The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best LorAnn Super Strength Flavors for Vaping – Color Coded Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by eMado, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. eMado

eMado Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2017
    Tehran
    Hi there, this list is updated with new LorAnn flavors and I listed every ingredients printed on product's label or product specification sheet (provided by LorAnn Customer Care).

Thanks to IDJoel, I find out that you can buy colorless version of LorAnn flavors from some vendors like BullCityFlavors.

Image version & PDF version:

Best-LorAnn-Super-Strength-Flavors-for-Vaping---Color-Coded-Spreadsheet1.gif
    Best-LorAnn-Super-Strength-Flavors-for-Vaping---Color-Coded-Spreadsheet2.gif
    Best-LorAnn-Super-Strength-Flavors-for-Vaping---Color-Coded-Spreadsheet3.gif
    Best-LorAnn-Super-Strength-Flavors-for-Vaping---Color-Coded-Spreadsheet4.gif
    Best-LorAnn-Super-Strength-Flavors-for-Vaping---Color-Coded-Spreadsheet5.gif

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. eMado

Jun 27, 2017
    Tehran
    Here is Grayscale version (instead of color coded) as requested :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. IDJoel

IDJoel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Nice effort @eMado! Thanks for sharing your hard work!:thumbs:

• Like Like x 3
  4. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Kudos and many thanks, great help.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Boogie2479

Boogie2479 New Member

Oct 17, 2017
    North Carolina
    I am new to this forum thing so I am sorry if I am putting this in the wrong place.... Is this the stuff that you can cook with too?!? I have an account with LorAnns. I use the flavorings to make candy. I am new to vaping and DIY juice so I find this very interesting and extremely useful. When thinking of DIY juice I would have never thought that this would be something that I could use.... Seriously!!! This is phenomenal information. Thank you so much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. eMado

Jun 27, 2017
    Tehran
    Hey and welcome, yes these list contain all LorAnn Super Strength Flavors and which one is safe for making eliquid, and as you can see most of those flavors are not safe for vaping.
    I'm a newbie in DIY too and suggest you to read more about how making eliquid before try one and this forum is very best place for finding right answers and getting help.
    Wish u luck :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.