Best Lorann Flavors for Vaping – Color Coded Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Hi,
Best flavor brand for making ejuice that available in my country is LorAnn, so I frequently visit "bestvaporflavors.com/best-lorann-oils-vaping" to find what flavor is safe to use. Since bestvaporflavors.com is no more available and it's permanently down, I find cached version of that page in google and make a Excel spreedsheet from that page and make it PDF to upload here so if anyone use LorAnn and need these information can find it here.
Cheers

Attachments

• Best Lorann Flavors for Vaping – Color Coded Spreadsheet.pdf
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,431

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Nice Job!

If you wanted to take on enhancing it, adding a column for starting percentage(s) would definitely add value.
That would be nice but frankly I am newbie in DIY and just used 3 flavors from list :
5% Bavarian Cream + 5% RY4 (not by LorAnn)
5% Bavarian Cream + 5% Mango
5% Bavarian Cream + 5% Cheese Cake

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hi,
Best flavor brand for making ejuice that available in my country is LorAnn, so I frequently visit "bestvaporflavors.com/best-lorann-oils-vaping" to find what flavor is safe to use. Since bestvaporflavors.com is no more available and it's permanently down, I find cached version of that page in google and make a Excel spreedsheet from that page and make it PDF to upload here so if anyone use LorAnn and need these information can find it here.
Cheers
Unrelated question if you don't mind : What is the status of vaping in Tehran ? Are you able to buy liquid nicotine legally ?

Last edited:
Reactions: eMado

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Unrelated question : What is the status of vaping in Tehran ? Are you able to buy liquid nicotine legally ?
Status is "unknown"!, It's not legal or illegal yet but you can buy from some source that sell vaping device and eLiquid via Instagram and Telegram channels!! and also you can find a few store in Tehran that sell too but nothing like Vape store is here.
I depend on my friends in other countries to bring me vaping devices and DIY eLiquid bases for me when they visiting Iran :)
I got my mods and tanks from US and Georgia, Nicotine, PG and some flavor from US and France, and recently VG from Australia :)))))

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi,
Best flavor brand for making eJuice that available in my country is LorAnn, so I frequently visit "bestvaporflavors.com/best-lorann-oils-vaping" to find what flavor is safe to use. Since bestvaporflavors.com is no more available and it's permanently down, I find cached version of that page in google and make a Excel spreedsheet from that page and make it PDF to upload here so if anyone use LorAnn and need these information can find it here.
Cheers
Thank loads, good job.
Hope it's not to late to add to the list. I believe *Loranns Cream Cheese Icing is a water soluble. PG based flavor'g.
One other note, an earlier list of LA was generated in this forum. Might want to check it against yours?
re: LorAnn Flavors- COLOR CODED Complete Ingredients List
* One of my favorite flavors (it's so good, it's probably full of your purple vape at your own risk chemicals).

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Thank loads, good job.
Hope it's not to late to add to the list. I believe *Loranns Cream Cheese Icing is a water soluble. PG based flavor'g.
One other note, an earlier list of LA was generated in this forum. Might want to check it against yours?
re: LorAnn Flavors- COLOR CODED Complete Ingredients List
* One of my favorite flavors (it's so good, it's probably full of your purple vape at your own risk chemicals).

Hey Brother,
It's not my list, I use it when it was "bestvaporflavors.com/best-lorann-oils-vaping" and last time I check that page, I find out that that domain and website is down permanently. So I check cached version of that page in google and turn that list to a PDF file and share it here. That's not my work I just share someone else work here :)
and I didn't knew this post "LorAnn Flavors- COLOR CODED Complete Ingredients List" exist (I never checked), If I knew I never post this thread :) that seems more informative than what I upload here.

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread