you like a friend instead of a customer. Plus they have a juice bar with over 250+ flavors that you can sit and sample right there in the store. They have 30ml juice for 15.99 might be a bit pricey for some but you get really fresh clean tasting juice since they make most of their juices right there on the spot while you vape all their samples. It's a Vape only store so its better then going to all the other Head-shop like stores in Dallas that try to sell E-cig products right next to the bongs and pipes. I have the liquidnator from them and its the best AJF mod that I have ever had. Every vape is consistant and you don't have to continuasly drip just fill and go.
Vid of the Liquidnator:
YouTube - ‪Liquinator Walkthrough.MTS‬‏

Also they have vape meets every once in a while there so you get to meet other vaper(ers) from the DFW area. Their store hours are 10-6 M-Sat and closed on Sunday so. Wish they were open later or open all weekend. I live in Arlington but I work close to the store so I rush over there quickly after 5 when I get out of work to pick up juices or parts and they don't rush you out of the store if you get there at 5:45.

If you like tobacco-fruit flavors try:
Strawberry Nightshade
Cherry Nightshade

If you want something fruity try:
Everything that is a fruit its all good

If you like mixed drink Flavors try:
Strawberry Champagne
Cherry Mojito

And my Favorite all day vape juices from them:
House Special
RY4

Last edited:

volcano vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
Irving, TX
Vixen Vapors - most of these shops listed on the map are head shops, just FYI - but if you get in touch w/ Dale at Vixens he'll hook ya up, in fact - we went over there and he made me my own juice, which is now my FAVORITE, which still hasn't made it's way onto the website yet.... shame on them :)

I'm from Arlington too!!! I knew Vixen Vapors was from Arlington for a while now but I haven't ordered juice from them yet. I Googled VV and it showed their address on google maps with store hours But it looked like it was a house. Do they have a store front, did you pick up at their door or did you just let them ship it to you. I would like to buy my juices from local places to support the local vaping community and well I prefer fresh juice over USPS 5 day stale juice. What would you suggest from Vixen. What are your favoirtes???

Ann_Marie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Arlington Texas
www.worldwidevape.com
I'm from Arlington too!!! I knew Vixen Vapors was from Arlington for a while now but I haven't ordered juice from them yet. ?

It's their house, but - when I ordered I saw there was an option to pick up, so I got in touch w/ him - and just ran by. They're about 3 miles from my house.

I'm sorry - I closed it w/out answering you :)

The coffee blens are good - if you like coffees

My favorite isn't listed on their site yet - it's Strawberry Shortcake and Pome Shortcake :) But - all their fruit liquids are just YUMMMMMY.

My hubby likes their RY4, and they made me try Jalapeno juice while I was there - I DO NOT SUGGEST IT

Last edited:

volcano vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
Irving, TX
Vixen Vapor Juice-
My hubby likes their RY4, and they made me try Jalapeno juice while I was there - I DO NOT SUGGEST IT

Vaporesence carries Pizza flavored Juice one of their 250+ flavors the carry. Curiosity got the best of me and I dripped some onto my atty to test it. It wasn't the most horrible juice I have tasted (good novelty Juice or a gag gift juice) But I WOULD NOT SUGGEST IT!!! The flavor stayed in my atty and took an atty cleaning to get the flavor out. To make things worst I was burping up Pepperoni flavored pizza for about an after that. Good times trying odd Juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread