Status
Not open for further replies.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    If it fits an im1 it fits a super mesh x2 which I've had fairly decent luck with. About two weeks for a coil with an gold colored liquid.

Here's a coil compatibility list.

Different Tanks But Same Coils: Coils That Are Interchangeable

People have good things to say about the Vaporesso coils but I've never tried one.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    If the vaporesso coils fit the tank that you're using those are probably your best bet I don't really like sub tanks but if I use one I'm using it with a vaporesso coil. They last a long time for me I don't know exactly why but even with people that are using really really sweet dark juices people are getting pretty good use out of them for a commercial coil... also the flavor on them is better than most.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    How long a factory coil lasts will depend largely on how you use them. Power level, juice composition and viscosity, airflow and how you draw on the atomizer.

Making your own coils is infinitely superior as the cost per unit is orders of magnitude cheaper. Having this level of control puts you in the driving seat, you also will only need to regularly replace the cotton not the whole coil. If make your own e-liquid as well the benefits are similar.

If you live in the US, if you do not get setup for DIY you may have to stop vaping all together.

• Agree
    Reactions: Falconeer

buccaneersfan

Jun 7, 2019
    How long a factory coil lasts will depend largely on how you use them. Power level, juice composition and viscosity, airflow and how you draw on the atomizer.

Making your own coils is infinitely superior as the cost per unit is orders of magnitude cheaper. Having this level of control puts you in the driving seat, you also will only need to regularly replace the cotton not the whole coil. If make your own e-liquid as well the benefits are similar.

If you live in the US, if you do not get setup for DIY you may have to stop vaping all together.
    How to start DIY

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    How to start DIY

Step 1: Buy as many of these as you can afford. They're $10 off per liter until tomorrow. Might want to add some glass bottles for long term storage. Syringes, plastic bottles for mixed juice, flavors and gloves are not a bad idea.

Nicotine Solution - 100mg Liter

Step 2: Worry about the rest later, someone will give better instructions but I need to get back to work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread